Katie Hayes #41 CEO boss babe onto a winner, charged family 25 quid for Xmas Dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh here we go.... she's at it again. Sunday night thirsty as duck for attention.
bleeping CRINGING for her !! That miming again !
That baby spends her time on that work top. Car seat is up there & her bouncer chair !!! Get off the phone and look after your baby !!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Minty bleep is still wearing the lime green top she wore for her run this afternoon 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Poor kid is stiff as a board, probs thinks she’s still in her car seat

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The poor kid looks overwhelmed. The bouncer on the worktop too..... she’s an accident waiting to happen

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I wish she’d stop calling the gut she’s had her entire life a mum tum.

The car seat and the bouncer both on the work top it’s like she’s baiting people to comment on it. She’s dangerous. I wouldn’t forgive myself. I don’t understand why she can’t but the bouncer on the kitchen floor? I remember my bouncer was on top of the dining table to get it out the way while I was hoovering earlier that day (baby wasn’t in it) it was still there that afternoon when my health visitor arrived and she said “you don’t put the baby up there do you”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
WTF are those latest stories about?? Never known swinging your head round like a whizz head at a 4am sit off cures teething pain 🤷‍♀️ top tips there Truffs 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wish she’d stop calling the gut she’s had her entire life a mum tum.

The car seat and the bouncer both on the work top it’s like she’s baiting people to comment on it. She’s dangerous. I wouldn’t forgive myself. I don’t understand why she can’t but the bouncer on the kitchen floor? I remember my bouncer was on top of the dining table to get it out the way while I was hoovering earlier that day (baby wasn’t in it) it was still there that afternoon when my health visitor arrived and she said “you don’t put the baby up there do you”
I’d guess she’s thinks olive is safer from the dog sniffing round her but that’s what you get when you don’t have a living room to sit in with your baby away from the dog.

Reactions: 7
Had to take a break because sadly my nan passed away but fick me that round up of the best year nearly sent me over the edge 😩

She's a bad smelly bleep

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t want to say she’s too young to be teething because teeth come in at different ages but Olive really doesn’t look like she is. She just looks baffled as to why she’s being thrown around the kitchen instead of being stuck on the kitchen worktop in her car seat. Full on cringing for her in that video. She’s so bleeping desperate for attention and arse kissing and people telling her how wonderful she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That poor baby looks terrified. It’s actually really worried me she’s the cutest little thing looks so vulnerable being swung around

She is tragic. So embarrassing. The baby has sucked here fist and Truff thinks she’s teething. She probably whinging because she’s got wind as the baby looks stiff!

She’s probably so used to being in her car seat and on the move that when she’s stationary she gets pissed off and unable to settle herself without motion.
I honestly can’t imagine not having a living room. It’s absolutely mental that she has to use the kitchen worktops to put olive.

Reactions: 10
Is she on the bleeping gear??? Olive is gonna end up with whiplash
lurker here...

Wouldn’t be the first time.... I used to work with a friend of hers, she used to like the nose candy on a regular basis according to the girl I knew.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.