Katie Hayes #5 Jenkos trying to con the MUA masses and DJ Indesit loves the brasses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does who the f is Jenko have the scoop on her personal account? Seeing as the make up page has gone deadly silent😈

Reactions: 3
One of the girls I met on my course who was actually put into the WhatsApp group sent me this before, she lurks on this thread but won’t post👀🤣
what does your friend have to say about the course?

this "not well" excuse sounds like a cover up for a baby shower at her house or something similar. Nice coincidence that she's fallen ill over the sunny bank holiday weekend

Reactions: 10

this "not well" excuse sounds like a cover up for a baby shower at her house or something similar. Nice coincidence that she's fallen ill over the sunny bank holiday weekend
The rule will be as long as you’ve not been abroad for the last 14 days you are in 😂 like when she didn’t want to shut Oh Snarlin so she was vetting people on the basis of whether they had travelled even though there were 1000s of known UK cases 🤔

Reactions: 2

We both hated it! 😂 yes definitely

Reactions: 4
Can you even be an influencer / get deals if you’re on private ?? Surely it defeats the point. Even with a big following ?

Reactions: 5
I think a previous poster hit the nail on the head. they've either gone somewhere for dick heads birthday or she's having a baby shower. We all know that if she was truly Ill we'd have seen it. she's only quiet when she's up to no good and flouting lock down rules.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
She’s 100% gonna get caught out. Anyone clocks her make sure you take photos 😂 Just going off what other people have said in this thread...there are sources close to the family so we will catch wind within a day or so at the latest 🧐

Reactions: 7
My Mate works in the womens & seen Pregnant mums with covid. She’s traumatised by what she’s seen, and had patients had a c- section, then they transfers the mum the royal to itu. Leaving the baby in scbu at women’s.
I can’t believe how many times jenko’s been out Shopping for shite and delivering shite. Jesus I’m not even pregnant and I’ve hardly been over the door. And if she’s having a baby shower 😱 kin’ell

Reactions: 15
My Mate works in the womens & seen Pregnant mums with covid. She’s traumatised by what she’s seen, and had patients had a c- section, then they transfers the mum the royal to itu. Leaving the baby in scbu at women’s.
I can’t believe how many times jenko’s been out Shopping for shite and delivering shite. Jesus I’m not even pregnant and I’ve hardly been over the door. And if she’s having a baby shower 😱 kin’ell
Shes an absolute disgrace, complete disregard for herself and her unborn child. Im a nurse and im going to work petrified of catching this virus. Ive got a 7 month old baby at home, im literally having nightmares about dying and my baby not even remembering me. Some people dont know how lucky they are to have the luxury of staying at home. She’s exactly whats wrong with society. So many self obsessed entitled people in the world who are just me me me and dont give a duck about anyone but themselves. Sometimes I feel like throwing the towel in because im working my arse off for a pittance, just to pay my bills then you have people like Kate slapping 10 layers of drugstore make up on people’s faces and driving round in a Range Rover. The world is wrong.

Sorry about the rant. Ive not long got home after a terrible day. Ive just poured a large gin 🙌🏼

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Shes an absolute disgrace, complete disregard for herself and her unborn child. Im a nurse and im going to work petrified of catching this virus. Ive got a 7 month old baby at home, im literally having nightmares about dying and my baby not even remembering me. Some people dont know how lucky they are to have the luxury of staying at home. She’s exactly whats wrong with society. So many self obsessed entitled people in the world who are just me me me and dont give a duck about anyone but themselves. Sometimes I feel like throwing the towel in because im working my arse off for a pittance, just to pay my bills then you have people like Kate slapping 10 layers of drugstore make up on people’s faces and driving round in a Range Rover. The world is wrong.

Sorry about the rant. Ive not long got home after a terrible day. Ive just poured a large gin 🙌🏼

Isn’t it a ten year old range? Don’t worry her name is under definition of a bleep.

Shall we play a game of where’s KHM over the weekend? (Where’s wally*)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.