Katie Hayes #41 CEO boss babe onto a winner, charged family 25 quid for Xmas Dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, I’m convinced she’s too much of a tight arse to put her heating on. Why’s Olive got her pram suit on in the house? My boy has that pram suit and if he’s fell asleep when we’re out a walk, and he’s still sleeping when we get back in the house I usually just leave him. When he wakes up he’s sweltering because the pram suit is so heavy!! I’d never just lash it on him to sit about the house 😂😂

Reactions: 13
Why doesn’t this skint catfish put the heating on in the house.... poor olive in a pram suit in the house..... or put her in the cot in the nursery why in that car seat again it’s arlarse surly she’s got a baby monitor or wasn’t one gifted..... and why is she trying to be a mummy blogger never gonna happen....

Reactions: 12
Maybe I am a bleeping Karen but if it saves your babies life maybe it’s worth it....
Babies should not be out in car seats with their outdoor clothing on.
1. Because it’s dangerous if in a car accident.
2. They’ll get too hot (especially in a presumably warm house)

I am by no means the mum police, I’ve put all of my babies in their car seat for a nap at some point and rocked them off to the land of nod but at least be bloody sensible. For starters get her off the kitchen side 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Is anyone else a bit concerned about how she can’t string a sentence together on her ‘teething’ stories? (More than usual 🙄) she is defo on those T9 slimming tablets because she sounds off her face!! If I am health visitor watched that she will be making a swift visit to her...I’ve had a teething baby (he was actually 3 months when he got his first tooth) but there’s no way with no sleep I talked like I had just sunk a whopping big slug of a line!!! She’s off her tits!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Forgot to attach the pic of olive in the pram suit in the house

Her jaw is going everywhere.... and why swear that your baby is ‘bleeping asleep’ very strange indeed
Does she keep the hood up on the seat all the time too?? Poor bugger must hardly see daylight never mind get to stretch her poor body. bleeping maniac this one. I was surprised how alert and happy she seemed on the video (olive I mean) she is cute as hell, but that mother of hers.... 🤯

Reactions: 13
Yknow what I bet most ‘Karen’s’ have done a few tricks to get their babies to sleep, difference is they haven’t broadcast it to 164k people and acted like what they are doing is advised, normal, and/or safe. Her attitude bleeping stinks and the worst part is she’s letting it get in the way of the safety of her baby. Take a step down from your high horse and have a think why these ‘Karen’s’ are all telling you the same thing!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Your hair is broken Kate, can tell from the video last night too. No one gives a tit if you have pp hair loss/breakage. What people care about is the safety of your child overheating with completely unnecessary layers INDOORS! Up on the kitchen side in a car seat, baby bouncer, baby seat and change mat - all lined up like bleeping fairground attractions. All whilst you’re swinging your jaw about having a manic Monday. Get to duck, get of Instagram and look after your ‘teething baby’. Check your wonder weeks app too hun, you’ll realise what the fucks going on then Karen.

Reactions: 23
It’s making me think she doesn’t trust the dog? I can’t think why else you’d have your baby up on the kitchen work top like this?
She’s either baiting us or she’s thick!!!!! It’s a bit of both!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.