Katie Hayes #4 Licking brushes, pterodactyl screeches, top secret slippers and beef with peaches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me laugh the way she replies to 'trolls' with messages like 'hello aren't you a breath of fresh air this morning'
Darling ya not classy, ya nasty
Her world is gonna come crumbling down, every single person out their even not on tattle knows her salon is bleeping tit and her or Cheryl hardly even turn up there, even loads of my friends who aren't even on this site have commented how unprofessional she is, it's well known, she done my friends prom makeup years and years ago and she went home crying she said she done her full face in 6 minutes 🙂

Reactions: 7
Is she really having a go at a women who doesn’t know what’s in the vaccination? The majority of the British public probably also don’t know what’s in the vaccination, and what? Like a bunch of medical ingredients means anything to anyone. Does she check the ingredients of her skincare, her food, her filler and research each one to find out what it is?? Will she do the same for her baby? No.

How dare she belittle someone as if she’s the font of all knowledge with her ‘research’ she couldn't even spell “vircus” the other day.

In all seriousness it’s very irresponsible to put the question out there to her followers. If it results in mother’s questioning vaccinations it is extremely dangerous and she should be ashamed of herself.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Is she really having a go at a women who doesn’t know what’s in the vaccination? The majority of the British public probably also don’t know what’s in the vaccination, and what? Like a bunch of medical ingredients means anything to anyone. Does she check the ingredients of her skincare, her food, her filler and research each one to find out what it is?? Will she do the same for her baby? No.

How dare she belittle someone as if she’s the font of all knowledge with her ‘research’ she could even spell “vircus” the other day.

In all seriousness it’s very irresponsible to put the question out there to her followers. If it results in mother’s questioning vaccinations it is extremely dangerous and she should be ashamed of herself.
If she had half a brain cell she’d know vaccinations contain very tiny amounts of a virus/bacteria that has been weakened in a lab first, it is injected and you naturally develop antibodies and build immunity which protects you from the illness going forward - pretty sure this was covered in year 7 science ?? What else would they contain?!

also love the contradiction that she and baby girl would have the covid vaccine (prob going to be the most under-tested and rushed vaccine in the world let’s face it) over the likes of MMR which have been tested for decades 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If people haven’t taken her phone from her is that because there all scared of her and no how vicious she really can be?? Her ones mum is on insta surely she would be thinking wtf have we got ourselves into with this car crash of a ‘daughter in law’
Madness isnt it. But say my sister or even friend was carrying on like Katie has I would be genuinely concerned that shes lost the bleeping plot and would stop at nothing to make sure she didnt carry on making herself look like a tit, open herself up to more controversy or hate, ESPECIALLY because shes pregnant. When I was pregnant the hormones were NUTS and just turned me into an absolute mad woman, always over reacting and tit. Couldnt even IMAGINE dealing with 4 insta accounts, always worrying about content, trying to con young girls outta their money and dedicating time in my day to throw slap on that I had absolutely no passion or love for any more AND deal with the throws of pregnancy.

Shes lost it.

Couldn’t live with myself tbh. I’ve had mumps, it was hell. I have a (vaccinated) family member who was left partially deaf after having whooping cough. But you do you Hun.
Just let us know what pre school ya thinking of yeah?
Boy I went to school with had the first 2 whooping cough jags, caught it before he had his 3rd and his eye was so bad from the pressure he had to get an op when we were in secondary school! She doesn’t seem too worried about what is really in her lip filler or the chemicals in her face toner 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t decide if she is having a breakdown or is really just that uneducated 😳

I really hope her midwife or health visitor somehow finds out about all this and puts her right. She’s dangerous to herself, baby and others!

Reactions: 8
Probably seeing as she’s not going to any midwife appointments
You get it when you go for your 20 week scan, well my midwife told me that last week. They do all the bloods, samples and jags when you’re in for 12 and 20 week scan so you don’t have to go to an extra app. She didn’t go to her 20 week scan apparently so unlikely! Wonder if she got offered a flu jag, seeing she’s been pregnant since last September. Flu season is Oct/March that’s when they will vaccinate you. I’m getting mine in sept/Oct and I’m due in November

Reactions: 1
Also I love how quick this thread is moving it’s getting to be as busy as hinches 😂👌🏽 So well done kate you have succeeded in becoming trolled as much as the unhinged hinch cause you are both absolute knobs

You get it when you go for your 20 week scan, well my midwife told me that last week. They do all the bloods, samples and jags when you’re in for 12 and 20 week scan so you don’t have to go to an extra app. She didn’t go to her 20 week scan apparently so unlikely! Wonder if she got offered a flu jag, seeing she’s been pregnant since last September. Flu season is Oct/March that’s when they will vaccinate you. I’m getting mine in sept/Oct and I’m due in November
yeh I got the jag at 20 week scan. Sorry did I miss this..... she never went for her 20 week scan???? 🤯 wtf. Someone who was getting scans every week early on in her pregnancy but doesn’t go for the most important one? Is she crazy

Reactions: 5
One woman has messaged her and “she doesn’t even know what’s in the jabs but she’s given them to her kids”

I’m sorry. But who actually knows the ingredients of a vaccination? That poor woman is gonna be gutted when she sees that horrible message from that absolute idiot who thinks she’s gods gift.

Kate you can’t even spell and you’re making out you have superior intellect 🤢

I bet she doesn’t even know that there are countries right now, absolutely rife with diseases which have been all but eradicated in the UK.. thanks to vaccinations.

It makes me sick that there will be people out there hanging on to her every word because she thinks she knows it all, or is being controversial just for the drama. It’s irresponsible.

