Katie Hayes #26 takes no advice she can't be told, Olives first rave at 9 days old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree she broke the rules but this is the 2nd time in a month that THM has broken privacy rules and got people into deep tit.
Although both the midwife and that mummy app were in the wrong THM made it a whole lot worse she’s a liability and will literally throw any one under the bus.
Yeah Kates a perfect example of why professionals should act professionally because Kate is that thick she doesn't realise what will get people into trouble because she's so self centred so it's all about her coming out on top she doesn't care if someone looses their job through her being stupid. Professionals though they should definitely know

Reactions: 26
If she has been sacked it’s a bit harsh. She broke the rules but not sure it deserves being sacked for. What it does bring into question though is the advice she was giving, or seeming to give kate from what she’d said on her stories
I would feel arl arsed if she lost her job coz she could have kids etc for all we know but at the end of the day it was gross misconduct x

Reactions: 4
Regarding I am midwife, I don’t think she even is THMs midwife. She’s probably just some ‘fan’ who has been sending her messages throughout her pregnancy and, very stupidly, condoned her behaviour. An arse licking minion like a lot of others who tell her what she wants to hear 🙄 THM will do ANYTHING to try and come up smelling of roses so used that Rachel’s message to say ‘look, I’ve not done anything wrong, even my midwife says so.’

The other scenario, of course, is that Rachel is indeed THMs midwife and is the one who has been giving her all the crap advice that none of us have agreed with, such as, not needing to shield. And in that case, she sounds like she might need to go back to basics and start her midwifery training again.

Either way, you can always rely on truffle hog to put her own image first and not give a duck of the consequences for others. A narcissist in its finest form.

Reactions: 31
If she has been sacked it’s a bit harsh. She broke the rules but not sure it deserves being sacked for. What it does bring into question though is the advice she was giving, or seeming to give kate from what she’d said on her stories
She wont be sacked.. Before I formally reported her I took advice from a senior healthcare professional regarding the incident and the possible outcomes.

If her record is previously unblemished she will get a slap on the wrist and possibly a verbal warning. The reason I decided to do it it because THM is toxic and I hope it serves to show others she will throw anyone at all under the bus to serve her own purpose.

Her supporters need to realise she is a narcissist that will betray the trust of others to serve her own gain for the gram..

She wont be sacked.. Before I formally reported her I took advice from a senior healthcare professional regarding the incident and the possible outcomes.

If her record is previously unblemished she will get a slap on the wrist and possibly a verbal warning. The reason I decided to do it it because THM is toxic and I hope it serves to show others she will throw anyone at all under the bus to serve her own purpose.

Her supporters need to realise she is a narcissist that will betray the trust of others to serve her own gain for the gram..
PS if she has previous disciplinary proceedings against her then she could lose her job. Also if she is THMs midwife then she will unfortunately be in further trouble

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Yes it does seem a bit harsh but unfortunately for nurses and midwives there is a code of conduct that has to be abided. Including behaviour outside of the work place so no rolling around on the floor of a tent with a tambourine for example because you could be up in front of the nursing and midwifery council explaining exactly why as a health care professional you weren’t “representing” your profession and place of work respectively. So I AM MIDWIFE knew she was risking her job by using social media to advise her patients, even having a patient as a “friend” is against the code of conduct.
This👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻

Reactions: 8

PS if she has previous disciplinary proceedings against her then she could lose her job. Also if she is THMs midwife then she will unfortunately be in further trouble
The one positive that we all hope comes from this is the fact that folk think before they dm her. She has no interest in anyone other than herself and I truly believe she is happy to allow anyone to be taken down as collateral damage if it helps her!
She’s a self absorbed fool who has little knowledge about the things she promotes. She will never change in my opinion and will over time become even more of a narcissist.
In true BA style, I PITY THE FOOL! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 27
As someone who works in Private Healthcare part of my job is deciding whether it is needed to report incidents like this to the HCPC/NMC/GCPC there's a code of conduct for a reason and the NMC particularly are a lot stricter around it. Let's hope They view this as a poor lapse or judgement and she gets a slap on the wrist and her record is previously unblemished. Just shows exactly how THM will throw anyone under the bus rightly or wrongly to deflect from her own crappy behaviour!

