Katie Hayes #41 CEO boss babe onto a winner, charged family 25 quid for Xmas Dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgot to attach the pic of olive in the pram suit in the house

Her jaw is going everywhere.... and why swear that your baby is ‘bleeping asleep’ very strange indeed
just came here to say that her jaw is swinging and she’s slurring her speech!

She just needs to put her phone down and get a kip instead of telling everyone about her day!

Reactions: 8
Yknow what I bet most ‘Karen’s’ have done a few tricks to get their babies to sleep, difference is they haven’t broadcast it to 164k people and acted like what they are doing is advised, normal, and/or safe. Her attitude bleeping stinks and the worst part is she’s letting it get in the way of the safety of her baby. Take a step down from your high horse and have a think why these ‘Karen’s’ are all telling you the same thing!
Exactly!!
She cries saying “oh these trolls/Karen’s”. She absolutely loves it! It’s give’s her the engagement she needs and wants. If she was genuinely hurt or upset by people messaging her then she just wouldn’t post it, it’s so so simple to not post something on insta.
But in actual fact she loves it, she loves that there’s a thread on here about it. She gets a kick out of it. Her life revolves around it. She’s such a narc it’s unbelievable
She says “oh I can’t delete me insta it’s me jobbbbb” fine we get it, then just post makeup and hair if you really wish. Absolutely nooo need to include anything about your family etc.

Reactions: 19
The babys on a high work surface
In a car seat
Wrapped up for winter

duck me shes thick as pig tit
I remember spending a good two weeks once my baby was born reading the lullaby trust website at any moment I could. Making sure and double checking everything I did, especially as she was born in that August heatwave. This information is out there, it is free and easily accessible. There is no reason to not know this simple information. Her health visitors would have pointed her in this direction at their first visit. I AM MIDWIFE who Kate keeps saying she consults for advice should have told her all this 3.5 months ago.

Reactions: 14
Exactly!!
She cries saying “oh these trolls/Karen’s”. She absolutely loves it! It’s give’s her the engagement she needs and wants. If she was genuinely hurt or upset by people messaging her then she just wouldn’t post it, it’s so so simple to not post something on insta.
But in actual fact she loves it, she loves that there’s a thread on here about it. She gets a kick out of it. Her life revolves around it. She’s such a narc it’s unbelievable
She says “oh I can’t delete me insta it’s me jobbbbb” fine we get it, then just post makeup and hair if you really wish. Absolutely nooo need to include anything about your family etc.
I thought her job was a CEO boss babe MUA In fact what Is her job? Surly this influencer crap can’t bring an income for the long term.... a few freebies to flog I don’t get how that’s a job

Reactions: 4
Oh, must be what the cool kids are calling it these days.
I must be uncool cos I’d never heard of it either until last night 😂 or I can just rely on myself to be able to spell the words correctly so have never needed to abbreviate 😂

Reactions: 7
It’s making me think she doesn’t trust the dog? I can’t think why else you’d have your baby up on the kitchen work top like this?
She’s either baiting us or she’s thick!!!!! It’s a bit of both!
I thought that, is that why she’s got a trainer For him

Reactions: 1
She’s smacked off her tits
She’s really is dangerous
Baby in car seat on a high surface whilst she sits in at the other end of the kitchen.
Fluffy pram suit whilst inside.
Momma gurning away

Well she's acting very bleeping strange , more than usual in the last 48 hours !!
can't believe she's got that baby in a snow suit , in a car set on a work top and she's gone public about it. Think she seems completely out of her depth !!!

It also makes me grimace that we’ve seen the car seat on the floor in restaurants and then it goes on the worktop. Judging by the rest of her house I can’t imagine she’s then disinfecting her worktop when she takes the car seat off. Gorgeous germs 🤮
She’s also clearly on something. If that was me, my fella or mum would be round in a flash putting me to bed and giving me a break and making sure the baby was comfy and safe, she doesn’t look mentally well at all. Wouldn’t surprise me at all if it was slimming tablets, most people I know who’ve taken them (myself included only once) act absolutely high as a kite on them.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
She defo doesn’t trust Max. There is no other reason you would put a baby on top of a work surface in a car seat or a bouncer. Rather be a Karen than a head!

Reactions: 12
I’m sweating looking at that fluffy pram suit. Was she not gifted a blanket? I’m sure we’ve all had the baby fall asleep on the car seat (in the car) and left them for half an hour for some peace, but not wrapped up. Her straps won’t be tight enough in the car. Is she actually strapped in on the side? Which is worse, falling out of the seat or the whole thing falling and being on top of her.

I assume she’s begging lauryn Goodman for an amber bracelet after trying to be pump pals

• Sad
Reactions: 9
So, does she just do £10 online tutorials these days now?? Does she do any actual makeup artist work or is it just selling the same pre-recorded tutorials of the same looks (that never seem to go into any depth about products, skin types or application techniques etc)??
And what’s going on with Oh Darlin’? It’s closing from the looks of it on companies house?

• Wow
Surely your priority when the baby is so young is to care for them properly rather than desperately trying to get them to sleep so you can do ‘invoices’? Why hasn’t boss babe CEO taken some maternity leave so she can care for her young baby? Or is the Beverly Hills cake decorating baby first aid tit make up dump Oh Snarlin’ not raking in the big bucks like we’re meant to believe and she can’t afford to pay her self maternity pay?

Reactions: 18
Just catching up on her stories.... why the duck is writing I’m not going to get my phone out and post her upset people think us insta mummy’s have it easy???? Wow she’s nuts mate absolutely nuts isn’t she the one who tells Instagram how perfect her Fucken baby is? 🤦🏼‍♀️ Honest to god she doesn’t make sense does she 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why doesn’t this skint catfish put the heating on in the house.... poor olive in a pram suit in the house..... or put her in the cot in the nursery why in that car seat again it’s arlarse surly she’s got a baby monitor or wasn’t one gifted..... and why is she trying to be a mummy blogger never gonna happen....
Right, I’m convinced she’s too much of a tight arse to put her heating on. Why’s Olive got her pram suit on in the house? My boy has that pram suit and if he’s fell asleep when we’re out a walk, and he’s still sleeping when we get back in the house I usually just leave him. When he wakes up he’s sweltering because the pram suit is so heavy!! I’d never just lash it on him to sit about the house 😂😂
Costs too much to heat the dining room conservatory this time of year 🙈 house is defo FREEZING!!!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.