Katie Hayes #26 takes no advice she can't be told, Olives first rave at 9 days old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where’s the pics of her family and his meeting the baby? Or is going to the farm shop an hour away, a 30th bash and multiple restaurants more important?

Reactions: 25
Cringes me out when I see people milking there udders all over Instagram, Can’t anything be private. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Give trolive a boc boc of aptimil and shut the duck up.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Welllllll don’t I regret having a weekend off my phone! 2 threads 😳 Would any of you trolls mind kindly giving me a quick lowdown on what went on with the midwife? Much appreciated you lovely bunch 😘

Even if I wanted to learn how to support a cake, I wouldn’t go do that course with Carla. Her cakes are unreal there’s no doubting that, but her and her family have such a brush up their ass. Always having murder with someone different every week and apparent fake profiles set up left right and centre. Absolute drama family them!
Who is she?

She hasn’t got an actual clue! When my baby was cluster feeding, I literally couldn’t move from the sofa/bed/house all day as baby was permanently attached to my tit!
Does the daft cow think people are stupid? Oh wait I forgot she is the only person ever to have a baby in the whole world, so only she knows what cluster feeding is

Reactions: 2
For someone who isn’t bothered about negative comments whatsoever she only mentions them EVERY DAY!

She’s her own worst enemy seriously! What other influencer do we see going on about “trolls”. I’m sure they all must get negative comments but you wouldn’t know because they don’t draw attention to it. It’s almost part of her “selling point” now, like aw poor Kate she gets trolled...erm no she doesn’t she just spouts so much bullshit that anyone with half a brain cell can see straight though her!

• Heart
Lots of new followers so here’s a recap poem

Olive Hayes (sorry Haze) The baby who went to her first garden rave...at only 9 days.

Katie told us just one hour but that’s not why we took offence, we’re in a worldwide pandemic have you got no commonsense.

Whilst oliff was at the rave she lay across two chairs, then a man named leccy legs appeared and suddenly she was no longer scared.

He shown her how to salsa and operate the pram then off She went to market to buy some teddy ham.

Miss piggy also went to market to purchase home made pies i think thats were she met delo although I think she forgets her lies.

#Porky pies and wandering eyes

If only you would stay home bondings such an important time, but instead your out drinking cocktails vodka gin and wine.

Olives mommy is insecure and possibly bonkers mad, and I think poor Oliff is wishing that man leccy legs was her dad.

Not showing Oliffs face, Kate your such a hypocrite I’m sick of seeing her hand, her two hairs and a nit.

THM is an aspiring influencer with followers near and far but one day karma will come...and expose who you really are.

If you seen her in the street she looks different to her squares, the only real thing about her is actually her fake hair.

Promoting products daily that haven’t even been tried, giving misleading information to new mums quite frankly...a pack of lies.

Pretending life is perfect with a vagina sewn up like a clam, we still don’t know Oliffs hair colour due to the filters used on Instagram.

We know you edit photos and the signs to look out for and It won’t be long until your followers also know the score.

I followed her page for makeup now all I get is titty talk we don’t give a damn about you expressing your making us want to balk.

You tell us something different about breastfeeding every day, and now you’ve admitted you have flat nipples wow..polish tits fair play.

I am midwife has been fired from a comment shared by Kate, she uses things to her advantage and attempts to manipulate.

Turning up at a “trolls” house in the middle of the night, oh Kate I was meant to ask...you did you ever paint the wall white?

Drama seems to surround her, yet it’s all a websites fault, but note everything she says we now take with a pinch of salt.

THM makes mistakes and begs to be left alone, but then will go an post a story another one we cant condone.

I would love nothing more for you to share this on your daily posts,
so all of your followers can realise that your nothing but a hoax.

Notes for illiterate readers eg I AM MIDWIFE

meaning of condone - (behaviour that is considered morally wrong or offensive)
  • meaning of hoax - a humorous or malicious deception.
FED IS BREAST MMMKAY

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
GERLLZZ.. BREAKING NEWS:

COMING SOON TO OH SNARLIN......

9TH SEPT
SUPPORT YA EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE CAKE COURSE WITH BAKERY PSYCHOLOGIST CARLA, LEARN THE TOUGH LIFE BAKED GOODS CAN GO THROUGH - £120

21ST SEPT
LEARN HOW TO SPIN YA WANDERING EYES TO THE LATEST TUNES WITH NONE OTHER THAN DJ INDESIT - £280

DANCE YA WAY THROUGH THE NARCOTICS - A FULL DAY (2-4pm) DANCE COURSE WITH SPAGETTI LEGS NAOMI’s DAD, INCLUDING A MASH UP OF SALSA, CHA CHA SLIDE, LINE DANCING AND RYTHMIC GYMNASTICS - £50

31ST OCTOBER
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL - OVER THE HILL PRONUNCIATION CLASSES & GUIDANCE FOR THE OVER 40’S- WITH OUR VERY OWN CHEZ AND BAYLAY - £110

5TH NOVEMBER
FIREWORKS WILL FLY - AN AUDIENCE WITH NANNY HAYES - “HOW I SURVIVED ON 50P A DAY DURING LOCKDOWN, MY TRAGIC TALE OF HUNGER, PANIC AND LET DOWN OFFSPRING” - £80

****BOOK THROUGH DM ONLY****
DM TO ENROLL GUYZZZZ MMMMKAY

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If that midwife has got sacked I hope she sues THM
Sues for what though? If she gets sacked (and I wouldn’t wish that on her) it’s because she broke the rules of her employment and profession. Whether THM shared it or not she still broke the rules 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Long time lurker here, hi guyzzzzz

First off, shout to Queenbarbz! Me and mt fella love your scripts, get on hollyhoaks girl your amazing!