Reactions: 17
Lots of new followers so here’s a recap poem

Olive Hayes (sorry Haze) The baby who went to her first garden rave...at only 9 days.

Katie told us just one hour but that’s not why we took offence, we’re in a worldwide pandemic have you got no commonsense.

Whilst oliff was at the rave she lay across two chairs, then a man named leccy legs appeared and suddenly she was no longer scared.

He shown her how to salsa and operate the pram then off She went to market to buy some teddy ham.

Miss piggy also went to market to purchase home made pies i think thats were she met delo although I think she forgets her lies.

#Porky pies and wandering eyes

If only you would stay home bondings such an important time, but instead your out drinking cocktails vodka gin and wine.

Olives mommy is insecure and possibly bonkers mad, and I think poor Oliff is wishing that man leccy legs was her dad.

Not showing Oliffs face, Kate your such a hypocrite I’m sick of seeing her hand, her two hairs and a nit.

THM is an aspiring influencer with followers near and far but one day karma will come...and expose who you really are.

If you seen her in the street she looks different to her squares, the only real thing about her is actually her fake hair.

Promoting products daily that haven’t even been tried, giving misleading information to new mums quite frankly...a pack of lies.

Pretending life is perfect with a vagina sewn up like a clam, we still don’t know Oliffs hair colour due to the filters used on Instagram.

We know you edit photos and the signs to look out for and It won’t be long until your followers also know the score.

I followed her page for makeup now all I get is titty talk we don’t give a damn about you expressing your making us want to balk.

You tell us something different about breastfeeding every day, and now you’ve admitted you have flat nipples wow..polish tits fair play.

I am midwife has been fired from a comment shared by Kate, she uses things to her advantage and attempts to manipulate.

Turning up at a “trolls” house in the middle of the night, oh Kate I was meant to ask...you did you ever paint the wall white?

Drama seems to surround her, yet it’s all a websites fault, but note everything she says we now take with a pinch of salt.

THM makes mistakes and begs to be left alone, but then will go an post a story another one we cant condone.

I would love nothing more for you to share this on your daily posts,
so all of your followers can realise that your nothing but a hoax.

Notes for illiterate readers eg I AM MIDWIFE

meaning of condone - (behaviour that is considered morally wrong or offensive)
  • meaning of hoax - a humorous or malicious deception.
FED IS BREAST MMMKAY
Hahahaha, brilliant 🤣 you've got some talent there 😘

Reactions: 3
What gets me about the “midwife” is that if she followed Kate on Instagram during pregnancy she must have seen her flouting lockdown rules, the crying rants, the misjudged information on pregnancy/baby movements/pumping, etc...and not said anything. Instead she seems to have been trying to inflate Kate’s ego with the table post and the sarcastic comment about the vaccination for the sun. Truly unprofessional! No matter what the circumstances you do not make “friends” with your patients, massively crosses a line. Her other patients may have seen this and thought she is giving Kate preferential treatment despite breaking every rule in the book! It’s just so wrong. Don’t think she should lose her job but certainly be held accountable!

Reactions: 38
What gets me about the “midwife” is that if she followed Kate on Instagram during pregnancy she must have seen her flouting lockdown rules, the crying rants, the misjudged information on pregnancy/baby movements/pumping, etc...and not said anything. Instead she seems to have been trying to inflate Kate’s ego with the table post and the sarcastic comment about the vaccination for the sun. Truly unprofessional! No matter what the circumstances you do not make “friends” with your patients, massively crosses a line. Her other patients may have seen this and thought she is giving Kate preferential treatment despite breaking every rule in the book! It’s just so wrong. Don’t think she should lose her job but certainly be held accountable!
Totally agree Leopard..

The Gifted being hidden behind her username is really pissing me off now.
sorry i am just catching up so not sure if this has been said yet. but i’m pretty sure influencers can be reported to the ASA for that. any gifted items should be clearly stated and should be visible, i think hiding under the username or in like very very faint white writing would come under that. same with ad’s on insta posts, AD needs to be at the beginning of the post rather than at the end. you can report it with a screenshot and they do get back to you

How do you report her to ASA then? I’ll do it right now. She’s such a bratty c*nt it pisses me off now. I think if I was in her position I’d be keeping a low profile for a while. But this is THM she can’t keep her big gob shut for more than 5 mins! Haven’t checked today - any 4am updates 🤷🏼‍♀️🥱💤💤💤💤

Reactions: 6
Lots of new followers so here’s a recap poem

Olive Hayes (sorry Haze) The baby who went to her first garden rave...at only 9 days.

