Katie Hayes #50 broken farted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiiiiiiiya giiirrrrrls - crank here👋🏼😂 finally logged into this site thanks to me little pal pleased to virtually meet you all - note to KATE - this is the FIRST TIME I’m on here you snotty little witch 😇 well what an eventful 24hrs this has been! Where do I start!?! LMAO I originally commented on Kates post were Olives legs were clearly burnt, my comment wasn’t even that bad all I said was “are Olives legs ok they look red and sore 😢” needless to say she blocked me. Anyway, I commented a few days ago on that celeb covid page and forgot about it tbh. Someone commented under it and had tagged her fella’s account and hers - this was defo a lurker account but nothing to do with me. As she had me blocked already she couldn’t see my comment, so she must have went on his to view this. About 10pm last night she started messaging me saying I was a TROLL and I had all these fakes accounts and I had been bullying her😬 (duno how she got to that conclusion over one bloody comment the scruff!) even sent me a screenshot of one 🙄 she carried on and on as she does, thinking she’s dead hard - pissed me off so much! Meanwhile I’m on the phone to a mate who could sense I was getting dead angry and about to lose my tit. She came down with our other mates to try calm me down. I swear down I wanted to go her house last night - no problem, she doesn’t live that far away from me either, I’d of ran there if there wasn’t a motorway inbetween 😝ended up blocking her. Checked today and she’s not blocked me on her account (on my “real” one 🙄) she said I had supposedly said something about her make up - again I don’t know when or where this was supposed to have been said but she didn’t provide any proof. Then she posts me profile! She’s fuckin deranged but she pissed me off last night that much I nearly put me front room window through 😭 swear to god I’m dying to see her out that’s for sure! I defo don’t mince my words and there’s isn’t anything I wouldn’t write that I would say or do in person 💯 with that being said, any questions!?! LOL 🐸☕

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 84
Hiiiiiiiya giiirrrrrls - crank here👋🏼😂 finally logged into this site thanks to me little pal pleased to virtually meet you all - note to KATE - this is the FIRST TIME I’m on here you snotty little witch 😇 well what an eventful 24hrs this has been! Where do I start!?! LMAO I originally commented on Kates post were Olives legs were clearly burnt, my comment wasn’t even that bad all I said was “are Olives legs ok they look red and sore 😢” needless to say she blocked me. Anyway, I commented a few days ago on that celeb covid page and forgot about it tbh. Someone commented under it and had tagged her fella’s account and hers - this was defo a lurker account but nothing to do with me. As she had me blocked already she couldn’t see my comment, so she must have went on his to view this. About 10pm last night she started messaging me saying I was a TROLL and I had all these fakes accounts and I had been bullying her😬 (duno how she got to that conclusion over one bloody comment the scruff!) even sent me a screenshot of one 🙄 she carried on and on as she does, thinking she’s dead hard - pissed me off so much! Meanwhile I’m on the phone to a mate who could sense I was getting dead angry and about to lose my tit. She came down with our other mates to try calm me down. I swear down I wanted to go her house last night - no problem, she doesn’t live that far away from me either, I’d of ran there if there wasn’t a motorway inbetween 😝ended up blocking her. Checked today and she’s not blocked me on her account (on my “real” one 🙄) she said I had supposedly said something about her make up - again I don’t know when or where this was supposed to have been said but she didn’t provide any proof. Then she posts me profile! She’s fuckin deranged but she pissed me off last night that much I nearly put me front room window through 😭 swear to god I’m dying to see her out that’s for sure! I defo don’t mince my words and there’s isn’t anything I wouldn’t write that I would say or do in person 💯 with that being said, any questions!?! LOL 🐸☕
First of all. Yessssss Queen.
Second of all,

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Hahahha how manic is she though!!! Hope you’re okay X

Reactions: 9
The only thing that pissed me off about all this was she posted my insta so publicly. The job I do means the world to me, luckily I’ve kept the screen shots she did. Asked her to provide me with “evidence” that she’s accusing me of being a tattle troll - evidently she had a bee in her bonnet and wouldn’t let this lie. Lucky for me I’ve been able to access police advice and lodged a formal complaint for doxxing my details online. Her Instagram account needs taking off her. Why’s she throwing accusations around without proof!?!

• Heart
Reactions: 90
I missed the end of the last thread to comment.....I was literally chomping on some hummus when I read that comment!!!

On her recent vids, shes defo been crying and looks absolutely exhausted like she's had a mare of a time.

How are she go on saying be kind, she's the most unkind person on Instagram.

Her tone and demeanour is so vile.

Her big revel is a load of bollocks in the sense she's saying how excited she is. She did not look or sound 1 but excited, just like she's going through the motions. Probably cos her boyfriend is a rat...

Attachments

Reactions: 14
So she was ‘asked to do a TV show’ but turned it down because she would be ‘boring to watch’ think of a lot words to describe you but boring wouldn’t have been one of them
19212063-E287-4BC0-9377-79E2E17F95F1.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.