Katie Hayes #41 CEO boss babe onto a winner, charged family 25 quid for Xmas Dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those question boxes are literally for engagement, bet she doesn’t reply to one single person

Reactions: 7
Why is she ragging her baby all over the bloody kitchen 😳 She doesn’t even know the words to the song ffs 😂 Poor Olive looks so bewildered, good love her.

Reactions: 10
Don’t know what’s more cringey the dancing around to the camera or that fact she doesn’t even know the words to the song 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
... if we do a go fund me for a sofa will she sit down and shut up 🙄🤳🏻 #donated

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why is she ragging her baby all over the bloody kitchen 😳 She doesn’t even know the words to the song ffs 😂 Poor Olive looks so bewildered, good love her.
Olives like give me my bleeping bottle you stinking woman. Shes had 2 baths in 4 months yeah we can tell you look well minty

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Seen her post asking for banter pages? She’ll be asking for any parties or any numbers next 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Seen her post asking for banter pages? She’ll be asking for any parties or any numbers next 🤣
Banter pages? Girl the last few years of your life is one big joke as it is, just look back at some of your photo shop fails if you need a laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 33
A question for you - When you’re really happy and having a great time, do you film yourself lip syncing and dancing and put it on Instagram?

Because this doesn’t seem the behaviour of a happy, content mum having her “best year ever!”

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Neon crop tops make your waist
look well wide <———————>
She’s obviously bladdered on the non Prosecco 🤥
Not one rosy cheek of the teething baby 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Neon crop tops make your waist
look well wide <———————>
She’s obviously bladdered on the non Prosecco 🤥
Not one rosy cheek of the teething baby 🤷🏼‍♀️
Wouldn’t be able to see olives rosy cheeks she filters her that much 🥴

Reactions: 9
And I don’t see no teething baby... they’re normally Rosie cheeks & slobber and tugging at the ears.... poor trolive is crying to be winded & a cuddle but her ma is giving attention to her phone ..... sly

Reactions: 16
Sorry but I just HAVE to mention chez. Who the duck pays someone to paint your windows for Xmas and decorate the tree. More money than sense!! Would love to know how much that cost!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.