I wish people would listen to experts and stop making stupid people famous.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s done herself no favours bringing this topic up. I’m a medical professional currently in the NHS - I personally would no way have the covid-19 vaccine due to the speed at which it’s been created and the fact there is no time for testing/knowing any long term side-effects. My eldest children are vaccinated, my youngest is not. All are absolutely healthy and well. Everybody is entitled to their own opinions, and these can change over time - I would encourage anybody to research and come to their own evidence based conclusions for their own children - but that doesn’t mean asking followers or googling through the likes of mumsnet. I personally don’t voice my opinions or beliefs on vaccinations or politics, especially on social media as you’re just opening yourself up to conflict and judgement from people who don’t respect and appreciate that everybody has the right to their own opinion. I also don’t base my decisions on here-say, and untrusted sources. There was just no heed to publicly discuss 🙄 every single parent has this decision to make not just KHM - I suspect attention seeking or perhaps looking for a gateway into the “mummy community” - sad really.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
One woman has messaged her and “she doesn’t even know what’s in the jabs but she’s given them to her kids”

I’m sorry. But who actually knows the ingredients of a vaccination? That poor woman is gonna be gutted when she sees that horrible message from that absolute idiot who thinks she’s gods gift.

Kate you can’t even spell and you’re making out you have superior intellect 🤢

I bet she doesn’t even know that there are countries right now, absolutely rife with diseases which have been all but eradicated in the UK.. thanks to vaccinations.

It makes me sick that there will be people out there hanging on to her every word because she thinks she knows it all, or is being controversial just for the drama. It’s irresponsible.

I wish people would listen to experts and stop making stupid people famous.

Oh she is doing her research now ? I wonder what medical journals she will be reading and what study and data sets she will be going over ? None because she cant even spell or punctuate correctly the fat lieing bleep.

I've been dying to say this but I didn't want to come across as a bleep but you know what, I'm just gonna put it out there...... I genuinely believe that she lied about having a miscarriage! I have had a miscarriage and when I finally got pregnant again 6 months later, I wouldn't dare tell anyone, not even close family until I reached the 12 week mark, even then I didn't announce it to anyone else until after my 20 week scan as I was so anxious and worried about something going wrong. Then theres bleeping Jenko who not only tells the world she is pregnant when her baby isn't even big enough to have it's own bleeping scan, so she uses her cousins and also dares to throw a bleeping rainbow party for her gender reveal! I'm sorry if people don't agree but I honestly think her miscarriage story was just another way of gaining followers and attention because her make up is that tit, she needs to find new ways to engage with people! She needs putting down the bleeping mutt!!!!

I needed that rant!!!!

Yes to this I was typing something similar earlier but got distracted. I had a missed miscarriage in 2013, pregnant 6mths later and I was terrified, didn’t enjoy the pregnancy at all. I have my doubts over her MC story too. I *think* it’s medically possible to get pregnant very soon after an MC I just didn’t realise it could happen 10 days later 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Does in depth scientific research...

**comes onto Instagram and asks complete strangers their opinion. Writes up study in medical journal backed with more research provided by Lydia Bright.

I wish this woman would just duck off you know. Will it ever end ?!?

Reactions: 10
I can’t decide if she is having a breakdown or is really just that uneducated 😳

I really hope her midwife or health visitor somehow finds out about all this and puts her right. She’s dangerous to herself, baby and others!
She’s thick as duck and an ignorant twit! She’s a child carrying a child. The whole pregnancy is to trap dj indesit and create more content for Instagram and cash in on it.
She thinks her life is the perfect fairy tale. She’s gonna have a shock when baby delamere arrives. No amount of likes or money is gonna prepare your for the arrival of a newborn. I’m waiting for the car crash content 🍿

Reactions: 14
I've been dying to say this but I didn't want to come across as a bleep but you know what, I'm just gonna put it out there...... I genuinely believe that she lied about having a miscarriage! I have had a miscarriage and when I finally got pregnant again 6 months later, I wouldn't dare tell anyone, not even close family until I reached the 12 week mark, even then I didn't announce it to anyone else until after my 20 week scan as I was so anxious and worried about something going wrong. Then theres bleeping Jenko who not only tells the world she is pregnant when her baby isn't even big enough to have it's own bleeping scan, so she uses her cousins and also dares to throw a bleeping rainbow party for her gender reveal! I'm sorry if people don't agree but I honestly think her miscarriage story was just another way of gaining followers and attention because her make up is that tit, she needs to find new ways to engage with people! She needs putting down the bleeping mutt!!!!

I needed that rant!!!!
I agree with you here, I think she lied too.

Also, I'm sorry you went through the heartache of a miscarriage♥😔

Reactions: 6
I’m shocked at the pace this thread is moving, more and more people are waking up to the nonsense she is spouting. I think a lot of her followers are too scared to say anything because she’s known for publicly shaming people on her stories & endless foul mouthed rants. The amount of incoherent stories and rambles she is posting definitely hints at a breakdown/things are definitely unstable at hone so she’s trying to seek validation elsewhere.

The whole vaccine debacle I believe was a way for her to up her engagement, obviously she does not know the seriousness of the topic & hasn’t done enough research to form her own opinions and hold up her side of the debate. This is a whole new level for her, even by her standards. No one posted hateful comments in response to her story but she still went on the attack anyway? She’s sat ready to pounce on anybody that dares to challenge her view. As someone said before...look at the current world without 1 vaccine, imagine it without the rest. This is your unborn child’s life that you’re toying with, someone who can’t make that choice for herself and is trusting you to make the right decision. Stop being so irresponsible Katie & wake the fk up. Listening to “Karens” and Facebook ma’s doesn’t count as research. I truly hope she is reading all this for her baby’s sake & we manage to point her in the right direction.

I can just picture her nodding in agreement with Trump about injecting people with disinfectant 🤢 she’ll be asking to be hooked up to Zoflora on an IV drip.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.