Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doll-Parts

Chatty Member
Kate Hayes #23 conspiracies, phallus and an unpainted room as Trolive finally exits her bespoke, panelled womb.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Morning trolls. Night shifts are causing chaos for me, cant keep up with all of this.
I just have one thing to add, ive been on these threads from the start and 100% someone on here is KHM. They are a regular poster but ive been watching them closely and the way they spell, things they say match up perfectly. Be careful and trust nobody.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

QueenBarb

Chatty Member
Girlies I’m here I’m not banned. I’ve been away with a big group of my family since Thur, going to catch up tomorrow when I’m home and I’ll be back with the SCRIPTS 😂❤❤❤😊😊😊 hope you’re all ok x x

Plot twist; queen barb just popped out an olive and is basking in new baby goodness 🤭
WTF girls, I never ever thought I’d be having to defend myself or prove I’m not THM.
For 1, how fuckin dare yas I can fuckin spell and use punctuation 😂😂
2, I am probably one of the most brutal critic & commenter of both THM & CHEZZA I’ve never said anything nice abar the pair of them.
3. you all must have lost the fuckin plot 😂😂
I’m at camping, with my family and some of my fellas cousins and their kids etc. Just sat having my latte next to my baby girls potty thinking why have i been tagged In comments so many times hahahaha

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

Violetx

VIP Member
Katie Hayes #23 Baby Olive’s finally here whilst Tattle’s got conspiracy fear.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Noteanoshade

As much as it feels like there is a little community on here and think somebody is like minded, I definitely wouldn’t be befriending offline. I do in other situations but not this. It’s all very inception in inception in inception, you never know who someone is trying to be. I’ll throw my hands up and say the person I am, if I had a high following and people were talking about me I know 278492022% I would be on here 24/7 reading about myself. Sad or not, I would NEED to know what they were saying. I do believe Kate has become fully consumed by this site. I reckon that’s why Matty looks so miserable lately. If you think about how excited we can get over a bit of new info on here and tell our partners who are deffo bored to death. Can you imagine what she is like living it and telling Matt every word. It’s deffo the centre of their world at the moment which is why they’re protesting so much about being happy and wrapped up in new baby and house happiness. It’s all an act. I go through phases of feeling sorry for thinking I’ve contributed to making her so enveloped in this site by keeping threads moving but then I check myself and remember she’s a bad fraudster with zero morals and an attitude that stinks worse than her breath.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Noteanoshade

Can we imagine how happy Matt is right now that if she is in for the night with the baby? He will get to go home alone, not be filmed driving, get his own corona out the fridge, flip his thread bare socks off, run himself a nice hot sink (because he’s so small, gerrrit?) and jump into Phillies bed alone in peace.

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Abongo

VIP Member
As promised. 😂
Wow got so much to catch up on. Will there be heat? Will I be surprised? Will I laugh? I’ll find out on the next episode of abso fucking lutely.
B831241A-E3FD-472C-B81C-E6B4789F4669.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Lurkymclurkinson1

VIP Member
This was when I posted it I think
Which was 2 weeks ago...I thought it was months ago...what is time?? View attachment 203296
Why does that feel like 2 years ago?!
Right. I'm making sense of this.

I have a theory.
So... When the original OD account started and was posting the side splitting stuff, it was alluding to stuff from here, but in a roundabout way so if you didnt read here, you'd think it was just a motivational account. That was someone from here, who hasn't coughed to it.

Then remember when it went Private, I'm now thinking that was when whoever had it was contacted by THM an they had found out somehow who was behind the Olive account. Threatened them, they've shit themselves an handed the account over to Kate. (explaining the email addresses matching as Kate would defo change them to hers so the original owner couldn't access the account again).
Then it's come back on, as a public account being ran by Kate or someone in her camp. That's when the posts started being less thinly veiled digs and more to the point digs at THM so as to draw out people liking them. Then changed the name to OhSnarlin, tricking us all in to thinking its defo a Tattler, so she or someone in her camp can cross reference who is liking from personal accs an also viewing her stories. Therefore outing them as a troll without knowing who they are on here??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Abongo

VIP Member
When everyone was trying to figure out the email address being linked to the OD account and I was like.... 😂
FEF0B069-0E84-4187-A9F2-2AA9ED864E61.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Prinxo

Any chance of a recap of the last day what has actually gone
Its her email its not, ye can go out but stay at home, someones been banned? Control the virus. Its danielle, its kate its, its your 40, its dj indo? Stay alert. Wtffff Boris vibes that last thread

• Haha
Reactions: 51

teatotal2

Am I the only one who is here for the banter and doesn't actually give a shit how she announces it or when 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Noteanoshade

It speaks a thousand words on Kate & Cheryl’s character that they’ve stayed radio silent on this. They’ve literally let their business be dragged because they know for a fact Dena would wool them everywhere and not give up. She will be like a dog with a bone. They’ve worked with her and know her. They’re complete shithouses. Some random calls her a fatty online and you’ve got private investigators, publicly humiliating people putting their pictures/handles up and 👊🏼 Big girl offers. Yet someone is putting their business and livelihood in potential disrepute and they’re not saying a word.
They’ve literally bent over, opened their bum holes and let Dena dry bum them.

• Haha
Reactions: 50