Katie Hayes #22 VROOOOOM VROOOOM Olives about to exit the womb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually impressed that she hasn’t been on the gram already. Maybe the fact the baby is here has changed her perspective on life a little and she’s actually realised that social media doesn’t matter one little bit

• Heart
Reactions: 36
has anyone checked on if Opera is ok? Kate must have been in APH for the last two days I’m a bit worried about their finances.
Probs got takeaway oysters delivered to the hozzy #gifted
Wonder if the section was planned? Even if it was she will say it was an emergency!

Reactions: 7
If it’s been confirmed by her inner circle that baby has been born, then maybe a few regular posters keeping schtum is to not drop themselves in it?
Hopefully all is well with all of them.
I’m just eagerly awaiting the tack fest And constantly putting her foot in it to resume.

Reactions: 5
I managed to use the word phallus in a sentence today after seeing it yesterday and I was dead proud of myself. My fella got the dog some turkey necks, they were bleeping vile and I picked it up and it was all floppy, I turned round to him and said 'It feels like a flaccid phallus' I was in bits laughing at myself, I think I'm dead funny sometimes and he was looking at me like he didn't know if he needed to get me sectioned 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m actually impressed that she hasn’t been on the gram already. Maybe the fact the baby is here has changed her perspective on life a little and she’s actually realised that social media doesn’t matter one little bit
I doubt that, she’s probably holding out for OK mag to contact her 🤣 or she’s not posting so she gets lots more messages asking her has she given birth. It must be KILLING her not to post on Insta since she posts every single thing, and hardly anything to do with makeup (which is why I followed her back in the day)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
According to my calculations, her due date would be 30/31st July from her posts.

*edit 30th July to 3rd Aug on further inspection 😂

Late to the party but had a snoop after others were speculating 🤣

Reactions: 1
More chance of a pig flying

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Or maybe the baby looks like a shrivelled raisin so isn’t insta worthy 🤷🏼‍♀️🙊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
🤣🤣🤣I don't know who this chock is but this title made me LOL 👏👏👏
We aim to entertain go look for KateHayesmakeup on Instagram

if she’s last a week staying off the gram I’ll eat my crusty socks for breakfast with a side of tea with an ivy leaf in it 🍁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Katie Hayes #23 Baby Olive’s finally here whilst Tattle’s got conspiracy fear.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
She’s probably staying off the gram to drum up interest and whip her followers/army in to a frenzy waiting for news. Either that or shes been brought down to earth with a bag like the rest of us, because having a section is no joke at all, its major surgery, and a huge shock to the system. From personal experience the recovery is brutal. I think shes going to seriously regret doing away with her living room, she will be banished to the bedroom to rest when she gets home because there is no way she will be able to relax on that green sofa.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
LL was off for 4 day’s then posted a raw 😳 1st pic don’t think we will get that from THM.
Bet she’s praying they don’t keep her in long as Dirty Delo will we out wetting the babies head tomorrow night before he’s locked back in the shed.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.