Katie Hayes #41 CEO boss babe onto a winner, charged family 25 quid for Xmas Dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If we didn’t have photographic evidence of Olive existing I think I’d think she was a full on psychopath who’s pretending to have a baby the way she writes things. As if she’s picked up a baby book and is just reeling off milestones in a bid to be relatable and make people believe she got a totally bespoke baby, when she quite clearly isn’t there yet.
Weird, weird, weird 🥴

Reactions: 30
I’ll bet good money olive isn’t teething. If that kids got a tooth this time next month I’ll delete my account forever. I know kids can get them early... but, every single god damn influencer who think they are worlds best mummy will claim around the 3/4 month mark that their kids teething. Can’t bare the thought that they are not acting like a dream and there HAS to be a reason as to why they are whingey. For starters I’d be bleeping fuming if my mum was lashing me around the kitchen like that. Oh is olive not settled on top of the kitchen island in her bouncer or car seat ? That’s weird. Won’t settle in that weird basket filled with tit that’s probably scratching her skin ? Odd. Kate mate, she’s found her fists so puts them in her mouth. Give it a month she will do the same with her feet and no she’s not growing extra toes you prat. God help her for the real deal of teething. Guarantee she won’t be dancing round her kitchen resembling a bleeping cooking apple then 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 47
She's a weapon 😂😂 'I'm not gonna get up in the middle of the night and start filming her'
That might be the most maternal thing shes ever said but she'll forget in 2 days an can guarantee they'll be a vid of Olive at 3am in the next few days 😂🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Desperate to be relatable 🥴 maybe kate if you ever bought anything for olive, it would make you more relatable. If you didn’t flout lockdown rules, you would be more relatable. If you didn’t act like such a twit, you would be more relatable.
joint at the hip 🤣

I thought your ment to put the babies near the bottom of their cots? She’s always near the top with her head nearly touch the top of it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
First of all 'those insta people are just human, we're not perfect'...those insta people? She really does think she's some kind of proper celeb doesn't she? Like nobody thought those insta people were just normal people who had a phone and 4g and liked the sound of their own voice? No only shlebs like truff and Beyonce do insta lives don't you know darlings??
Secondly, the comments on that vid- try this hun, ill gift it to you. I've sent you a dm with our latest product. Try anything you want in my store, please? Please acknowledge me and ask your mate Beyonce to feature some of Aliexpress tat too please doll!

Mission accomplished, free tit, 1 nil to the truff!

Oh and the filter on that cup of tea makes it look like its crawling with fruit flies 🤢

Why does she have to empty the dishwasher so many times a day if there's only two of them and they're always out doing a marathon? Sorry I mean a 10k walk. Sorry I mean 10,000 steps when they walk to Costa and back.

Desperate to be relatable 🥴 maybe kate if you ever bought anything for olive, it would make you more relatable. If you didn’t flout lockdown rules, you would be more relatable. If you didn’t act like such a twit, you would be more relatable.
Sorry for all the edits guyyys, I don't seem to be able to make separate posts. New posts just keep getting added to my first post!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Those bastard peggys? Really? Can just call them teeth you know. I’m not one to judge but I prefer not swearing infront of my kids, especially when there is no need.

Just get some anbesol liquid and Ashton and Parsons teething powders and shut up you absolute weapon.

Reactions: 22
First of all 'those insta people are just human, we're not perfect'...those insta people? She really does think she's some kind of proper celeb doesn't she?
Delusions of grandeur... another tick on the narcissist checklist

I’ll bet good money olive isn’t teething. If that kids got a tooth this time next month I’ll delete my account forever. I know kids can get them early... but, every single god damn influencer who think they are worlds best mummy will claim around the 3/4 month mark that their kids teething.
She has to hint early enough for companies to send her teething products, so they arrive in time for Olive to actually start teething!
Probably added a few weeks on to account for Xmas post delays 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Olif sleeps through the night but she’s not going to start filming her upset in the night? Which is it, she sleeps through or she’s up? Or she’s up having nightmares about another 20 hours on the car seat

Reactions: 27
I am actually seriously worried about her now why is she rambiling on about stuff? she is a hypomanic for sure!

Reactions: 9
She's a full on crank she's not right.
Why is she so determined that she's teething all of a sudden ? End of the week she will be posting all #gifted teething toys 100%. The little sweat is dropping the hint. The baby has probably just discovered her hands and is sucking on them it's what they do but she's bleeping clueless that girl & more interested in her phone.
Knocks me sick how she starts all this I'm normal I'm just like you other mommas - literally deluded thinks she's a Celebrity. She will be made up today too the New IPhone Update...... there's an Olive Emoji hahaha !!😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m calling it now- Olive will be gifted an amber bracelet for teething and Kate will say “she’s like a different baby” with it. Kate20 discount code.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
She's a full on crank she's not right.
Why is she so determined that she's teething all of a sudden ? End of the week she will be posting all #gifted teething toys 100%. The little sweat is dropping the hint. The baby has probably just discovered her hands and is sucking on them it's what they do but she's bleeping clueless that girl & more interested in her phone.
Knocks me sick how she starts all this I'm normal I'm just like you other mommas - literally deluded thinks she's a Celebrity. She will be made up today too the New IPhone Update...... there's an Olive Emoji hahaha !!😂😂😂
You just Know she will want to take full responsibility for this and think that Apple have decided to include olive emoji because of the most bespoke baby in the world ever.
She will be after a gifted iPhone or Mac next

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nah guys I’m mortified. Had to make ANOTHER spy account on insta cause I got blocked yet again (how does this keep happening?!) and I must have fucked it up cause my best friend sent me a screenshot of a notification she got saying “Your friend ***** is now on Instagram as *****! Give her a follow!” duck OFF INSTAGRAM 🤣
She obvs thinks I’m stalking some lads ex like a normal girl. Nah hun, just stalking some heffalump from the Wirral so I can slag her off for swinging her kid around at 3am.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Those question boxes are literally for engagement, bet she doesn’t reply to one single person
sorry to quote myself

she’s literally posted one question and reply from the question box.......but I dont read here Matt do I? 🙄

Reactions: 6
Nah guys I’m mortified. Had to make ANOTHER spy account on insta cause I got blocked yet again (how does this keep happening?!) and I must have fucked it up cause my best friend sent me a screenshot of a notification she got saying “Your friend ***** is now on Instagram as *****! Give her a follow!” duck OFF INSTAGRAM 🤣
She obvs thinks I’m stalking some lads ex like a normal girl. Nah hun, just stalking some heffalump from the Wirral so I can slag her off for swinging her kid around at 3am.
LOVE THIS ❤❤
My mates also think I’m some crank cause I can find information out dead easy, and I’m like 🤔🤔🤔 I just use google Hun?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.