Katie Hayes #22 VROOOOOM VROOOOM Olives about to exit the womb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girlies I’m here I’m not banned. I’ve been away with a big group of my family since Thur, going to catch up tomorrow when I’m home and I’ll be back with the SCRIPTS 😂❤❤❤😊😊😊 hope you’re all ok x x

WTF girls, I never ever thought I’d be having to defend myself or prove I’m not THM.
For 1, how fuckin dare yas I can fuckin spell and use punctuation 😂😂
2, I am probably one of the most brutal critic & commenter of both THM & CHEZZA I’ve never said anything nice abar the pair of them.
3. you all must have lost the fuckin plot 😂😂
I’m at camping, with my family and some of my fellas cousins and their kids etc. Just sat having my latte next to my baby girls potty thinking why have i been tagged In comments so many times hahahaha
We wanted you back so desperately that we had to make fake news about you.🤣🤣 Why do you have THM’S dummy on yr knee? 🤣🤣 Thank duck ya back tho. 👏🏼🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Girlies I’m here I’m not banned. I’ve been away with a big group of my family since Thur, going to catch up tomorrow when I’m home and I’ll be back with the SCRIPTS 😂❤❤❤😊😊😊 hope you’re all ok x x

WTF girls, I never ever thought I’d be having to defend myself or prove I’m not THM.
2, I am probably one of the most brutal critic & commenter of both THM & CHEZZA I’ve never said anything nice abar the pair of them.
I’m at camping, with my family and some of my fellas cousins and their kids etc. Just sat having my latte next to my baby girls potty thinking why have i been tagged In comments so many times hahahaha
Thank god!! I personally thought you had been found by investors and drowned in dreamy bespoke truffle oil with the prawns, ready for trolives coming home grazing table x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jonny Bongo just posted a family photo shoot. THM and Diddy DIY will do this but b&w cos ya know bespoke

• Haha
Reactions: 8

have you taken your family camping outside APH?

• Haha
Reactions: 34

We missed you 🙌🙌👀🙌 don’t ever ever go away again thank you please 🤣🤣

Hahaha while on my little hunt I came across this beauty
Oh there has been some beauty’s come out of her lockdown tit tutorials 😂 I think she’s done in the make up world now

I was just thinking this! She said she only found out about her threads on thread 6 but she came on as herself on thread 1 so that’s a lie that she only found out on thread 6
She’s a compulsive liar tho isn’t she bob 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

We missed you Barb! ❤❤👑👑

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Next thread title should be.
Katie Hayes#23 We Love QueenBarb more than we dislike Katie Hayes. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Don’t ever leave us again. I thought Chezza (whilst wearing one of her visors as a cunning disguise) had kidnapped you and was forcing you to paint the room white as KHM flicked truffle oil at you.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone know how you complain about that article girls? That extract is simply not true and badly researched 👩🏻‍💻🙈
They need that poor girls comment who was approached in person etc.

Reactions: 2
Slab back is also on of the best names ever 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

She commented herself one thread one 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
if anyone is cancelling her career it’s herself because I’m not having it that long term success can come without any form of intelligence
Slab back 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Just thought about how confused poor olive is going to be when she goes to anyone else’s house and they don’t have wardrobes and a bespoke island in their living room 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Morning guyzzz happy Saturday,

Well! I’ve been up watching ITV & BBC and still no announcement from Truffle Manor of the safe arrival of Trolive Delo.

I just thought I’d share this AD that was on my page this morning and it killed me. 😂 Daddy DIY pants.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As you were @QueenBarb just glad you weren’t drowning in truffle oil. Ps love the dress and enjoy yourself.

the previous threads kill me off, back in the good ol days where she tripped herself up every post/story. This is the issue with you THM - you’re liar and a bleeping awful one at that

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I was just thinking this! She said she only found out about her threads on thread 6 but she came on as herself on thread 1 so that’s a lie that she only found out on thread 6
Someone needs to send her post form thread one over to Cosmo 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.