Katie Hayes #22 VROOOOOM VROOOOM Olives about to exit the womb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I managed to use the word phallus in a sentence today after seeing it yesterday and I was dead proud of myself. My fella got the dog some turkey necks, they were bleeping vile and I picked it up and it was all floppy, I turned round to him and said 'It feels like a flaccid phallus' I was in bits laughing at myself, I think I'm dead funny sometimes and he was looking at me like he didn't know if he needed to get me sectioned 🤣
Hahaha am howlin at this 😂😂

I searched tattle and there are no mentions for fat truffle monster on the site. Truffle monster maybe but not a fat one 🥴

Reactions: 5
On that cosmopolitan article
“She was called a fat truffle monster for making truffle pasta” waahahahahahahaha made me howl

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She picks and chooses the things she gets upset about when doing her crying vids or chats to Bob and she’s clearly done the same with this “journalist”! No mention of Daddy DIY being a tit but obvs the truffle is mentioned 🙄😂

Reactions: 6
Maybe a little email containing some screenshots may help the useless editors of this mag who clearly, despite having duck all else to do during lockdown, haven’t even viewed her account!
She’s never posted anything insensitive like vaccination hate, Hollywood pweirdo ring conspiracies or drinking when pregnant or having a baby shower during lockdown MMMKAY?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s never posted anything insensitive like vaccination hate, Hollywood weirdo ring conspiracies or drinking when pregnant or having a baby shower during lockdown MMMKAY?
THEY’RE FALSE LIES BOBBY

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She forgot to add in she made several profiles for the same forum to slate her fellers ex, oh and tries to stay off it as mush as possible she’s a super vip member and spends more time on here than the lot of us the deluded knob job 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
They forgot to mention she goes bouncing round to PEOPLES HOUSES if they comment on her behaviour.

the last line of that article ‘imagine what would happen if she actually made a mistake’ are they having us on 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hahaha state of that article. I know Cosmo writers probably aren’t educated past GCSE English but come on. Also it’s called a thread, love, not a forum.

Reactions: 15
Maybe a little email containing some screenshots may help the useless editors of this mag who clearly, despite having duck all else to do during lockdown, haven’t even viewed her account!
I’m fuming 😤 I’ve been a subscriber to Cosmo for ten bleeping years! Well I’m absolutely cancelling now if they’d print a retraction or correct the story, THM is a bully the horrible things she’s done to people! This is just a site to vent frustrations with like minded individuals because her actions! We know no ones perfect but she’s Merseyside’s version of Katie Hopkins 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I feel like I need to go back to thread 6 now and try and find her profiles from there onwards, she’s a lying witch anyway as she was commenting on thread 1. Truffle Monster

Reactions: 8
I’ve just gone to Hearst publishing to make a complaint using the online form, I’d ranted on for 500 words before I’d realised there is a 100 word maximum 🤦🏼‍♀️

Thread suggestion

#23 liar liar Kate’s crusty pants are on fire

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.