Katie Hayes #50 broken farted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a solicitor, 24 hour legal team kills me off I was howling with my colleagues about it when truff said the same over the dog tit saga. She thinks she’s OJ Simpson with a dream team. No normal person, especially with a 3 bed semi, would ever have a lawyer on standby, not even celebrities have that service especially as most clients pay us by the hour🤣🤣🤣
Esp if she has to sell her old clothes/gifted clothes for £10 on depop.
If she’s so minted that she can afford a 24/7 legal team should could donate the clothes or money to charity.

All her crappy legal talk is so like Ffyona from the Consultant Clinic (serial photoshopper as well). If those two joined forces it would be hell.

I believe this is the little gem you are referring to.... View attachment 396535
PLEASE, PLEASE, tell me this isn’t meant to say “release endorphins!?”

• Haha
Reactions: 23

NEW THREAD TROLLZ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.