Katie Hayes #5 Jenkos trying to con the MUA masses and DJ Indesit loves the brasses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like someone said in thread #4 I’d rather be on universal credit than CON impressionable people of their hard earned money

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And beg for free tit constantly! It makes an absolute mockery of people who legit have come from absolutely nothing/people who still don’t have a pot to piss in

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Genuinely baffled why she was even on the thread when she appeared to know duck all about her. If you don’t even know who her boyfriend is, then how can you say you’ve read Upto page 5 without grasping that for yourself. And why start reading thread 4 and miss out the first 3?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“First NO not everyone has to stay at home if they have a successful business they need to keep afloat, businesses still running.....like most places where u can social distance to get stock out.” - what does that even mean? If she’s referring to herself and she’s an MUA she shouldn’t be working?!?

Also... it pisses me off that MUA’s like her think that unless you are an MUA you don’t have a career?!? WTF. I’ve got a degree and 2 Postgraduate degrees and I am a qualified professional. If I want to read people bitching on a site then I will. The same way if DJ Indesit wants to go out and get off his face on white goods he will!

Genuinely baffled why she was even on the thread when she appeared to know duck all about her. If you don’t even know who her boyfriend is, then how can you say you’ve read Upto page 5 without grasping that for yourself. And why start reading thread 4 and miss out the first 3?
It was deffo KHM trying to play it down pretending she doesn’t know much and creating these “opinions” - she looks like she works in a chippy? Please. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Also... it pisses me off that MUA’s like her think that unless you are an MUA you don’t have a career?!? WTF. I’ve got a degree and 2 Postgraduate degrees and I am a qualified professional. If I want to read people bitching on a site then I will. The same way if DJ Indesit wants to go out and get off his face on white goods he will!
I am screaming, white goods also means washing machines and fridges etc as well as meaning coke 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’d rather not be a MUA to be honest, my income being reliant on other people and a luxury market. Thanks & bye hun 👋🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So apparently if we’re not at work currently we’re all on UC?? What she’s referenced is warehouses where bosses care more about money than safety so they’ve kept them open and told people to “social distance” at work 🤔 yeah really gutted I work for a company that has closed by choice to keep its employees safe - poor me!

if only I was a CEO boss babe truffle snorter

• Haha
Reactions: 20
👀 I only went to make some lunch, wtf 😂😂

I’ll have to re-read all that, speed read through it.
Cheryl maybe 🕵🏼‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.