Katie Hayes #22 VROOOOOM VROOOOM Olives about to exit the womb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just trying to find the video where she was promoting drinking and I never noticed dirty delo in his birthday suit 🤣🤣🤣🤣

2CDC8A7D-7B77-4F62-8DB4-59C79CE6D953.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I feel like I need to go back to thread 6 now and try and find her profiles from there onwards, she’s a lying witch anyway as she was commenting on thread 1. Truffle Monster
Is that on cosmo? Anyone got a link to the full article please?

Shes defo been on here as herself - it's on one of the first couple of pages of the first thread I think. (Edit - found it)

The private investors were allegedly called after the gender reveal which was thread 2 or 3....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The article isn't even fully about her 🙄 she made a small comment 😂claim to fame interview there
Screenshot_20200808_003953_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200808_004002_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200808_004017_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Is that on cosmo? Anyone got a link to the full article please?

Shes defo been on here as herself - it's on one of the first couple of pages of the first thread I think. (Edit - found it)

The private investors were allegedly called after the gender reveal which was thread 2 or 3....
I was just thinking this! She said she only found out about her threads on thread 6 but she came on as herself on thread 1 so that’s a lie that she only found out on thread 6

Reactions: 18
Hahaha am howlin at this 😂😂
They are like flaccid phallus as well 🤮

Did we ever figure out if that mind whatever his name is was qualified? Because he is who she seen, she kept blabbing on about him on her stories etc. I'm guessing he is the psychologist she is referring to that she got help off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She honestly can’t tell a straight lie anymore, I doubt she even remembers the truth at this stage! She’s got so caught up in being the victim that she’s lost sight of everything she’s done to fuel the fire! It’s a pretty dark road to go down! Let’s hope she’s come crashing back down to earth over the last few days ...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
These are all from thread 6, looks like she was popping in and out then, thread 6 was mostly about Daddy DIY DJ Dickheads 30th and his blag Cartier
Slab back is also on of the best names ever 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

The article isn't even fully about her 🙄 she made a small comment 😂claim to fame interview thereView attachment 205203View attachment 205204View attachment 205205

She commented herself one thread one 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
if anyone is cancelling her career it’s herself because I’m not having it that long term success can come without any form of intelligence

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s probably staying off the gram to drum up interest and whip her followers/army in to a frenzy waiting for news. Either that or shes been brought down to earth with a bag like the rest of us, because having a section is no joke at all, its major surgery, and a huge shock to the system. From personal experience the recovery is brutal. I think shes going to seriously regret doing away with her living room, she will be banished to the bedroom to rest when she gets home because there is no way she will be able to relax on that green sofa.
She probably thinks all that surgery she’s had previous boobs band etc this will be a walk in the park 😂😂 said no one ever!

Reactions: 4
Girlies I’m here I’m not banned. I’ve been away with a big group of my family since Thur, going to catch up tomorrow when I’m home and I’ll be back with the SCRIPTS 😂❤❤❤😊😊😊 hope you’re all ok x x

Plot twist; queen barb just popped out an olive and is basking in new baby goodness 🤭
WTF girls, I never ever thought I’d be having to defend myself or prove I’m not THM.
For 1, how fuckin dare yas I can fuckin spell and use punctuation 😂😂
2, I am probably one of the most brutal critic & commenter of both THM & CHEZZA I’ve never said anything nice abar the pair of them.
3. you all must have lost the fuckin plot 😂😂
I’m at camping, with my family and some of my fellas cousins and their kids etc. Just sat having my latte next to my baby girls potty thinking why have i been tagged In comments so many times hahahaha

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Girlies I’m here I’m not banned. I’ve been away with a big group of my family since Thur, going to catch up tomorrow when I’m home and I’ll be back with the SCRIPTS 😂❤❤❤😊😊😊 hope you’re all ok x x

WTF girls, I never ever thought I’d be having to defend myself or prove I’m not THM.
For 1, how fuckin dare yas I can fuckin spell and use punctuation 😂😂
2, I am probably one of the most brutal critic & commenter of both THM & CHEZZA I’ve never said anything nice abar the pair of them.
3. you all must have lost the fuckin plot 😂😂
I’m at camping, with my family and some of my fellas cousins and their kids etc. Just sat having my latte next to my baby girls potty thinking why have i been tagged In comments so many times hahahaha
Imagine thinking you can have a life! Us anonymous online people on this ‘forum’ are waiting for you to spend all day entertaining us! I’ve had to put my phone down and interact with my kids, there’s a couple of them, they seem nice

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.