Katie Hayes #26 takes no advice she can't be told, Olives first rave at 9 days old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was the same, I wanted mine done for years an then a close friend had hers done an the wound got badly infected an she had to have 3 further ops to sort it so it completely put me off! So many young girls so eager to fuss with their bodies because of the unrealistic expectations of the so called influencers 😔
so true. I think that’s what half the problem was, I felt pressured because everybody else was getting them done. Am so glad now that I never went through with it. Oh your poor friend I bet she was traumatised. X

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Chez 100% cant be arsed wiv that baby. THM probs took the personalised PJ’s back from Auntie Chez, didn’t see a selfie of her in them in Spain did you 😂🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Chez 100% cant be arsed wiv that baby. THM probs took the personalised PJ’s back from Auntie Chez, didn’t see a selfie of her in them in Spain did you 😂🥴🥴
I reckon they’ve fell out over the white wall debacle. (Material for a new script hint hint)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine how bleeping awkward it is when they actually are at home

THM: WERE THE duck SHUD I PUT HER DIY DADDIO MMMMMMMMKAY.

DELO: DUNNO, ON THE MARBLE ISLAND? AW NO PUT HER IN THE KITCHEN? NOT NEAR THE EXTENSION THO ITS LIKE A FUCKEN SAUNA

*both chucking OHD between themselves like the bleeping Chuckle brothers*
“TO YOU TO ME”... THM & Delo passing baby Olive between them!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine how bleeping awkward it is when they actually are at home

THM: WERE THE duck SHUD I PUT HER DIY DADDIO MMMMMMMMKAY.

DELO: DUNNO, ON THE MARBLE ISLAND? AW NO PUT HER IN THE KITCHEN? NOT NEAR THE EXTENSION THO ITS LIKE A FUCKEN SAUNA

*both chucking OHD between themselves like the bleeping Chuckle brothers*
🎶Truffle truffle vision, truffle vision🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I really want to know how and when olive has been cluster feeding?! The poor baby hasn’t had a day in the house since she was born! And according to THM she sleeps 9 hours a night! She clearly hasn’t been feeding her from the boob when out and about, so when exactly is she cluster feeding?
Cluster feeding for me was some times up to 3 days and nights at a time with maybe about 30 mins - 1 hour breaks between hours of feeding!! No way I could of gone out without the baby screaming - I couldn’t even get a shower!!
I am just so happy I had a baby before THM and she directed me over here because I would of been confused as hell with all the wrong information she puts out!

Reactions: 24
I feel like she’s called the baby olive coz holly sped called her little girl a proper old lady name as well

That cluster feeding is bleeping hell on earth she is gonna tit her size 20’s and lash her on cow and gate full time by the time we’re on thread 27

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I really want to know how and when olive has been cluster feeding?! The poor baby hasn’t had a day in the house since she was born! And according to THM she sleeps 9 hours a night! She clearly hasn’t been feeding her from the boob when out and about, so when exactly is she cluster feeding?
Cluster feeding for me was some times up to 3 days and nights at a time with maybe about 30 mins - 1 hour breaks between hours of feeding!! No way I could of gone out without the baby screaming - I couldn’t even get a shower!!
I am just so happy I had a baby before THM and she directed me over here because I would of been confused as hell with all the wrong information she puts out!
This is exactly what I came here to say.

She reminds me of a spoilt kid at Christmas when they’re in a frenzy to show you all of their expensive presents.

Also, the people who are defending her for taking her 1 week old to that party mustn’t have kids because you would never in a million years.

I reckon she is a literal physcopath. You just wouldn’t do that with a newborn.

Reactions: 24
I can't believe someone came on and said we all wish we had her life. I'd honestly rather lick my own hole than be anything like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Can I just ask, why has she got Trolives name all over the nursery (posted to her interior account) is that incase she forgets it or needs to remember how to spell her name 🤷🏼‍♀️🙈🤣😂

• Haha
She hasn’t got an actual clue! When my baby was cluster feeding, I literally couldn’t move from the sofa/bed/house all day as baby was permanently attached to my tit!

Yeah that's why she doesn't post stories after 10pm she needs the charger for the pram
The funniest thing I’ve read all day!

I’ve been feeling a bit sorry for her, obviously clueless, a bit lost, feeling like tit... maybe I’m due on, although I AM WOMEN or I AM MAN?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.