Katie told us just one hour but that’s not why we took offence, we’re in a worldwide pandemic have you got no commonsense.

Whilst oliff was at the rave she lay across two chairs, then a man named leccy legs appeared and suddenly she was no longer scared.

He shown her how to salsa and operate the pram then off She went to market to buy some teddy ham.

Miss piggy also went to market to purchase home made pies i think thats were she met delo although I think she forgets her lies.

#Porky pies and wandering eyes

If only you would stay home bondings such an important time, but instead your out drinking cocktails vodka gin and wine.

Olives mommy is insecure and possibly bonkers mad, and I think poor Oliff is wishing that man leccy legs was her dad.

Not showing Oliffs face, Kate your such a hypocrite I’m sick of seeing her hand, her two hairs and a nit.

THM is an aspiring influencer with followers near and far but one day karma will come...and expose who you really are.

If you seen her in the street she looks different to her squares, the only real thing about her is actually her fake hair.

Promoting products daily that haven’t even been tried, giving misleading information to new mums quite frankly...a pack of lies.

Pretending life is perfect with a vagina sewn up like a clam, we still don’t know Oliffs hair colour due to the filters used on Instagram.

We know you edit photos and the signs to look out for and It won’t be long until your followers also know the score.

I followed her page for makeup now all I get is titty talk we don’t give a damn about you expressing your making us want to balk.

You tell us something different about breastfeeding every day, and now you’ve admitted you have flat nipples wow..polish tits fair play.

I am midwife has been fired from a comment shared by Kate, she uses things to her advantage and attempts to manipulate.

Turning up at a “trolls” house in the middle of the night, oh Kate I was meant to ask...you did you ever paint the wall white?

Drama seems to surround her, yet it’s all a websites fault, but note everything she says we now take with a pinch of salt.

THM makes mistakes and begs to be left alone, but then will go an post a story another one we cant condone.

I would love nothing more for you to share this on your daily posts,
so all of your followers can realise that your nothing but a hoax.

Notes for illiterate readers eg I AM MIDWIFE

meaning of condone - (behaviour that is considered morally wrong or offensive)
  • meaning of hoax - a humorous or malicious deception.
FED IS BREAST MMMKAY
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Have you noticed when she’s opening gifted things she just flings them aside!
Totally heavy handed,must be them shovel hands.
GERLLZZ.. BREAKING NEWS:

COMING SOON TO OH SNARLIN......

9TH SEPT
SUPPORT YA EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE CAKE COURSE WITH BAKERY PSYCHOLOGIST CARLA, LEARN THE TOUGH LIFE BAKED GOODS CAN GO THROUGH - £120

21ST SEPT
LEARN HOW TO SPIN YA WANDERING EYES TO THE LATEST TUNES WITH NONE OTHER THAN DJ INDESIT - £280

DANCE YA WAY THROUGH THE NARCOTICS - A FULL DAY (2-4pm) DANCE COURSE WITH SPAGETTI LEGS NAOMI’s DAD, INCLUDING A MASH UP OF SALSA, CHA CHA SLIDE, LINE DANCING AND RYTHMIC GYMNASTICS - £50

31ST OCTOBER
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL - OVER THE HILL PRONUNCIATION CLASSES & GUIDANCE FOR THE OVER 40’S- WITH OUR VERY OWN CHEZ AND BAYLAY - £110

5TH NOVEMBER
FIREWORKS WILL FLY - AN AUDIENCE WITH NANNY HAYES - “HOW I SURVIVED ON 50P A DAY DURING LOCKDOWN, MY TRAGIC TALE OF HUNGER, PANIC AND LET DOWN OFFSPRING” - £80

****BOOK THROUGH DM ONLY****
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa girl I’m crying 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 the nanny hayes bit has killed me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Has anyone seen Cheryls story?? Apparently she was away and has quarantined but decided to post story’s while she was in bed quarantining!!! BULLSHIT CHEZZA we all know you was away last week and haven’t quarantined

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.