Katie Hayes #41 CEO boss babe onto a winner, charged family 25 quid for Xmas Dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’ve just had @Icantspell back on as well 👀
I’ve been back for ages

Thats my opinion and like I said shes cute, so dont think the worst. Its an open forum.
I said olive has Kate’s nose which she does... and everyone accused me of being Cheryl & wanting time bait people calling the baby etc...... olive has got Kate’s nose and OG lips so what!! Because people have slated Kate’s nose they thought I was having a go at the baby AS IF!!! The ones who think that are the ones with the problem. Olive is the spit of Kate, she’s her mum who else is she gonna look like .... yeah she’s got her dads eyes but she’s more like kate

Reactions: 7
Sorry but I just HAVE to mention chez. Who the duck pays someone to paint your windows for Xmas and decorate the tree. More money than sense!! Would love to know how much that cost!
I think the windows look amazing. If I had windows all along the side of the house I’d love that 🤷🏻‍♀️ Don’t want anyone to do my tree though (even though I’m crap at it and no ones allowed to speak to me when I’m doing it 🤪)

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I don’t get why she wants her dog to attack... I’m petrified of dogs and believe they should be kept on leads at all times whilst in public. What’s this attack thing for?

Reactions: 6
Sorry but I just HAVE to mention chez. Who the duck pays someone to paint your windows for Xmas and decorate the tree. More money than sense!! Would love to know how much that cost!
I think it looks shyte as well

• Heart
That belly button looks like it smells like the back of an earring 🤢 bet she’s constantly pulling fluff out of it.
176651C6-FF00-4CC2-B143-6E3673D742B1.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I think the windows look amazing. If I had windows all along the side of the house I’d love that 🤷🏻‍♀️ Don’t want anyone to do my tree though (even though I’m crap at it and no ones allowed to speak to me when I’m doing it 🤪)
They do look amazing I’m just in awe that she’s Paying people for this. ID love to know how much it cost

Reactions: 4
No, I can see them too -there’s white patches on her lower cheeks. Either terrible makeup or some type of photo editing?
Ahh just watched the story back and can see it better on there! So strange it goes round her whole bottom half of her face it must be the filter she has on.

Why is she still wearing that top she’s ran 500 miles in, off her face hours later bleeping about in the kitchen - that is actually disgusting 🤮

Reactions: 8
Ha ha ha saying how she’s only just found Miss greedys home she’s a bad tit maybe scrolling through tattle girl finding everyone’s threads then hanging out there arse ya Mef! You will never make it as a mummy blogger girl 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Those dancing vids made me feel sad, poor baby needs a cuddle and a dummy and she’s being flung over the kitchen FOR THE GRAM!!!
Olive is gorgeous, she’s deffo Kate and Mez though I can’t see Delo at all haha.

Reactions: 8
"KARENS". You have zero clue or one relatable part in you. I would be grateful of the advice off a "Karen" if I was you. Ps you look off your face and you want to 'watch' (that is how you spell it) a "Karen" does not report their concerns about your manic behaviour bouncing a distressed child around 🙈💔 🙊😳 you need help and support !!! Smug and just nauseating.

Reactions: 26
Now I have no idea so correct me if I’m wrong, but that baby does not look like she’s teething...she looks fed up of her mother’s shite

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That video is scary, she is singing and dancing to herself at first while the kid is practically in a different room, frothing up a bottle of milk like mad. The caption about how she’s only got her white clothes, just cause you begged from the white company don’t stop the clothes being smudgy brown unless the house is just that dirty!
Also how many times did she do that, once to video herself slapping olif in the face with her hair abs another time to say the camera up and shake her around again

The stiffness on that baby during the dance 😱 I know I would do some odd swingy thing when my two were little but not facing outwards and my hand giving them wedgies, like you make sure they’re secure? I guess she’d just really saying “I know that she was safe blah bleeping blah”

got pure Stacey Solomon vibes of her tit dad dancing though so she’s desperate to put the brush down and be a Momma Blogger for sure, she’s so happy Olive was born cos she’s her next cash cow.

And I’m sorry but being real doesn’t make it precious Wtaf is this even supposed to mean??? (See pic)

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Just watched her dancing around like a manic smelly Bint. Maybe she’s hoping someone will gift her a housekeeper and a nanny!! 😏😏
The joys of a ‘mum life’ eh??
Kate pet, this is the joy of a child and real life. When you are daily 24/7 continuously playing catch up & never get a minute for yourself!!
On the plus tho you have a job, a topsy turvy house, food in ya belly & freebies given to you for being a div!!

#BEGRATEFUL&NOTABINT!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 28
Now I have no idea so correct me if I’m wrong, but that baby does not look like she’s teething...she looks fed up of her mother’s shite
the only thing that baby is distressed about is her crack pot mother swinging her round the kitchen/living room😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.