Katie Hayes #22 VROOOOOM VROOOOM Olives about to exit the womb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s probably staying off the gram to drum up interest and whip her followers/army in to a frenzy waiting for news. Either that or shes been brought down to earth with a bag like the rest of us, because having a section is no joke at all, its major surgery, and a huge shock to the system. From personal experience the recovery is brutal. I think shes going to seriously regret doing away with her living room, she will be banished to the bedroom to rest when she gets home because there is no way she will be able to relax on that green sofa.
Just think of her beautiful cream and white bedroom when the postpartum bleeding starts 😷

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Kate Hayes #23 conspiracies, phallus and an unpainted room as Trolive finally exits her bespoke, panelled womb.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
LL was off for 4 day’s then posted a raw 😳 1st pic don’t think we will get that from THM.
Bet she’s praying they don’t keep her in long as Dirty Delo will we out wetting the babies head tomorrow night before he’s locked back in the shed.
Girls who’s coming the beach in birko on a recon mission?? 🕵🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone remember the name of that magazine she mentioned?? Was it cosmopolitan??? Wonder if it was something to do with the grand arrival of trollive?

Reactions: 10
Does anyone remember the name of that magazine she mentioned?? Was it cosmopolitan??? Wonder if it was something to do with the grand arrival of trollive?
The only magazine/paper she’s suitable to be in is the enquirer with the rest of the freaks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Glad you said socks! 🤢 it’s just THM with the crusty kecks!
We aim to entertain go look for KateHayesmakeup on Instagram

if she’s last a week staying off the gram I’ll eat my crusty socks for breakfast with a side of tea with an ivy leaf in it 🍁

Reactions: 1
LL was off for 4 day’s then posted a raw 😳 1st pic don’t think we will get that from THM.
Bet she’s praying they don’t keep her in long as Dirty Delo will we out wetting the babies head tomorrow night before he’s locked back in the shed.
I’ve just had a look at LL’s page properly. I can see now where our Kate gets her inspiration (literally every bleeping idea) from.. 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Isn’t the bedroom all white? Good luck with that too! 😏
She’s probably staying off the gram to drum up interest and whip her followers/army in to a frenzy waiting for news. Either that or shes been brought down to earth with a bag like the rest of us, because having a section is no joke at all, its major surgery, and a huge shock to the system. From personal experience the recovery is brutal. I think shes going to seriously regret doing away with her living room, she will be banished to the bedroom to rest when she gets home because there is no way she will be able to relax on that green sofa.

Reactions: 1
No nothing ‘insensitive’ or ‘insulting’ at all... 🙄 Whoever wrote the article clearly never did any research!! Can’t believe that’s it 😂 She talked about it like it was going to be a magazine pull-out KHM souvenir special 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.