Anyways I gave birth to my second baby yday, 17 month age gap, hellllllo! Let me tell you now THM its not all Rose coloured glasses its bloody hard! Having suffered from PND with my first I bloody well wish for Olive's sake you don't have to deal with this. But having seen the way you act and the way you come.across your head down a road to self destruction. Please for your babies sakes duck these parties off, duck the image of having a perfect life off and duck off with making out you are ok right off hun! Your fooling no one!

You say your baby was breech, yet turned and this was confirmed by your mdiwife? This is utter bullshit. My baby was breech and I had an ECV at 37 weeks then checked via scan at 38 weeks, followed by routine check ups until 39 weeks where I found out at a scan that their growrh had slowed down. Even though they were still headdown I had to be induced for my babies sake. Do i for one second believe that Olive wasnt monitored from the second they found out she was breech to the second you went into labour? No, I don't! You're a liar and a poor one at that!

May I add we isolated away from my family (whom some were poorly and one died due to covid) and every single individual possible from march till now to protect our children. Shame I cannot say the same for you! You and your precious DIY Daddy make me sick, but hey, at least I can say I put my children first and they know that. Lil olive will always know getting paint from bloody B&Q was you number one priority. I'm sure she'll remember how bespoke and original you are babe?

Anyways, my fella was sent home shortly after we had our baby and ordered back to pick us up which broke him as he wanted to be with us but couldn't due to 'WOMEN' like you who don't follow the government guidelines and flaunt lockdown. You make me sick, ruining it for the rest of you. I hope Olive is ashamed of you when she is older.

As for that pary on Saturday do not start me on that. Shes a joke, balancing her across chairs, being in the sun, in a tent, having a bevvy, being in her car seat for a long period of time, bleeping piss off! If that's what you want to do for one minute, ten minutes or one hour, please get someone to mind her! Someone responsible, what is with her, why does she think this is ok? It makes me so sad, there's a fuxking baby there!!!

Yeah me and my fella laugh at her for her photoshopping and how she looks, what does she expect she's an influencer, if she wants this lifestyle this is what she should expect. People will talk. But I am not OK in the slightest as to what she is subjecting her precious daughter too! It breaks me heart!!

Sorry girls I feel like I am rambling, going off on tangent and being incoherent here but I'm so angry people like her are allowed to act like this and make out that everything is so perfect. Its not, and its OK that things aren't 'perfect ' but people who follow her may not or don't see it like this. I know for a fact if I saw her posts when I suggered with PND with my little girl 18 months ago I would have been in a way worse place than I was then.

If any new mum, mum or any individual who watches her posts reads this please, I beg you don't believe everything you see. She is a disaster waiting to happen and I hope for her daughters sake she gets her act together soon or seeks help!

Anyways, I'm off to catch up on 12 pages of this thread, yes I've just caught up on 30 pages of the previous thread because yes I have a baby and THM my phone is not life, unlike you! X

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Off topic guys but did anyone see Holly Speds little girls 1st birthday party yesterday in that absolute mansion? Not jealous of that garden at all 🤥

Bet Kates already planning how OHD’s 1st birthday could beat it. I’m sure delo will be panelling the paving stones in their yard in preparation for it as we speak
Yep and I’m pretty sure nothing was #gifted. All paid for, and someone commented Holly had set it up and organised it herself

Reactions: 6
If she has been sacked it’s a bit harsh. She broke the rules but not sure it deserves being sacked for. What it does bring into question though is the advice she was giving, or seeming to give kate from what she’d said on her stories

Reactions: 18
Yes it does seem a bit harsh but unfortunately for nurses and midwives there is a code of conduct that has to be abided. Including behaviour outside of the work place so no rolling around on the floor of a tent with a tambourine for example because you could be up in front of the nursing and midwifery council explaining exactly why as a health care professional you weren’t “representing” your profession and place of work respectively. So I AM MIDWIFE knew she was risking her job by using social media to advise her patients, even having a patient as a “friend” is against the code of conduct.

If that midwife has got sacked I hope she sues THM
I hope she'll accept payments in breast pumps because that's all she's got right now

Yes it does seem a bit harsh but unfortunately for nurses and midwives there is a code of conduct that has to be abided. Including behaviour outside of the work place so no rolling around on the floor of a tent with a tambourine for example because you could be up in front of the nursing and midwifery council explaining exactly why as a health care professional you weren’t “representing” your profession and place of work respectively. So I AM MIDWIFE knew she was risking her job by using social media to advise her patients, even having a patient as a “friend” is against the code of conduct.
Totally agree with this she should loose her job. Being I am midwife I just assumed she had more than one brain cell clearly not but can you imagine if that was I am midwife who was going round to Katie's? No wonder the midwife got the dates wrong because theyre too busy talking about tattle and where she can get a dining table just like kates I am midwife should have known better. On the flip side if its just a follower and you know shes messaged her a few times with advice and research for Kate 🙄 then again should have known better to get caught up with someone on social media crying wolf. Saying about the injections for the sun now we all know she was being crappy but there's girls out there that would take that very literally and just sit they're baby in the sun (like I am KHM) because a midwife has sort of ok'd it on Instagram. I am midwife loosing her job would be such a small price to pay for her stupidity she'd of known she was doing wrong and still continued to do it anyway that's worrying.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Sues for what though? If she gets sacked (and I wouldn’t wish that on her) it’s because she broke the rules of her employment and profession. Whether THM shared it or not she still broke the rules 🤷‍♀️
I agree she broke the rules but this is the 2nd time in a month that THM has broken privacy rules and got people into deep tit.
Although both the midwife and that mummy app were in the wrong THM made it a whole lot worse she’s a liability and will literally throw any one under the bus.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.