Katie Hayes #26 takes no advice she can't be told, Olives first rave at 9 days old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahaha

You forgot the chubby finger 😂

Who does she think she is with the troll shite? Jessie Nelson at least she actually has status and trolls Katie doesn’t!

Not being funny but I call bullshit...it is a thing but it’s not common, means you’ve never or rarely get A nip on.
If she’s had a boob job she would of got the option to have her nipples done aswell. That was one of the questions they asked me and I Had the option to get them done so they were permanently stiff 😂😂. Still can’t bring myself to go through the procedure yet though 😩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Off topic guys but did anyone see Holly Speds little girls 1st birthday party yesterday in that absolute mansion? Not jealous of that garden at all 🤥

Bet Kates already planning how OHD’s 1st birthday could beat it. I’m sure delo will be panelling the paving stones in their yard in preparation for it as we speak
Paneling the paving stones 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she’s had a boob job she would of got the option to have her nipples done aswell. That was one of the questions they asked me and I Had the option to get them done so they were permanently stiff 😂😂. Still can’t bring myself to go through the procedure yet though 😩
Why would anyone want perm stiff nips? bleeping hell. What is this world?!😂🙄
I'd not want me nips messing with what if ya lost the feeling in them completely?!🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My sister has two kids, I’m sure she spent £300 on those pills when she had her second and said she felt no bleeping better than she did after her first 🤣 oh and she still ended up on meds for pnd 🤷‍♀️
Placebo!
Exactly load of poo

My money is on we having 200+ threads by the end of this year what you all think?

Also will the room be painted white?

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Why is she always the opposite side of the room? Mine kicked off if I moved half a foot away!
Also @QueenBarb2 ’full day (2-4pm)’ set me off, crying
Imagine how bleeping awkward it is when they actually are at home

THM: WERE THE duck SHUD I PUT HER DIY DADDIO MMMMMMMMKAY.

DELO: DUNNO, ON THE MARBLE ISLAND? AW NO PUT HER IN THE KITCHEN? NOT NEAR THE EXTENSION THO ITS LIKE A FUCKEN SAUNA

*both chucking OHD between themselves like the bleeping Chuckle brothers*

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Why would anyone want perm stiff nips? bleeping hell. What is this world?!😂🙄
I'd not want me nips messing with what if ya lost the feeling in them completely?!🤯
😂😂 I have no clue they just asked me if I had inverted nips 😭 and said they can do them aswell so they stick out If I did. I’ve since put weight on and I’m quite happy with my own tits. I’d wanted them done for years after having 2 kids but seing some people stories have completely put me off x

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but who in the right mind tells 154k followers she has flat nips 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s like coming on and saying you have a fat fanny ffs what is this world I think I need to get off 🤮 these influencers are really making me hate Instagram 🤦🏼‍♀️

Fat fanny tho 🤣🤣⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can confirm, Dena hasn’t heard a bleeping fart from either Oh Snarlin’s. Dena is such a down to earth gorgeous girl, THM wants to repost z list celebs on abar girls being jel - that’s the ONLY reason they’d be bleeping funny with her after she moves on to better things.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I’ve got 10 pages to catch up on tonight. Does anyone feel like messaging the supporters and sending her to Naomi page so they can see that people are concerned by what they saw? Ugh! Make me head melt

Reactions: 2
It’s like coming on and saying you have a fat fanny ffs
Isn’t there a name for that now and it’s on trend, like having a massive arse? I wanna say Fupa? 🤔

Beyoncé says she’s got one 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sick
Imagine how bleeping awkward it is when they actually are at home

THM: WERE THE duck SHUD I PUT HER DIY DADDIO MMMMMMMMKAY.

DELO: DUNNO, ON THE MARBLE ISLAND? AW NO PUT HER IN THE KITCHEN? NOT NEAR THE EXTENSION THO ITS LIKE A FUCKEN SAUNA

*both chucking OHD between themselves like the bleeping Chuckle brothers*
To me to you, to me to you

• Haha
Reactions: 3
😂😂 I have no clue they just asked me if I had inverted nips 😭 and said they can do them aswell so they stick out If I did. I’ve since put weight on and I’m quite happy with my own tits. I’d wanted them done for years after having 2 kids but seing some people stories have completely put me off x
I was the same, I wanted mine done for years an then a close friend had hers done an the wound got badly infected an she had to have 3 further ops to sort it so it completely put me off! So many young girls so eager to fuss with their bodies because of the unrealistic expectations of the so called influencers 😔

• Heart
FED IS BREAST - that’s a new one

Also she’s not once said the word “Medela”, she 100% does not know how to pronounce it, but it’s meant to be really good 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
We’ve been doing hand expressing?
Who is exactly is milking her?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok where is his mask? It should be worn and he’s been touching skanky witches hair in Oh Snarlin and now cradling the poor baby!!
4C87C831-6F1B-4EC0-81A1-8768B3AC78D8.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I though that the best thing Flat Nips Hayes can do is take the baby off her business page and keep her baby stuff to her private for “friends and family” THEN I realised if she did that she wouldn’t be able to moan about Tattle Trolls to her adoring fanbase of 15 year olds. Or get the free gifts. So basically it’s all her own fault for being such a needy begging witch

Reactions: 28
I genuinely think the person that posted those pics of THM Old Twitter is THM/MIDWIFE/BOSSBABE/CEO

She’s doing it to show us she was once thin
Have you seen how thin she is on the depo pictures it looks like a total different girl

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.