Katie Hayes #5 Jenkos trying to con the MUA masses and DJ Indesit loves the brasses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While a few of you are on the subject of these idiots breaking lockdown... look at this

coco cosmetics from Liverpool are still doing appointments. They’ve done fat dissolve on a MUA from Cheshire I follow
That before and after look the same!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That before and after look the same!
Before and afters for that treatment are pointless, a fat dissolve will work over a number of weeks and it works at breaking down stubborn fat not just dissolving all fat. Some people are idiots, including those delivery that treatment and those receiving it whilst we are in LOCKDOWN 🤯

Reactions: 2
So the old bloke in Rosies has actually died! I didn’t even know.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
So the old bloke in Rosies has actually died! I didn’t even know.
I had a feeling he did. I still never knew what his name was

Can someone create a new thread? So quiet on here today, I have a feeling something is bubbling 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I had a feeling he did. I still never knew what his name was

Can someone create a new thread? So quiet on here today, I have a feeling something is bubbling 😂
Oh definitely not the one I’m on about then as he’s alive and kicking....there must be 2 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Isn’t it a ten year old range? Don’t worry her name is under definition of a bleep.

Shall we play a game of where’s KHM over the weekend? (Where’s wally*)
No it’s a 14 or 64 plate....not quite 10 years old yet. Wonder if she got the tax sorted out....?
Just catching up, don’t know why my notifications haven’t notified me 🙈

View attachment 125930

Doesn't seem like SW own the trademark. It was filed for in May or March 2018 (can't remember). So unless she trademarked it then so they couldn't sell it?
She owes them for the make up hence why she cannot sell it...£20k worth of products I was once told, but don’t know how true that amount is. But yeh she cannot sell any because she owes SW for them still 🤫

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.