Katie Hayes #4 Licking brushes, pterodactyl screeches, top secret slippers and beef with peaches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would 100% have a newborn over a toddler any day 😂 the struggle is real with those lot haha.

No I Think it’s x2 girls she knows that are doing the chat bloody hope she’s not doing a guest appearance haha. Think it’s a hairdresser from Maghull (likeable) who struggled to conceive and Ella Hart who used to work in Peaches?

Reactions: 3
I would 100% have a newborn over a toddler any day 😂 the struggle is real with those lot haha.

No I Think it’s x2 girls she knows that are doing the chat bloody hope she’s not doing a guest appearance haha. Think it’s a hairdresser from Maghull (likeable) who struggled to conceive and Ella Hart who used to work in Peaches?
Imagine her with toddler on her precious carpets 🤣🤣 wouldn’t surprise me if she’s moves her mother in.

Reactions: 1
I am seriously shocked at today’s topics of conversation from our Katie, shes an absolute idiot. How is asking for opinions of unqualified persons research? She really needs to just stick to licking brushes and soft glams.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine her with toddler on her precious carpets 🤣🤣 wouldn’t surprise me if she’s moves her mother in.
Maybe my one is erecting an annex for nana in the garden 😂

Oh heaven forbid the baby gets attached!! 🤣
Oh I know, awful isnt it, my 7 month old is still ‘attached’ to the breast, absolute nightmare 😂 if only KMH was pregnant at the same time as me, I could have taken her advice and avoided all this hassle 😂[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20200426_202334.jpg

Truffle addict???? More like buys truffle oil from M&S which only has a synthetic smell on it and no actual truffle inside 🤣
Wonder if Mr Delamere sniffs truffle??? 🤣 Oops or wouldn't that be safe like the vaccine oxoxoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wonder how her mental health is doing now the baby shower is unlikely? She promised us a breakdown at the thought of nothing having one remember. Priorities 🤣🤣

• Haha
Wonder how her mental health is doing now the baby shower is unlikely? She promised us a breakdown at the thought of nothing having one remember. Priorities 🤣🤣
You can tell shes fuming she isnt doing all the insta wanky obligatory stuff when pregnant, no baby shower, no ‘baby moon’ etc. Shes just having a taste of what us normal folk do. I worked 4 13hr shifts in A&E every week of my pregnancy up till 36 weeks. It was bloody hard, my feet were so swollen I went up 2 shoe sizes 😂 I had my baby shower at work on my last shift wearing a vomit bowl on my head and few gloves blown up as balloons. All my colleagues brought in food for the staff room. That’s about as glam as it gets when you are a nurse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I reckon she’ll think her “titties” are so big they’ll smother Mee Shell 🐚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She just loves being crntre
View attachment 117349
Truffle addict???? More like buys truffle oil from M&S which only has a synthetic smell on it and no actual truffle inside 🤣
Wonder if Mr Delamere sniffs truffle??? 🤣 Oops or wouldn't that be safe like the vaccine oxoxoxox
so bloody pretentious. Truffle addict!
What a head 😂😂

You can tell shes fuming she isnt doing all the insta wanky obligatory stuff when pregnant, no baby shower, no ‘baby moon’ etc. Shes just having a taste of what us normal folk do. I worked 4 13hr shifts in A&E every week of my pregnancy up till 36 weeks. It was bloody hard, my feet were so swollen I went up 2 shoe sizes 😂 I had my baby shower at work on my last shift wearing a vomit bowl on my head and few gloves blown up as balloons. All my colleagues brought in food for the staff room. That’s about as glam as it gets when you are a nurse 😂
Awww 😊
I never had a baby shower either

Reactions: 5
Omg that storytay garbage again .... might go down and do my workout outside her gaff

• Haha
View attachment 117349
I wonder if she’s actually ever had truffle and knows what it is or where it comes from? Like shaved truffle on a pasta dish etc???? Tbf, the oil you get in m&s does have real truffle in but it’s just little bits so not enough to really get the full taste. If she had real truffle she probably wouldn’t like it

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.