Katie Hayes #4 Licking brushes, pterodactyl screeches, top secret slippers and beef with peaches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t come from nothing! She posted that she’d been going to Dubai on holiday since she was fuckin 12. Hardly a caravan holiday to wales is it 🤦🏽‍♀️ (No offence to people that go to a caravan, I did for my summer holidays and loved them) why does she act like she was piss poor, fuckin bugs me. What does it matter what you had or didn’t have? Just shows what her priorities are and for someone who ‘came from nothing’ she doesn’t act grateful for anything. I remember she messaged under make up by Marios post when he had to cancel the Dubai masterclass after Kim kardashian got mugged, raging because she had the flights booked. But then was posing and sooking up his arse when she eventually went. Clearly she didn’t pay attention or take any of his tips are her techniques are hellish
What was she saying in the post? 😮 it’s a good job Kimmy K isn’t aware of the existence of Liverpool’s number 1 celebrity or she might take offence to her being pissed off😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ages ago she posted on stories when she was driving somewhere and filmed a house and was 'this is where I grew up in this house' ... in a 'look at me now' kinda way

It was just a normal council estate house. Nothing wrong with it at all! I remember thinking at the time imagine if that was your house she was filming looking down on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ages ago she posted on stories when she was driving somewhere and filmed a house and was 'this is where I grew up in this house' ... in a 'look at me now' kinda way

It was just a normal council estate house. Nothing wrong with it at all! I remember thinking at the time imagine if that was your house she was filming looking down on it.
Raised on the mean streets of Wirral 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Look a her now what in a 3 bed semi with a leased car selling make up looks for a tenner? Hardly bloody made it love have you

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She doesn’t come from nothing! She posted that she’d been going to Dubai on holiday since she was fuckin 12. Hardly a caravan holiday to wales is it 🤦🏽‍♀️ (No offence to people that go to a caravan, I did for my summer holidays and loved them) why does she act like she was piss poor, fuckin bugs me. What does it matter what you had or didn’t have? Just shows what her priorities are and for someone who ‘came from nothing’ she doesn’t act grateful for anything. I remember she messaged under make up by Marios post when he had to cancel the Dubai masterclass after Kim kardashian got mugged, raging because she had the flights booked. But then was posing and sooking up his arse when she eventually went. Clearly she didn’t pay attention or take any of his tips are her techniques are hellish
I might be being stupid but was Dubai even a proper holiday destination when she was 12? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Same! She fuckin dives on it. I’m convinced she sends herself half of those messages on one of her many fake accounts
You can actually ask yourself questions! I’ve got a very small following on my business page (1000) and I only get about 5 questions from my clients. So I sometimes ask ones that have been asked before, or about topics I want to cover. I literally do it because otherwise it’s embarrassing with no one asking me haha. But that’s literally harmless, “what’s your fav foundation?” Not miscarriage advice!!

Would not surprise me if she does the same

Reactions: 11
I’m not I promise!! 🙈 Just a long time lurker who was trying to get the tea from last night. 😂 I haven’t got a clue how to use this and just randomly followed a couple of you who had dm’d others with last nights “you know what” But then couldn’t work out how to DM 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m just a bad geg (cremeegg) with nothing to say 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Was it heck. She’s full of tit
It was nothing like it is today! Nowhere near as commercial, they only starting building the place as a holiday destination mid 90s-00s I think! Not a Porta potty or Love Island reject in sight 🤣 I would rather have 2 weeks in Southport than Dubai now tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I remember seeing a post but can’t find it, about her asking about miscarriages in the salon?? What was this about again?

Also did she have a chemical pregnancy but then have a Rainbow Baby themed party???
Exactly. It’s a tad insulting to people who have had full term still births etc.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
It was nothing like it is today! Nowhere near as commercial, they only starting building the place as a holiday destination mid 90s-00s I think! Not a Porta potty or Love Island reject in sight 🤣 I would rather have 2 weeks in Southport than Dubai now tbh
Me too! Sorry if this offends anyone but I cringe when anyone says yeah I’m going Dubai aren’t I.
What do you want, a medal?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.