Katie Hayes #5 Jenkos trying to con the MUA masses and DJ Indesit loves the brasses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She winds me up with her interior account. She has wrote in the bio "victorian renovation" 🙄🙄🙄🙄

What, just like the housethatblackbuilt?

Also hun, you might wanna check the deeds of the house because I'm pretty sure it's was built in the1930s xxx
Urghhhhh what a head.

Also, I love that's shes a self confessed "truffle addict" in her bio on her interior page too hahahahahahah

Reactions: 3
I’m now allowed back after being banned and there’s so much to catch up on...

Truffle hog momma
Snapping / breaking legs for the gram through photoshop
Selling sofas to pay for Superdrug hauls
£60 MUA Course - God why would you pay that?!
Back fat back boobs
Cocaine for days in Birkenhead with DJ Indesit.
Slab back
Bog eyes
Tomb stone teeth
A shed that probably has no planning permission
Holly shipping Coronavirus covered clothing into the UK from Ali Express.
That awful hair choice hair extensions advert....

What else did I miss?

And all hail new WhoTheHeckIsJenks! Queen Tea 🐸 ☕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Truffle hog momma
Back fat back boobs
Slab back
Bog eyes
Tomb stone teeth

What else did I miss?

What did you get banned for 😂

I think you've covered slab back and co's week. Oh and someone caught her not social distancing with Holly 🙄 just the norm for khm.

Reactions: 2
What did you get banned for 😂

I think you've covered slab back and co's week. Oh and someone caught her not social distancing with Holly 🙄 just the norm for khm.
I jokingly asked someone to DM me with the gossip from the last thread and the posts that got deleted. Then I got banned for a week.
But we won’t go there again... 🙈

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Did anyone see the video she did a while back promoting teeth whitening products going omg they're whiter already! She has bleeping VENEERS 😂😂 she will literally promote anything for a quick £££

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did anyone see the video she did a while back promoting teeth whitening products going omg they're whiter already! She has bleeping VENEERS 😂😂 she will literally promote anything for a quick £££
Didn’t she once do a tutorial on brushing teeth ?🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Truffle hog momma
Back fat back boobs
Slab back
Bog eyes
Tomb stone teeth

What else did I miss?

Why was you banned ?!?!

She is off her bleeping rocker !!!

Teeth advice from someone with teeth like gravestones?!?
Cooking advice from someone that is massively overweight??
Hair vitamin shout when she wears extensions .
Declarations of love and announcements of the perfect relationship when her fella is coke head cheater.
She needs bleeping sectioning, basically to live a health life do the bleeping opposite of what she promotes.

What companies honestly want to work with her ?? Its like Michelle McManus advertising McDonalds !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Why was you banned ?!?!

She is off her bleeping rocker !!!

Teeth advice from someone with teeth like gravestones?!?
Cooking advice from someone that is massively overweight??
Hair vitamin shout when she wears extensions .
Declarations of love and announcements of the perfect relationship when her fella is coke head cheater.
She needs bleeping sectioning, basically to live a health life do the bleeping opposite of what she promotes.

What companies honestly want to work with her ?? Its like Michelle McManus advertising McDonalds !
This is why when she shows the photos of her students on stories I feel so sorry for them. You can just tell they’re a bit insecure and probably on low incomes. They’d be better off getting a proper education. Katie is all smoke and mirrors sadly. I don’t think she’s mean or nasty but just not very intelligent and she’s leading these girls on

This is why when she shows the photos of her students on stories I feel so sorry for them. You can just tell they’re a bit insecure and probably on low incomes. They’d be better off getting a proper education. Katie is all smoke and mirrors sadly. I don’t think she’s mean or nasty but just not very intelligent and she’s leading these girls on
I feel bad when they’re posting stories with the caption “trained by KHM” no you mean “SCAMMED by KHM” you’ve paid to watch a video online, that’s not training. That’s like me saying trained by Wayne Goss because I watch him on YouTube 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I feel bad when they’re posting stories with the caption “trained by KHM” no you mean “SCAMMED by KHM” you’ve paid to watch a video online, that’s not training. That’s like me saying trained by Wayne Goss because I watch him on YouTube 🙄
exactly ... sorry hun you’re not trained by KHM, you’re self taught like most other people who learn through watching YouTube videos (usually for free)

not a dig at self taught at all - a girl who does my make up usually was self taught and is amazing - and versatile!

why is she on private now, have i missed something?

Glad someone mentioned about hair growing in pregnancy...
She’s deleted the comment 😳😳😳
She’s actually deleted it?!! What the duck is wrong with her. This poor girl was literally just stating a fact, in a polite way. Not even calling her out on it?!

She has issues.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s actually deleted it?!! What the duck is wrong with her. This poor girl was literally just stating a fact, in a polite way. Not even calling her out on it?!

She has issues.
Are you bleeping messing what a creature. She will be the source of her own undoing I'm telling ya

Plus if she has gone private what's the bleeping point when you have 129 THOUSAND followers. What a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Remember when she was talking about the ‘vircus’ and said shes only watching the news not listening to what other people are saying. She warned people that they need to be careful what they post online and said ‘never post a fact on the internet unless its true’ sooooo how do we go from that to promoting last serum whilst wearing false else lashes and hair growth tablets whilst wearing hair extensions? Come on now Jenks, maybe take some of your own advice?

Reactions: 8
God I would love to be trained by him!

She has issues.
I knew she would. Another one to welcome to the thread now that she’s found out that Queen Truff is a crank!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.