Katie Hayes #4 Licking brushes, pterodactyl screeches, top secret slippers and beef with peaches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Babies are SUPPOSED to be attached to the bleeping breast Katie you moron. It’s what they’re there for-comfort as well as food🙄. But she’s opened up a whole can of worms with this vaccination lark. Kat Von D was huge before she came out as an anti vaxxer. Massive make up brand, massive tattooist etc. Then her stock plummeted to the extent she had to sell her brand and they renamed it as nobody wanted to be associated with an anti vaxxer. Imagine taking advice on something as serious as vaccines from some TOWIE bint 😆.
WTF is this ‘mummy chat’ nonsense she’s on about tonight? That girl Ella used to work in Peaches. Have you SEEN her make up and fillers?! duck me she makes Katie look like bleeping Kevin Aucoin. Shocking.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You can tell shes fuming she isnt doing all the insta wanky obligatory stuff when pregnant, no baby shower, no ‘baby moon’ etc. Shes just having a taste of what us normal folk do. I worked 4 13hr shifts in A&E every week of my pregnancy up till 36 weeks. It was bloody hard, my feet were so swollen I went up 2 shoe sizes 😂 I had my baby shower at work on my last shift wearing a vomit bowl on my head and few gloves blown up as balloons. All my colleagues brought in food for the staff room. That’s about as glam as it gets when you are a nurse 😂
Honestly NHS staff truly are the most selfless people about, I applaud you ❤ 36 weeks & on your feet for 13 hours most days is unthinkable for most of us, my toes are curling just thinking about it! And yet you’re still there for others in their time of need.

Also as another point to Jenko’s breast feeding debate...of course FED is best, but what on earth does she think we produce milk for in the first place?! “They get too attached” 😂 is the most ridiculous argument I’ve ever heard. Does she not understand how the female form works and the process of reproduction? She’s that thick I’m shocked she even managed to get herself knocked up and knew where to put DJ indesit’s pecker or what to do with it 🤢. Or maybe he didn’t want to go anywhere near her so used a turkey baster instead...which was accidentally filled with truffle oil 😂

baby is the size of a wine bottle? Next week it’ll be the size of an M&S truffle oil bottle 🤍

• Haha
Honestly NHS staff truly are the most selfless people about, I applaud you ❤ 36 weeks & on your feet for 13 hours most days is unthinkable for most of us, my toes are curling just thinking about it! And yet you’re still there for others in their time of need.

Also as another point to Jenko’s breast feeding debate...of course FED is best, but what on earth does she think we produce milk for in the first place?! “They get too attached” 😂 is the most ridiculous argument I’ve ever heard. Does she not understand how the female form works and the process of reproduction? She’s that thick I’m shocked she even managed to get herself knocked up and knew where to put DJ indesit’s pecker or what to do with it 🤢. Or maybe he didn’t want to go anywhere near her so used a turkey baster instead...which was accidentally filled with truffle oil 😂

baby is the size of a wine bottle? Next week it’ll be the size of an M&S truffle oil bottle 🤍
It was harder than I anticipated working whilst pregnant, and I had my baby in Sept so the last few months being hot were a killer. Ive cut my maternity leave short to go back and work part time with everything thats going on.

Breastfeeding is always a contentious subject, I don’t believe she will do it, not if she’s planning to go straight back to work. In the early days I dont think I did much apart from feed my baby. She wont be able to keep up with her instagram and everything else. I truly believe shes in for a huge shock, having a newborn is hard work and she seems very self absorbed. She wont like the fact its not all about her, your time is never your own with a baby thats for sure. Setting up that insta page for the baby just shows how clueless she is, shes treating this child like a fashion accessory, or a cash cow. The outfits shes posting are cute but highly impractical. She will find out the hard way unfortunately. I reckon shes at very high risk of PND, because the reality wont match up to the fantasy.

Reactions: 13
It was harder than I anticipated working whilst pregnant, and I had my baby in Sept so the last few months being hot were a killer. Ive cut my maternity leave short to go back and work part time with everything thats going on.

Breastfeeding is always a contentious subject, I don’t believe she will do it, not if she’s planning to go straight back to work. In the early days I dont think I did much apart from feed my baby. She wont be able to keep up with her instagram and everything else. I truly believe shes in for a huge shock, having a newborn is hard work and she seems very self absorbed. She wont like the fact its not all about her, your time is never your own with a baby thats for sure. Setting up that insta page for the baby just shows how clueless she is, shes treating this child like a fashion accessory, or a cash cow. The outfits shes posting are cute but highly impractical. She will find out the hard way unfortunately. I reckon shes at very high risk of PND, because the reality wont match up to the fantasy.
Agree with all of this! She’s in for a wide awakening. It will be her mum raising the baby not her.

Reactions: 3
She might be one of those who pumps loads because she thinks it will make her lose weight fast!
I honestly cant see her having the desire or time. Its a huge commitment. I will admit I found it really hard at first and never thought id carry on this long. 7 months and still going 🙌🏼 I think if you can get through the first 4 weeks it gets a bit easier. I just cant see her doing it, I hope she does, but im sure there will be some dramatic reason why she cant.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 117349
Truffle addict???? More like buys truffle oil from M&S which only has a synthetic smell on it and no actual truffle inside 🤣
Wonder if Mr Delamere sniffs truffle??? 🤣 Oops or wouldn't that be safe like the vaccine oxoxoxox
She’s not frigin right!! Only ‘Real’ truffle she can comment on is the ‘truffle shuffle’ 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm a chef real truffle tastes nothing like truffle oil, most truffle oil hasn't even been in the same room as a truffle. Truffle is an acquired taste and really strong umami with slight sweet ness and sourness dependent on the type. Truffle oil is just pungent and offensive. Bit like our Jenko

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve followed for so long and can’t believe how much speed this thread is gathering! I seriously think we are watching a mental break down unfold.

Someone who knows her seriously needs to intervene and give her a talking to. It’s sad to watch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.