Katie Hayes #4 Licking brushes, pterodactyl screeches, top secret slippers and beef with peaches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too! Sorry if this offends anyone but I cringe when anyone says yeah I’m going Dubai aren’t I.
What do you want, a medal?
There’s nothing wrong with Dubai it’s an amazing place, there’s a lot wrong with many of the wannabes that go there though! Spoiled it for the rest of us 😏

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry what. PR Events planning her baby shower and have been speaking about it today? We’re in our 6th week of lockdown in the midst of a national pandemic. Social distancing measures are said to remain in place for a long time after lockdown and it’s been said 101 times that the leisure industry will be the last to reopen 🙄 She’s got her priorities so wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Me too! Sorry if this offends anyone but I cringe when anyone says yeah I’m going Dubai aren’t I.
What do you want, a medal?

Haha it’s like when everyone used to go to Marbella/Puerto Banus. I love the look of Dubai but I can’t bring myself to go because a) I don’t look like a KHM/Towie wannabe and b) I feel like it’s not my kinda place as it’s full of lemo heads pretending they’re something

Reactions: 7
Haha it’s like when everyone used to go to Marbella/Puerto Banus. I love the look of Dubai but I can’t bring myself to go because a) I don’t look like a KHM/Towie wannabe and b) I feel like it’s not my kinda place as it’s full of lemo heads pretending they’re something
That’s exactly why I won’t go! It’s cringe

Reactions: 3
Did she really go the hospital cos I feel like she would have made it more dramatic if she did?! Plus it seems like she’s been posting tit all day.

Reactions: 3
God knows... knowing her probably yes although I know what you mean we would usually have minute by minute updates and live action tears, the lot

Reactions: 1
The fact that she goes round openly spouting about a miscarriage in a salon just shows the maturity of the dimwit...she’s a stupid pubescent teen that has got lost in a woman’s world. She needs to grow up and realise she’s far from a ‘boss babe’ just an inconsiderate cow for discussing something so personal so publicly-I understand people talking about it on Instagram etc to raise awareness but to discuss a ‘heavy period’ saying it’s a miscarriage in a salon where god knows who could be listening just shows what an inconsiderate arse she is. Zero respect for herself, her business her partner, her ‘baby’ or her mum-imagine how her mum must feel hearing her so flippant about it!
She has no dignity and no limits.
She’s a bad Lemo head herself and it’s well known she brags about dropping £4K on devil dust when out in Ibiza...with her lies it was probably £4K Monopoly money 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m sorry what. PR Events planning her baby shower and have been speaking about it today? We’re in our 6th week of lockdown in the midst of a national pandemic. Social distancing measures are said to remain in place for a long time after lockdown and it’s been said 101 times that the leisure industry will be the last to reopen 🙄 She’s got her priorities so wrong.
What the actual duck 😭 isn’t the baby due in August? Why on earth does she think she’s still having a baby shower? She’s so thick 😭 she needs to shove that ‘MAHOOKA HONEY’ in her gob and shut up!

Reactions: 5
If anyone wants to message me they can Cos I know, I just don’t know how to make the message
I’ve tried to message you but it won’t let me.
Also does anyone know how to start a new thread?! I think because I’m new I can’t, but I have Tea on another unrelated makeup artist from KHM

That’s exactly why I won’t go! It’s cringe
Champagne lifestyle on beer money. It’s nice to have nice things but I’m the kind of person that if I want a luxury item/holiday I’ll save for it. It doesn’t go on a credit card, and I dont spend beyond what I can afford.....and I certainly don’t brag about designer stuff (knowing full well hers is all fake ha)

Reactions: 5
I’m not I promise!! 🙈 Just a long time lurker who was trying to get the tea from last night. 😂 I haven’t got a clue how to use this and just randomly followed a couple of you who had dm’d others with last nights “you know what” But then couldn’t work out how to DM 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m just a bad geg (cremeegg) with nothing to say 😂😂
Phew! Thought the “investor” was onto me ha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You can actually ask yourself questions! I’ve got a very small following on my business page (1000) and I only get about 5 questions from my clients. So I sometimes ask ones that have been asked before, or about topics I want to cover. I literally do it because otherwise it’s embarrassing with no one asking me haha. But that’s literally harmless, “what’s your fav foundation?” Not miscarriage advice!!

Would not surprise me if she does the same
It’s actually really good for engagement to have loads of questions to answer so don’t feel embarrassed by it ❤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.