Katie Hayes #50 broken farted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all, getting lots of reports about this thread.

Promoting your own account or vague baiting is against the rules. If you've got something to say then say it rather than giving everyone FOMO and gloating.

Lets get back to the topic at hand.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Has anyone mentioned when she made that cocktail and put in a dusty artificial flower 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hi all, getting lots of reports about this thread.

Promoting your own account or vague baiting is against the rules. If you've got something to say then say it rather than giving everyone FOMO and gloating.

Lets get back to the topic at hand.
I was thinking I’d get the thread title by default!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just read the wiki in full 😂😂
Think was a brilliant idea, I never got the white wall stuff or Slimming World stuff, missed both of them so thanks so much!!

One thing I’ve never gotten is why she took a candle to the hospital with her!? Surely they would have never let her light it!? I’m so confused

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just read the wiki in full 😂😂
Think was a brilliant idea, I never got the white wall stuff or Slimming World stuff, missed both of them so thanks so much!!

One thing I’ve never gotten is why she took a candle to the hospital with her!? Surely they would have never let her light it!? I’m so confused
She’s thick as duck isn’t she

Reactions: 7
Do you know what she ever actually said about the SWH on social media?
Nope I might check the early threads see if anything is there, all I remember from it was that she was based there one day and then literally the next day she was out of there 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Nope I might check the early threads see if anything is there, all I remember from it was that she was based there one day and then literally the next day she was out of there 😐
In was told that Debbie was just fed up of her attitude, swanning round like she owned the place, and sub letting rooms. Debbie’s not one to be fucked about with so told her to get out. She also made her that white swimsuit and gold pants (pics on the Wiki page), which she obviously never paid for.
Kate was slagging the place off all over IG saying it was a disgrace she was kicked out and given no notice.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In was told that Debbie was just fed up of her attitude, swanning round like she owned the place, and sub letting rooms. Debbie’s not one to be fucked about with so told her to get out. She also made her that white swimsuit and gold pants (pics on the Wiki page), which she obviously never paid for.
Kate was slagging the place off all over IG saying it was a disgrace she was kicked out and given no notice.
Adding to Wiki now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Social media break going well, she’s followed 3 new accounts today.
E7414FD7-77A0-458B-A1A3-A8004BE54F40.jpeg

I had a little look and the most recently followed is Dr Nina Bal (does fillers etc it seems??) who is now trying to flog gifd boxes too 😂
39E49BCD-0DC3-4EF5-831D-BFBEA949ECA4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone have any screen shots on their camera roll of the carrier bags of rubble all over the garden during the baby shower? There was a photo where her wheely bins where on show too, going to have to do some research and dive into the baby shower thread

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This was the best explanation I could find on the first thread, she announced her pregnancy shortly after this and everyone moved on to discussing that then 😂
47486B0D-F8DA-4939-935E-4EEE1B85824D.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.