Katie Hayes #50 broken farted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know if delos brother is still with amy guy? Kate used to mention amy on her stories sometimes but hasnt for a while
I also wondered this because she went away to Spain and he’s never been mentioned? I do think she comes across so lovely and I loved doing her classes in lockdown

Reactions: 10
So I did some digging (can you tell I’m bored 😩) went back to her apology post to SW which she posted on 17/01/20, then searched her trademark and the application to transfer back to Kate was submitted on the 16/01/20 so there was definitely an agreement in place for her to get it back
Stupdenous work

absolute gold 🤣🤣🤣

duck me the thread is lavaaaaa tonight 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone have a picture of the "BABY"blocks she stacked ontop of each other outside her house in the street on the day of the baby shower? I can't find it in my pics 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
At the top of the page if you click on the pink button shown here in the pic you’re about to have the best time you could hope for in lockdown! Enjoy lovely! View attachment 395585

Just a thought as well doesn’t she live in a semi detached house? Imagine living next to them and listening to all the work being done all the time and God knows what else! Talk about hard work neighbours! Bit of sympathy for her next for neighbour!
She never has mentioned neighbors has she maybe the TV show she "turned down# was nightmare neighbour next door" 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I've just come to introduce myself and say hello. I've been trawling through all the previous threads and am only up to October at the Hello fresh #HELLODAVE debacle and I've been crying laughing for days. I am reacting to some of your comments so thought I'd just fast forward to now, say hello and let you know that you are all fuckin amazing and I love you all. Keep up the good work 👏

#SaveMax

your name 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So, went right through all her pics!
Shes always photoshopped herself right from the beginning.
On the photos where there is 4 by the bed notice the covers inbetween her legs all crinkled up but no where else on the bed
The other 2 are both in the same time frame one off a video one off a photo? Absolutely mental!
This ‘last night’ photo has done me. I can never spot photoshop but even I can see her alien head edit in that. Also her prada sandwich, so bespoke!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Considering she is a Boss ceo babe, I’m surprised both of her gas meter and lecci meters are pay as you! Here’s the gas meter one ans someone posted the lecci one the other day! Not that there’s anything wrong with being on a pre payment meter, but considering she gets most of her stuff gifted you’d think she would pay for her utilities by direct debit!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Let’s also not forget when she threatened someone’s dad with her legal team when he asked her to be a decent citizen and pick up her dog’s tit😂😂😂
Didn’t he own the land as well or something and she said her mate did 😂😂😂😂 who’s this may who owns half of the Wirral!?

Reactions: 6
Considering she is a Boss ceo babe, I’m surprised both of her gas meter and lecci meters are pay as you! Here’s the gas meter one ans someone posted the lecci one the other day! Not that there’s anything wrong with being on a pre payment meter, but considering she gets most of her stuff gifted you’d think she would pay for her utilities by direct debit!
Maybe that’s why she’s offline for a few days. Too skint to put the leccy on after Dubai 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Also regarding her message to beckybarbie... her saying people have paid money now there’s nothing she can do. It’s very very easy to refund someone. If you was any decent human being and thought so badly of trolling you’d just give the money back. But no, more proof she’d sell her granny for a fiver with half the chance

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I cannot breathe after catching up on the days thread. You lot have put more graft in than I’ve done at work 🤣

The hand held thermometer and him bleeping PANELLING AGAIN has sent me off the edge for today.

Someone said maybe they’ve got covid - might explain his latest panel party and being at home in the day to start project hobbit hole under the stairs.

Reactions: 30
Also regarding her message to beckybarbie... her saying people have paid money now there’s nothing she can do. It’s very very easy to refund someone. If you was any decent human being and thought so badly of trolling you’d just give the money back. But no, more proof she’d sell her granny for a fiver with half the chance
Can’t give it back if you’ve already spent it 😩😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I am finding some beauties going through my old messages 😂View attachment 395218
Just been for a look back, see if I have any good screenshots. Not sure if the beckybarbie screenshots are on already. Also found a vile pile of gifted tit and interestingly we were concerned about olives skin in September... iD nEvEr LeT mY bAbY bUrn 🥴🥴
And can we go back to calling olive hazeder? 😂😂😂
involed? Haha @QueenBarb2 add this? Fucks sake she’s a whopper!

Reactions: 4
This is a plea for the orange juice slam dunk by Delo video or screenshots, that has to be on the wiki!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.