Katie Hayes #5 Jenkos trying to con the MUA masses and DJ Indesit loves the brasses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No but she’s another one who can’t keep her arse at home! Or her little sister having her boyfriend round. She put on her stories a week or so ago and video of them sleeping in bed. Who the hell does that! That’s your sister you freak. And don’t get me started on her mum selling blag Prada bags from DHGate
Her sister (with the AliExpress clothing line) was charging £40 for a curly blow dry in her sisters salon over Christmas. She isn’t even a hairdresser..?

I had to unfollow after that and the endless videos of her dad dancing at parties

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Kate’s new IGTV “ hair burst for new mums”
she does realise all of her hair is going to snap and fall out once she’s had the baby?? Those vitamins are for postpartum use and she’s saying she’s been taking them for 3 months

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her sister (with the AliExpress clothing line) was charging £40 for a curly blow dry in her sisters salon over Christmas. She isn’t even a hairdresser..?

I had to unfollow after that and the endless videos of her dad dancing at parties
I couldn’t cope with that it was embarassing. Little 5ft skinny bean old man, and they all think he’s cool because he goes out. No. It’s cringe.

Reactions: 2
I couldn’t cope with that it was embarassing. Little 5ft skinny bean old man, and they all think he’s cool because he goes out. No. It’s cringe.
So cringe. He reminds me of the creepy old man who used to wear a white suit and try and dance with all the girls in Rosie’s. Showing my age now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No but she’s another one who can’t keep her arse at home! Or her little sister having her boyfriend round. She put on her stories a week or so ago and video of them sleeping in bed. Who the hell does that! That’s your sister you freak. And don’t get me started on her mum selling blag Prada bags from DHGate
Didn't realise that her sister lived with her and her husband until a few weeks ago, I definitely wouldn't have wanted my sister to live with us when we were married.

Reactions: 2
I went to high school with KH and honestly can’t believe how the orange fake tanned bully (with terrible make up) she was, has made it this far...

• Wow
Reactions: 16
So cringe. He reminds me of the creepy old man who used to wear a white suit and try and dance with all the girls in Rosie’s. Showing my age now 😂
Oh my god I remember him hahaha back in 2010-2011?😂

Reactions: 1
Noooo I’m talking 2002-2004 although he might have still been lurking in 2010 😂
I’m sure I’ve got a photo somewhere I’ll have to dig it out! Must be the same bloke trough. Proper old and used to buy drinks for young girls!?

• Haha
Didn't realise that her sister lived with her and her husband until a few weeks ago, I definitely wouldn't have wanted my sister to live with us when we were married.
Yes I thought it was odd the sister lived with them. She’s lived with them since she was really young but she’s surely old enough to live on her own now?

The sister with the clothing is so stunning

That Naomi ford thinks her & her sisters are the North West’s answer to the Kardashians 🤮 actually had my hair done at her salon once but won’t be supporting her business anymore, considering she posts almost every day about breaking the lockdown rules, so insulting for those who are actually sticking to them.

The whole family’s relationship is weird, the little sister is all over her husband and she’s all over her sisters fella, just full on creepy. I’d hate to be their neighbours, house full of rough gobshites constantly blaring music in the garden and having all the family round 🙄
I think she looks like a ladyboy

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I think she looks like a ladyboy
She’s naturally stunning but the fillers are absolutely awful, probably one of the worst I’ve seen!! The lips look like they’re about to fall off her face. The skin surrounding her lips is so puffy it looks like the filler has migrated, and that square over-filled jaw is doing her no favours whatsoever. Definitely looks like a ladyboy as you said 😂 now you’ve said that I can’t unsee it

The younger sister needs to move out. It’s flat out weird. Imagine being newlywed & for the 3 years that follow you’ve got your sister and her fella under your feet. Whether they get on or not it’s still creepy.

I like that Alisha’s makeup... she originally trained with KHM but is somehow better than her 😂 her makeup style reminds me of Sophie Russell who’s I also really love.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.