Katie Hayes #5 Jenkos trying to con the MUA masses and DJ Indesit loves the brasses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it a ten year old range? Don’t worry her name is under definition of a bleep.

Shall we play a game of where’s KHM over the weekend? (Where’s wally*)
Dont know about her car but still. She’s definitely doing better than most nurses financially and cant say she works as hard. Thats what grinds me about these people constantly posting about being a boss babe and hard work pays off etc. They are clueless about actual hard work.

I don’t think it’s aimed at Jenks. Just searched and she has her own thread on here 😳
My mistake, I thought I saw some comments here about Kate being jealous of PLouise and obviously got the wrong end of the stick. Didn’t realise PLouise had her own thread.

Reactions: 5
Why is she obsessed with truffle oil?! Does she understand the vast majority of chefs HATE it because it is synthetic? It’s not possible to make oil from truffles! So many are on record slating it - Gordon Ramsay, Anthony Bourdain, Martha Stewart - it’s synthetically creates from a molecule in truffles.

Typical her, sees something that she perceived as a high end status symbol, as sad as it is to see a bleeping oil as luxury, and buys into it. Tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Dont know about her car but still. She’s definitely doing better than most nurses financially and cant say she works as hard. Thats what grinds me about these people constantly posting about being a boss babe and hard work pays off etc. They are clueless about actual hard work.
100% agree with you! You should be getting her wage for what you do, not the pittance that you’re paid for what you do. It’s not right is it, so very backwards and it grinds my gears!

I can’t stand the majority of people on insta influencing the tit out of vulnerable people just so they can have synthetic truffle, balenciaga’s or yeezy’s and the latest car model on lease. Life’s not about the material things. I like to have a nice home and a nice car, dress smart etc etc but do I hell want to look like a mug with all that label tit

Reactions: 10
I am not going to reveal too much about myself as I am around friends and family including Katie a lot. I’m hoping by me doing this, Katie will sit and think about her ways and if she carries on she will be the cause of her own dermis. Unfortunately having the conversation directly does not work with someone who can’t see through her lies.

There’s a reason Cheryl calls herself owner and Katie calls herself CEO.

She is building an outdoor cinema room.

Katie has also made enemies all over the place. She isn’t a loud to step foot into 3 clinics on Rodney Street.

Her world is slowly crumbling around her. She does not have the money that her lifestyle portrays and she currently owes a lot of people money. It also seems the be a family trait to be served with a big tax bill

Matt has not started and completed half of the work in the house, it was in fact PHM that started a lot of the work but lemo boy has completed. Matt has also spent time in prison and has not learned his lesson as he is started to dabble in certain things again.

Katie has attempted to move house 3 times in the past 2 years but has struggled due to money each time.

I’m sorry I have done this Katie but you won’t listen, you have been warned and you can’t carry on like this, you are turning everyone against you and need to realise YOU are the problem. Not everyone else. Something needs to change before your beautiful baby girl comes into the world.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
I am not going to reveal too much about myself as I am around friends and family including Katie a lot. I’m hoping by me doing this, Katie will sit and think about her ways and if she carries on she will be the cause of her own dermis. Unfortunately having the conversation directly does not work with someone who can’t see through her lies.

Katie has also made enemies all over the place. She isn’t a loud to step foot into 3 clinics on Rodney Street.

Her world is slowly crumbling around her. She does not have the money that her lifestyle portrays and she currently owes a lot of people money. It also seems the be a family trait to be served with a big tax bill

Matt has not started and completed half of the work in the house, it was in fact PHM that started a lot of the work but lemo boy has completed. Matt has also spent time in prison and has not learned his lesson as he is started to dabble in certain things again.

Katie has attempted to move house 3 times in the past 2 years but has struggled due to money each time.

I’m sorry I have done this Katie but you won’t listen, you have been warned and you can’t carry on like this, you are turning everyone against you and need to realise YOU are the problem. Not everyone else. Something needs to change before your beautiful baby girl comes into the world.
☕ Served bleeping boiling!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Sound 👏🏼 Love it 😊
What did lemo boy go prison for ? Or can we guess, white goods 🙄
What’s reason Cheryl owner and Jenkos ceo ?
Welcome by the way 😘😂
P.s baby names, I need to know 🤣

Why does this thread come alive in the night time 😂 need my kip 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

welcome!!! Why isnt she allowed in the Rodney St clinics?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s having a baby shower in the shed 💯 with hers and dj Rotten cock’s pictures over the 15 years she makes out they’ve been together then her cousins scan picture at the end and a cake smash for truffle tits

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Damn, I missed that last night! I need more to see me through my morning coffees! Sounds like Truffle hog momma has pissed too many people off now!

Reactions: 4

Good for you! Honestly we are sitting here today VE Day praising hero’s where she had to take a social media break to not follow rules and do whatever she wants without the world seeing what a bleep she is. I can’t even imagine how crap it must be to know someone’s like this who is causing harm to themselves and other vulnerable people and not be able to o say a word because all you will get back is agro and vendettas!

She is all that is wrong with the world, faux wealth and leeching off other people until the next perceived better thing comes along. Nothing isn’t real to these people and then they portray this excess as their normality, putting pressure on normal hardworking people to want for things they cant get without getting into debt.

Good for you for saying something. I for one cannot stand her, my most treasured friend was killed by some stupid cow using her phone and driving and how she carried on with her car / the phone/ recording herself proves what a vile stain on humanity she is. I messaged her when this happened and got a middle finger emoji and blocked

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Good for you! Honestly we are sitting here today VE Day praising hero’s where she had to take a social media break to not follow rules and do whatever she wants without the world seeing what a bleep she is. I can’t even imagine how crap it must be to know someone’s like this who is causing harm to themselves and other vulnerable people and not be able to o say a word because all you will get back is agro and vendettas!

She is all that is wrong with the world, faux wealth and leeching off other people until the next perceived better thing comes along. Nothing isn’t real to these people and then they portray this excess as their normality, putting pressure on normal hardworking people to want for things they cant get without getting into debt.

Good for you for saying something. I for one cannot stand her, my most treasured friend was killed by some stupid cow using her phone and driving and how she carried on with her car / the phone/ recording herself proves what a vile stain on humanity she is. I messaged her when this happened and got a middle finger emoji and blocked
That’s disgusting. So sorry to hear about your friend! Something similar happened to someone very close to me too. Kate doesn’t give a tit about anyone but herself and I actually feel sorry for her that her life is obviously so empty that all she cares about is how she looks or appears to look. She has certainly made her fair share of enemies and it’s easy to see why! Shame on you Kate!

Reactions: 8
What’s the point of going private when you have so many followers ?? She’s just allowed my blag account to follow her 2 mins after the friend request was submitted?????

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has she gone private? Usually admin will close a thread down on here if an account goes private.. 😬

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She blocked me for commenting on her igtv. All I said was keep the vitamins for when babies here thats when she will need them 😂 wasnt even being bitchy about it, just dont see the point in taking them when its the hormones making the difference no those tablets 💁‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.