Katie Hayes #26 takes no advice she can't be told, Olives first rave at 9 days old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like they’ve played pass the baby round the salon. No mask and one of the owners failing to quarantine after coming back from Spain. I’m sure it’s perfectly healthy though. After all, they’re icing anxious cakes there soon so I’m sure they’ve got their hygiene rating sorted.

This little boy is the Curly ‘Blo‘ King? I imagined a swarthy, long haired, Salt Bae-type fella.
They’re not even curly blows. He Curls them round a straightner.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This little boy is the Curly ‘Blo‘ King? I imagined a swarthy, long haired, Salt Bae-type fella.
Hahahahahaha no! Totally the opposite 😂

Looks like they’ve played pass the baby round the salon. No mask and one of the owners failing to quarantine after coming back from Spain. I’m sure it’s perfectly healthy though. After all, they’re icing anxious cakes there soon so I’m sure they’ve got their hygiene rating sorted.

Pepperami head not quarantined then? How bleeping ridiculous is that woman. And Kate, like you said playing pass the parcel with Baby Olive too. Honestly they’ve not a brain cell between the lot of them

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hahahahahaha no! Totally the opposite 😂

Pepperami head not quarantined then? How bleeping ridiculous is that woman. And Kate, like you said playing pass the parcel with Baby Olive too. Honestly they’ve not a brain cell between the lot of them
She and her daughter were taking booking for last Saturday so she can’t have quarantined because they only got back last week.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
GERLLZZ.. BREAKING NEWS:

COMING SOON TO OH SNARLIN......

9TH SEPT
SUPPORT YA EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE CAKE COURSE WITH BAKERY PSYCHOLOGIST CARLA, LEARN THE TOUGH LIFE BAKED GOODS CAN GO THROUGH - £120

21ST SEPT
LEARN HOW TO SPIN YA WANDERING EYES TO THE LATEST TUNES WITH NONE OTHER THAN DJ INDESIT - £280

DANCE YA WAY THROUGH THE NARCOTICS - A FULL DAY (2-4pm) DANCE COURSE WITH SPAGETTI LEGS NAOMI’s DAD, INCLUDING A MASH UP OF SALSA, CHA CHA SLIDE, LINE DANCING AND RYTHMIC GYMNASTICS - £50

31ST OCTOBER
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL - OVER THE HILL PRONUNCIATION CLASSES & GUIDANCE FOR THE OVER 40’S- WITH OUR VERY OWN CHEZ AND BAYLAY - £110

5TH NOVEMBER
FIREWORKS WILL FLY - AN AUDIENCE WITH NANNY HAYES - “HOW I SURVIVED ON 50P A DAY DURING LOCKDOWN, MY TRAGIC TALE OF HUNGER, PANIC AND LET DOWN OFFSPRING” - £80

****BOOK THROUGH DM ONLY****
I wish there was more than 1 reaction we could give! Never know whether to use the laughing or love with these scripts 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Isn’t there a name for that now and it’s on trend, like having a massive arse? I wanna say Fupa? 🤔

Beyoncé says she’s got one 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’ve heard it all now 🤦🏼‍♀️The world has gone mad 🤣

Anxious cakes 🤣🤣🤣 dead

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Banging on about how you feed your baby is bleeping boring. Breast, breast pump then bottle, fake milk and bottle, a mixture of the above - no one cares. Most of her ‘fan’ base will unfollow soon as 15 year olds with unblended dream matte mousse don’t want to see you extracting tit milk from your bleeping udders on the gram.

Reactions: 19
Bet the cleaners can’t wait to come and clean all of her fluids off the landing ✨ As there’s no chance THM has bothered to do it.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Cluster feeding mentioned on here. Kate reposts something on cluster feeding. Doesn’t read here, does she 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wonder if she’s given up on the pantry? She hasn’t posted a thing about it since the big revel...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Eurgh, it’s a child! Shouldn’t they have masks to be working or is the full ppe just for pictures.
How can she be posting things about cluster feeding when you kid feeds for hours, she hasn’t been home for a few hours at a time?

Reactions: 9
I had a weekend off my phone so I might’ve missed it but has auntie Chez(shes 40 yano!) seen baby trolive yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Isn’t there a name for that now and it’s on trend, like having a massive arse? I wanna say Fupa? 🤔

Beyoncé says she’s got one 🤷🏻‍♀️
It is a FUPA

stands for Fat Upper Pubic Area xoxox

..., I don't think it's 'on trend' though 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.