Katie Hayes #4 Licking brushes, pterodactyl screeches, top secret slippers and beef with peaches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly this girl would start a fight with her own reflection in the mirror, never known aggression like it 😂

Her obsession (jenko’s favourite word) with seeking validation from strangers on the internet is getting quite disturbing. Her friends and family clearly are too scared to say anything to her now she’s this fame hungry, self declared “local celeb”. There needs to be an intervention for the sake of her health. She’s at high risk of PND the way she’s carrying on. I wish she would just put her phone down for 24 hours every Sunday or something just as a start to break this dangerous cycle.

Reactions: 7
Toxic friend...she’s most probably the toxic one out of her friends and family!!

So let me get this straight ...

She is going to do her own research/more if her own but wants to use her platform for help with that too..

Whilst belittling other people for not knowing what's in them??

Is she going to then research into the people who have commented?

I think she was totally testing her followers and got tit for it so is backtracking ....

But obviously in her I'm better than you... I won't admit I shouldn't of discussed or commented on something I haven't done my so called research peddle stool she is sat on.

Apologies I'm in the sun so my typing is terrible!

Reactions: 5
Long time lurker here
I hope she checks what's in her truffle oil as well as the vaccine as I'm sure shell find out that 99% of shop bought ones actually contain a chemical that tastes like truffle. No actual truffle.
Bringing up a contraversiol topic such as vaccination on a make up account regardless of whether she plans to do it or not is grossly negligent.
She's an extremely aggressive person, why ask for someone's opinion and then publicly ridicule them. But hey she's not a troll is she!?
She's taken this too far now.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So let me get this straight ...

She is going to do her own research/more if her own but wants to use her platform for help with that too..

Whilst belittling other people for not knowing what's in them??

Is she going to then research into the people who have commented?

I think she was totally testing her followers and got tit for it so is backtracking ....

But obviously in her I'm better than you... I won't admit I shouldn't of discussed or commented on something I haven't done my so called research peddle stool she is sat on.

Apologies I'm in the sun so my typing is terrible!
Hahaha never try and get inside the mind of Jenko Hawkins. She cannot differentiate between fact and fiction.

I think she simply puts any random thoughts that flash in her pea sized brain onto her instagram posts. She is a complete desperado as well, you know all these posts she used to put up about DJ indesit.. so much love , passion , bullshit in this house etc . I dont know if she still does them but I always used to wonder who is she trying to convince.. herself, him or her instagram followers.

What self respecting adult woman declares on instagram how much love they have for their partner and how much live their partner has for them. Dont get me wrong love is great but to me its private and intimate and how you feel should be mostly shared between yourself and your partner. She strikes me as extremely emotionally immature and somewhat desperate. When he leaves her (and he will btw..) are we going to be subjected to that breakdown as well on instagram or will she man the duck up, grow up and get on with it herself. (I highly doubt it).

Reactions: 11
Hi Kate/Katie/jenko/boss babe/tax dodger/brush licker/CEO of the jarg truffle fan club/little miss smelly shelly olif pearl delemeres ‘momma’/DJ indesits ‘baby momma’/Wirral’s Kerry Katona/ sugar puff honey monster (or whatever it is you go by now days) I have some advice for you.

If you DONT want people to call you out, then DONT keep giving them things to call you out on.

People only talk when they have things to talk about. YOU hun are providing US with the conversations ☕🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Hi Kate/Katie/jenko/boss babe/tax dodger/brush licker/CEO of the jarg truffle fan club/little miss smelly shelly olif pearl delemeres ‘momma’/DJ indesits ‘baby momma’/Wirral’s Kerry Katona/ sugar puff honey monster (or whatever it is you go by now days) I have some advice for you.

If you DONT want people to call you out, then DONT keep giving them things to call you out on.

People only talk when they have things to talk about. YOU hun are providing US with the conversations ☕🙂
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 3
Hahaha never try and get inside the mind of Jenko Hawkins. She cannot differentiate between fact and fiction.

I think she simply puts any random thoughts that flash in her pea sized brain onto her instagram posts. She is a complete desperado as well, you know all these posts she used to put up about DJ indesit.. so much love , passion , bullshit in this house etc . I dont know if she still does them but I always used to wonder who is she trying to convince.. herself, him or her instagram followers.

What self respecting adult woman declares on instagram how much love they have for their partner and how much live their partner has for them. Dont get me wrong love is great but to me its private and intimate and how you feel should be mostly shared between yourself and your partner. She strikes me as extremely emotionally immature and somewhat desperate. When he leaves her (and he will btw..) are we going to be subjected to that breakdown as well on instagram or will she man the duck up, grow up and get on with it herself. (I highly doubt it).
But of course when they break up it will all be his fault. She won’t look at her behaviour and think she was in the wrong. He likely won’t be whiter than white in that situation either like.....

Surely if she had done even 5 mins rof her own esearch into vaccines she would be aware of how controversial a topic it is? And that it would open a massive can of worms?

Evidently when we're in the middle of a pandemic, where we desperately need a vaccine, is the time to question whether or not to vaccinate your child against other deadly diseases :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Bore off Kate hun and stop riling everyone up for content

Surely if she had done even 5 mins rof her own esearch into vaccines she would be aware of how controversial a topic it is? And that it would open a massive can of worms?
Nah, our Jenks doesn’t give a shiny shite about that. Anything for the attention and to stay relevant seeing as she can’t post from her tacky salon anymore

Reactions: 4
I’ve followed her for years and the past two years she’s just become crazy. She has fallen out with so many of her friends who have got married, settled down and had a family without thinking they are a model, influencer, baby “momma” expert. I think she’s unwell

Tbh I actually think she thought she was being clever and trying to start a discussion, I also think she thought people would kiss her arse and applaud her for wanting to do some research but 99% of people have zero tolerance for it, and talk about shocking timing 🤣
She’s so thick I squint when she talks. I’m starting to believe what others have said, Cheryl is carrying her 100% business wise.

Reactions: 10
Well she had to do something after PLouise’s story (which is horrific a poor girl) to stay relevant.

kate - you breastfeeding or formula feeding - poll that one too 🙄👀🤣

Well she had to do something after PLouise’s story (which is horrific a poor girl) to stay relevant.

kate - you breastfeeding or formula feeding - poll that one too 🙄👀🤣
Definitely bottle feeding ! She couldn’t hack breastfeeding

Reactions: 8
I think she tried to half raise a breastfeeding discussion once and was like ‘well obviously formula fills them up more’ or some shite 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Definitely bottle feeding ! She couldn’t hack breastfeeding
I tried got 3 days but i couldn’t keep it up i was so poorly. I don’t care how people feed their babies by the way I’m just getting and the controversial topics she flings out there then kicks off when she gets any come back 🤣

Reactions: 5
100% she will say she tried to breastfeed but her milk just “dried up” cos she had such a traumatic birth etc etc. 🙄😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.