Katie Hayes #5 Jenkos trying to con the MUA masses and DJ Indesit loves the brasses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m waiting for her to do a Colleen Rooney and tell everyone that knows her fake story’s so she can see which one was leaked on here🤣🤣 It’s.......................... Truffle Mommas account

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m waiting for her to do a Colleen Rooney and tell everyone that knows her fake story’s so she can see which one was leaked on here🤣🤣 It’s.......................... Truffle Mommas account
That’s a shout - would never be anything original - her investor has been on the case for weeks 🕵🏻‍♂️

Kate Hayes #6 Truffle Hog Momma - flaunting lockdown, bargain bucket 2010 makeup, trolling exes, the masses are waking up

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 125482

Hey guyzzzzzzzzz just a quick update. My OnE and his wandering dick just brought me breaky in the baff. My favourite - sugar puffs!!

Can't tell ye where me jarmies are from thou till I reach 1 million followers xoxo
She actually did a tutorial video/post on how to brush your teeth once! “You actually brush your gums”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Katie Hayes #5 Truffle Hog Momma flouting lockdown rules, flogging £1 lipglosses to her wannabe fools

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Kate Hayes #6 Slab backs been busted, DIY Daddy’s dick is cheese crusted, secret baby shower is in full swing & her wedding make up is full on Ming.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Does Naomi ford have her own thread?
No but she’s another one who can’t keep her arse at home! Or her little sister having her boyfriend round. She put on her stories a week or so ago and video of them sleeping in bed. Who the hell does that! That’s your sister you freak. And don’t get me started on her mum selling blag Prada bags from DHGate

• Angry
  • Wow
That Naomi ford thinks her & her sisters are the North West’s answer to the Kardashians 🤮 actually had my hair done at her salon once but won’t be supporting her business anymore, considering she posts almost every day about breaking the lockdown rules, so insulting for those who are actually sticking to them.

The whole family’s relationship is weird, the little sister is all over her husband and she’s all over her sisters fella, just full on creepy. I’d hate to be their neighbours, house full of rough gobshites constantly blaring music in the garden and having all the family round 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
That Naomi ford thinks her & her sisters are the North West’s answer to the Kardashians 🤮 actually had my hair done at her salon once but won’t be supporting her business anymore, considering she posts almost every day about breaking the lockdown rules, so insulting for those who are actually sticking to them.

The whole family’s relationship is weird, the little sister is all over her husband and she’s all over her sisters fella, just full on creepy. I’d hate to be their neighbours, house full of rough gobshites constantly blaring music in the garden and having all the family round 🙄
When she had the shisha delivered the other week 🤯 who the duck does that when we’re in lockdown. But yeah, that whole family is strange. I know of a hairdresser in Chester whose clientele grew in the beginning just from fixing Naomi’s duck ups. She’s another one who has zero talent so relies on social media

Reactions: 4
Christ that tea is piping hot!

Do you know what, it’s actually time for her to take a look at herself. If my loved ones and friends were coming to a site like this to get through to me, I’d realise I was the problem. With sites like this there can be personal comments but mainly on Kate’s thread all I see is facts and people so frustrated, pissed off and annoyed by her behaviour.

She needs a long hard look at herself before baby arrives. Once you aren’t the priority and you can’t even take a wee in peace, you realise how selfish you once were. Pushing a human through your Nun or having your body cut open really does bring you back to earth with a shock. 😂😂😂

I hope for her own mental health she sorts herself out and people hopefully step in. As a mum I know how much I struggled, and that was without a lifestyle to keep up appearances with and hundreds or thousands of people to play up to. She needs to sort herself out financially, sort out that wet wipe of a fella of hers, and delete social media. Let your PA take your work bookings or whatever, you won’t be going back now until your maternity leave is over. And you’ll bloody need Matt to step up, stay at home, stay off the white stuff, and support you Kate.

I know you’ll read this. The matching Balenciaga trainers, hair bows and outfits you’ve probably got planned will make you feel better for 5 seconds. A few likes and gratification off your phone, and you’ll be back in the house, lonely and struggling with lack of sleep. Realise what’s important before it’s too far gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Christ that tea is piping hot!

Do you know what, it’s actually time for her to take a look at herself. If my loved ones and friends were coming to a site like this to get through to me, I’d realise I was the problem. With sites like this there can be personal comments but mainly on Kate’s thread all I see is facts and people so frustrated, pissed off and annoyed by her behaviour.

She needs a long hard look at herself before baby arrives. Once you aren’t the priority and you can’t even take a wee in peace, you realise how selfish you once were. Pushing a human through your Nun or having your body cut open really does bring you back to earth with a shock. 😂😂😂

I hope for her own mental health she sorts herself out and people hopefully step in. As a mum I know how much I struggled, and that was without a lifestyle to keep up appearances with and hundreds or thousands of people to play up to. She needs to sort herself out financially, sort out that wet wipe of a fella of hers, and delete social media. Let your PA take your work bookings or whatever, you won’t be going back now until your maternity leave is over. And you’ll bloody need Matt to step up, stay at home, stay off the white stuff, and support you Kate.

I know you’ll read this. The matching Balenciaga trainers, hair bows and outfits you’ve probably got planned will make you feel better for 5 seconds. A few likes and gratification off your phone, and you’ll be back in the house, lonely and struggling with lack of sleep. Realise what’s important before it’s too far gone.
Their baby will be the breaking of them. There’s no way he’s going to give up his lemo head lifestyle and sack off the numerous Wirral slags he’s dipping his dick into for the sake of a baby. Katie is in for a rude awakening

Reactions: 11
I wonder if there’s a reason why she doesn’t actually tag @ oh darlin in her bio .. surely if you had a business you’d link it. Especially when she’s linking the interior account. Bit odd maybe?

Reactions: 7
I wonder if there’s a reason why she doesn’t actually tag @ oh darlin in her bio .. surely if you had a business you’d link it. Especially when she’s linking the interior account. Bit odd maybe?
She’s still clinging on to “Kate Hayes Makeup” but can’t do anything because SW trade marked it 🤣 if it weren’t for that I don’t think it would have even been called “Oh Darlin”

Thread suggestion: Kate Hayes #6 DJ Indesit hiding in his shed, whilst Truffle Momma rages trawling tattle in bed.

Slightly adapted @Starisborn1 suggested 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20200508_214053.jpg

Doesn't seem like SW own the trademark. It was filed for in May or March 2018 (can't remember). So unless she trademarked it then so they couldn't sell it?

Naomi ford just posted a video with her best mate round.....quickly deleted 4 minutes later. Honestly I despair with these vapid idiots, what is it with these wannabe influencers thinking they are immune to this virus & the rules don’t apply to them?!?!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
When she had the shisha delivered the other week 🤯 who the duck does that when we’re in lockdown. But yeah, that whole family is strange. I know of a hairdresser in Chester whose clientele grew in the beginning just from fixing Naomi’s duck ups. She’s another one who has zero talent so relies on social media
Hollie Nethercott hired a shisha the other week too, smoking it in her 'hot tub' with a Blue WKD.

Fknell hun u live in Birkenhead, turn it in x

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hollie Nethercott hired a shisha the other week too, smoking it in her 'hot tub' with a WKD.

Fknell hun u live in Birkenhead, turn it in x
Hahahaha omg who the hell do these girls think they are 🤣🤣😭

Sitting in their £400 hot tubs in the garden of their 3 bed terraced house acting like a Kardashian.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.