Katie Hayes #50 broken farted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s also not forget when she threatened someone’s dad with her legal team when he asked her to be a decent citizen and pick up her dog’s tit😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Honestly I keep refreshing this wiki to see fresh content and it’s just bleeping gold. @QueenBarb2 you are just a dream for whipping this up. It’s 50 threads all summed up in one brutal page😂😂😂 she can’t be sobbing when it’s all true.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Honestly I keep refreshing this wiki to see fresh content and it’s just bleeping gold. @QueenBarb2 you are just a dream for whipping this up. It’s 50 threads all summed up in one brutal page😂😂😂 she can’t be sobbing when it’s all true.
I’m enjoying that it’s so easy to find the photo evidence too. Her grid photos basically run parallel to our threads🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Remember when Delo was in a world of pain after being dragged out of another party in Liverpool 😂 Eating that breakfast at 9am on a Sunday was the hardest thing he's ever done in his life! Don't forget Matt, wear green tomorrow if you still need help!!
And the other picture, well just because it's funny 😂
Oh I just remembered he had a broken leg for a while do you remember 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Also.. if anyone has the screen shot of his face slamming the orange juice down for her. That would be great 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Remember when Delo was in a world of pain after being dragged out of another party in Liverpool 😂 Eating that breakfast at 9am on a Sunday was the hardest thing he's ever done in his life! Don't forget Matt, wear green tomorrow if you still need help!!
And the other picture, well just because it's funny 😂
He looks off his box on this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone know if delos brother is still with amy guy? Kate used to mention amy on her stories sometimes but hasnt for a while

Reactions: 6
More bleeping panelling
The sheer amount of wood stuck to the walls in that gaff is horrendous, it it’s not the tit panelling it’s dado rails or picture rails, and the paint on the skirting is so messy too. tit show.

Reactions: 18
That hand held thermometer has killed me! I panicked at work when this was locked, not losing sleep over keeping things to anonymous, I thought I’d have to interact with my family for a second!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I've found the pic of the wings and swing in the front garden of the 3 bed semi 😂
There is one of the bins tucked in next to them by the front door but I can't find that unfortunately ☹
Screenshot_20210121-170238_WhatsApp.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.