Katie Hayes #4 Licking brushes, pterodactyl screeches, top secret slippers and beef with peaches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably seeing as she’s not going to any midwife appointments
Do you know what I've come to the conclusion that she is a pathological liar and not a very good one at that. To be a good liar you have to remember what you have said.

She wants us to believe that someone who had a miscarriage and then had a 'rainbow baby ' party hasn't been attending midwife appointments and is now asking random strangers on Instagram their opinion on whether she should vaccinate their new baby which hasn't even been born yet, wouldnt you simply be concentrating on meeting your new baby and praying it was healthy and contemplating doing everything in your power (midwifery appt, vaccinations, health checks) to keep it that way. Asking parenting and baby advice from lydia bright is like asking Charles Manson for relationship advice..

Absolute lies lies lies cant even be assed with the fat fucker today. No wonder DJ bleeping indesit is snorting his head off every chance he gets she would drive most people to drink /drugs..I give it 18 months after shelly pops out before he gets the duck out of there.

Reactions: 34
How many stories? She needs to put her phone down. Says good morning and good night to instagram Jesus

Reactions: 2
Do you know what I've come to the conclusion that she is a pathological liar and not a very good one at that. To be a good liar you have to remember what you have said.

She wants us to believe that someone who had a miscarriage and then had a 'rainbow baby ' party hasn't been attending midwife appointments and is now asking random strangers on Instagram their opinion on whether she should vaccinate their new baby which hasn't even been born yet, wouldnt you simply be concentrating on meeting your new baby and praying it was healthy and contemplating doing everything in your power (midwifery appt, vaccinations, health checks) to keep it that way. Asking parenting and baby advice from lydia bright is like asking Charles Manson for relationship advice..

Absolute lies lies lies cant even be assed with the fat fucker today. No wonder DJ bleeping indesit is snorting his head off every chance he gets she would drive most people to drink /drugs..I give it 18 months after shelly pops out before he gets the duck out of there.

This 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 5

I've been dying to say this but I didn't want to come across as a bleep but you know what, I'm just gonna put it out there...... I genuinely believe that she lied about having a miscarriage! I have had a miscarriage and when I finally got pregnant again 6 months later, I wouldn't dare tell anyone, not even close family until I reached the 12 week mark, even then I didn't announce it to anyone else until after my 20 week scan as I was so anxious and worried about something going wrong. Then theres bleeping Jenko who not only tells the world she is pregnant when her baby isn't even big enough to have it's own bleeping scan, so she uses her cousins and also dares to throw a bleeping rainbow party for her gender reveal! I'm sorry if people don't agree but I honestly think her miscarriage story was just another way of gaining followers and attention because her make up is that tit, she needs to find new ways to engage with people! She needs putting down the bleeping mutt!!!!

I needed that rant!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I've been dying to say this but I didn't want to come across as a bleep but you know what, I'm just gonna put it out there...... I genuinely believe that she lied about having a miscarriage! I have had a miscarriage and when I finally got pregnant again 6 months later, I wouldn't dare tell anyone, not even close family until I reached the 12 week mark even then I didn't announce it to anyone else until after my 20 week scan as I was so anxious and worried about something going wrong. Then theres bleeping Jenko who not only tells the world she is pregnant when her baby isn't even big enough to have it's own bleeping scan, so she uses her cousins and dares to throw a bleeping rainbow party for her gender reveal! I'm sorry if people don't agree but I honestly think her miscarriage story was just another way of gaining followers and attention because her make up is that tit, she needs to find new ways to engage with people! She needs putting down the bleeping mutt!!!!

I needed that rant!!!!

Nahhhhhhhhhhh I AM OFFICIALLY bleeping DONE. What I have just seen on her stories. ARE YOU ACTUALLY bleeping MESSING KATE?!?!?!

How many more kids, especially in america, have died from bleeping not having these totally preventable illnesses because thick cunts like yourself believe in a few bleeping articles or what people with no degree or medical expertise say on the bleeping internet!?!?!?! Babies dying from Measles and Rubella? Take your bleeping tin foil hat off.

It's not just that shes asking opinions why she has pissed me off, the responses to those people warning her, not even saying anything bad!!!!!! Absoltely shocking and disgusting.

Seriously, people who are close to her, family, friends and even DJ Indesit (who I reckon defo read here) TAKE HER bleeping PHONE AWAY AND GET HER SOME HELP. She needs a massive intervention and NOW before she gets so poorly mentally after having the baby. It's actually frightening watching her have a complete breakdown like this for the whole.world to see and NOT ONE???? person has stopped her? They should be ashamed of themselves too.

Go and live out the rest of your pregnancy in peace and clear headspace and brace yourself for the madness that will ensue once she is here. Enjoy your daughter and just STOP

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Also how can she slate anyone for having fake accounts when Jenko was 100% her... if it wasn’t then ‘Jenko’ would have been on here defending herself and yet there has been radio silence. KHM isn’t even clever enough to post as Jenko saying it isn’t her! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
TAKE HER bleeping PHONE AWAY AND GET HER SOME HELP. She needs a massive intervention and NOW before she gets so poorly mentally after having the baby. It's actually frightening watching her have a complete breakdown like this for the whole.world to see and NOT ONE???? person has stopped her? They should be ashamed of themselves too.
If people haven’t taken her phone from her is that because there all scared of her and no how vicious she really can be?? Her ones mum is on insta surely she would be thinking wtf have we got ourselves into with this car crash of a ‘daughter in law’

Reactions: 9
I've been dying to say this but I didn't want to come across as a bleep but you know what, I'm just gonna put it out there...... I genuinely believe that she lied about having a miscarriage! I have had a miscarriage and when I finally got pregnant again 6 months later, I wouldn't dare tell anyone, not even close family until I reached the 12 week mark even then I didn't announce it to anyone else until after my 20 week scan as I was so anxious and worried about something going wrong. Then theres bleeping Jenko who not only tells the world she is pregnant when her baby isn't even big enough to have it's own bleeping scan, so she uses her cousins and dares to throw a bleeping rainbow party for her gender reveal! I'm sorry if people
I've been dying to say this but I didn't want to come across as a bleep but you know what, I'm just gonna put it out there...... I genuinely believe that she lied about having a miscarriage! I have had a miscarriage and when I finally got pregnant again 6 months later, I wouldn't dare tell anyone, not even close family until I reached the 12 week mark, even then I didn't announce it to anyone else until after my 20 week scan as I was so anxious and worried about something going wrong. Then theres bleeping Jenko who not only tells the world she is pregnant when her baby isn't even big enough to have it's own bleeping scan, so she uses her cousins and also dares to throw a bleeping rainbow party for her gender reveal! I'm sorry if people don't agree but I honestly think her miscarriage story was just another way of gaining followers and attention because her make up is that tit, she needs to find new ways to engage with people! She needs putting down the bleeping mutt!!!!

I needed that rant!!!!
I've always thought that x

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.