Katie Hayes #22 VROOOOOM VROOOOM Olives about to exit the womb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Highly doubt any news outlet is going to be interested in a money grabbing, beggy as duck ‘MUA’ who lives in a three bed semi giving birth to a plantae

Reactions: 3
I thought that too! I don’t get it 🤪
Nowt to get. 😳It was in reference to the fact I don’t smoke a twirl so I was hiding under my quilt smoking a pair of tweezers. 🤫 If my anxiety is high I twirl a pair of tweezers in my hand as a distraction mechanism for some bizarre reason.

Reactions: 6
The relief when I open the thread to see barb! ