Katie Hayes #26 takes no advice she can't be told, Olives first rave at 9 days old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely, that baby would be cluster feeding and she 100% would not be getting 9 hours sleep or out at restaurants, this is why women give up breastfeeding as morons like her give terrible advice. I think she made such a thing about breastfeeding that she now doesn’t want to admit she’s struggling, even exclusively pumping is brutal! Pointless her being gifted all these pumps😂 she’s such a knob, give Olive her bespoke formula in her bespoke bottle and stop filling Instagram with awful advice!
I thought she was getting bespoke advice from lauryn Goodman who is actually pumping so much she’s struggling with oversupply. Where’s the sleep witch feedeatspeak, I thought she’s be straight over at the whiff of an influencer dropping a sprog

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m not an expert, I only know what worked for me so correct me If I’m wrong but...

She started off by saying breastfeeding was going perfectly, so why was there ever any need to pump? Couldn’t be arsed being attached to a pump in between feeds. She’s making more work for herself. Just come clean Kate, it’s not for you, or the baby won’t latch and you’re having to exclusively pump.
The baby’s had a bottle and a dummy with a teat the size of your big toe since day one and you’re surprised she prefers the bottle to your flat burger nip? All this research and yet you gave her a dummy before she’d even left Arrowe Park? (She had a massive dummy on the hospital pic that’s now been deleted)

btw I’m not some breastfeeding crusader. I bf for 3 weeks before driving to Tesco at 2am for a tub of cow and gate. Best tenner I ever spent 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 54
GERLLZZ.. BREAKING NEWS:

COMING SOON TO OH SNARLIN......

9TH SEPT
SUPPORT YA EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE CAKE COURSE WITH BAKERY PSYCHOLOGIST CARLA, LEARN THE TOUGH LIFE BAKED GOODS CAN GO THROUGH - £120

21ST SEPT
LEARN HOW TO SPIN YA WANDERING EYES TO THE LATEST TUNES WITH NONE OTHER THAN DJ INDESIT - £280

DANCE YA WAY THROUGH THE NARCOTICS - A FULL DAY (2-4pm) DANCE COURSE WITH SPAGETTI LEGS NAOMI’s DAD, INCLUDING A MASH UP OF SALSA, CHA CHA SLIDE, LINE DANCING AND RYTHMIC GYMNASTICS - £50

31ST OCTOBER
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL - OVER THE HILL PRONUNCIATION CLASSES & GUIDANCE FOR THE OVER 40’S- WITH OUR VERY OWN CHEZ AND BAYLAY - £110

5TH NOVEMBER
FIREWORKS WILL FLY - AN AUDIENCE WITH NANNY HAYES - “HOW I SURVIVED ON 50P A DAY DURING LOCKDOWN, MY TRAGIC TALE OF HUNGER, PANIC AND LET DOWN OFFSPRING” - £80

****BOOK THROUGH DM ONLY****

• Haha
Reactions: 129
Oh she has struggled with pumping and feeding! No wonder she’s followed terrible advice and shared it all over her page making all other first time young mums feel like shite for not being all dolled up shopping and drinking!
or is the story she had sooooo much milk but it’s all in the freezer?

being a mum is hard we don’t need dickheads like her dick rating’ her twit wannabe #newmum she’s gonna get a shock when she realises the endless sleeping ends and the screaming begins! And she’ll have missed enjoying it as she’s trailed about the city instead. What a wanker....

Reactions: 17
Hahaha no it isn’t me. She blocked my
Personal account and my lurking account but I do need to Make a new one 🥴😂

Your pic hahahahaha
Can’t believe the numpty blocked you twice like.😳 You best do the cake day.🤣 Lets do a go fund barb no carbs is doing a empathy date with a rancid cake date. I’ll donate obvs. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have no words- new to following her (thanks Tattle for that 🙄🤣🤣) can’t believe she’s doing so much a week after a c section! bleeping bonkers! She will crash and burn soon surely....
Tbh she’s taking those magic placenta pills they make you feel amazing 🤦🏼‍♀️ Highly doubt it like just another placebo thing

Reactions: 6
Tbh she’s taking those magic placenta pills they make you feel amazing 🤦🏼‍♀️ Highly doubt it like just another placebo thing
My sister has two kids, I’m sure she spent £300 on those pills when she had her second and said she felt no bleeping better than she did after her first 🤣 oh and she still ended up on meds for pnd 🤷‍♀️
Placebo!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH

HONEST TO GOD. CAN SHE GET ANYMORE FUCKIN ODD LOOKIN

PIE FEET
SLAB BACK
FLAT NIPPLES
SQUARE HEAD
“AV ALWAYS HAD A BIG TUM AND SKINNY LEGS”

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
She keeps us rolling with shite as she just spouts it out of her bespoke gob. 😉

Reactions: 2
Can’t believe the numpty blocked you twice like.😳 You best do the cake day.🤣 Lets do a go fund barb no carbs is doing a empathy date with a rancid cake date. I’ll donate obvs. 🤣🤣🤣
She blocked my personal one because even though she bangs on abar no one messaging her off their personal one I bleeping did, months ago. I was proper nice with her and everything I said was logical and she was a bleeping tit back, dead aggressive then blocked me.

So I made me lurking one, I was following the OG Olive Delamere account never viewed her story or cheryls or anyone’s I just watched for that Olive Insta to post daily and she blocked that aswel 😂😂🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
DJ Indesit’s a lucky guy with those flat burger nips
I’m sorry but who in the right mind tells 154k followers she has flat nips 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s like coming on and saying you have a fat fanny ffs what is this world I think I need to get off 🤮 these influencers are really making me hate Instagram 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 32
FED IS BREAST - that’s a new one

Also she’s not once said the word “Medela”, she 100% does not know how to pronounce it, but it’s meant to be really good 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Fed is breast is up there with i am health visitor and i am midwife 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She will be on the stories next week telling us all that placenta plus is so amayzennn it’s made her eyelashes grow (or was that the giftEd hairburst), her hair not fall out (or was that the gifted hair extensions), makes milk flow out her flat nips (or was that the gifted pumps) and lets her do a full momma glam

Reactions: 14
She did but she also said she was expressing once a day in the morning. Probably getting a few oz which is great when your newborn has 1oz a time. But now she will be taking 2-3oz every 3 hours I don’t think her 10oz of hand expressed is going to cut it! With pumping you need to mimic baby feedin so at least 2-4 times a night! Don’t think she’s going to keep it up
She’s duck full of tit, she tells porkies day in day out her sheep must think she’s amazing and bypass the bullshit where we all
See through it

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.