Katie Hayes #41 CEO boss babe onto a winner, charged family 25 quid for Xmas Dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kates always banging on about what a good mum she is. A good mum takes constructive criticism (like not dangling your kid off high work surfaces) and they also do what’s best for them. Having a cosy room to relax with your baby is doing what’s best for them. Not tearing out their living room to make a wardrobe to flim the same crappy mum glam in every single fukin day and then waiting five months to put a couch in the new garage just because it’s free hahaha. Can’t deal with what a woman she is. That is proper scummy like

Reactions: 31
Just caught up girls. Can’t bring myself to go over to her IG to look at her Kingsmill 50/50 bread head and that bleeping smoked Gamon that hangs out of her mouth.. I gather she hasn’t done the big Revel yet????😆

KATE YE STINK

• Haha
Reactions: 40
How has Max chewed the book that was in the box? You put it in the box knowing it was chewed. Admit it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ugh you can just tell she’s gonna have the biggest chavviest pile of presents of OHD and she’s gonna plaster it all over the gram 🤢 just tried watching her story of her rambling on today but every time she said ‘working with a brand’ I physically shuddered. Yep, she’s still a horrible, cheap, tacky, selfish, vile girl.

Reactions: 24
Kates always banging on about what a good mum she is. A good mum takes constructive criticism (like not dangling your kid off high work surfaces) and they also do what’s best for them. Having a cosy room to relax with your baby is doing what’s best for them. Not tearing out their living room to make a wardrobe to flim the same crappy mum glam in every single fukin day and then waiting five months to put a couch in the new garage just because it’s free hahaha. Can’t deal with what a woman she is. That is proper scummy like
It's like she begrudges buying anything cause she that use to haven everything tit gifted to her. acual tramps dont even beg as much as her she knocks me sick she gona get one of the blow up couches like in the 90s like the blow up bubble bag 😭 cause she refuses to buy a couch cause she is meff love nothing more then shopping for my house or kids she is so selfish if she was my mate or family I'd have to tell her dont now y her family n friends wont they must be scared of her but I would have to say sutton family or friend

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Get yourself down dfs gerlllll! Common sense is you know if you want a dreamy bespoke sofa it takes a while to make so maybe time the delivery with the completion of the garden shed??

Reactions: 10
20 weeks until she’s gets her couch? Probably because they’re having to wait for Santa’s elves to finish with it.
Who in there right mind would wait 20 weeks for a sofa just so they could get it free.
Just buy one you tight fruit machine

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Who in there right mind would wait 20 weeks for a sofa just so they could get it free.
Just buy one you tight fruit machine
I’ve been waiting 12 weeks now for a made.com sofa bed and have very nearly lost my rag with them.. having to wait another two months on top of that just for a free sofa? duck that noise 🙄

Reactions: 12
@Perfectsmile01 & @QueenBarb2 😍😍

Evening my tattle bastards.🥳🥳 Hope your all well and smashing every day the best you can.
BINT TITS is boring as duck 🤪🤪 but my animals on the farmie are all playing up as we are tier bloody 3.🤣🤣

@Abongo I’m calling the next thread title yours lass. 😍😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh my god brutal....tell me more 😂
They just said in their opinion the baby wasn't cute, (which I personally think she is), and that Truff thinks shes the dogs bollocks etc and she's, how can I put this nicely 🤔, exactly what we imagine unphotoshopped 🙃
Hope you and the baby are ok 😘

New thread hoebags 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.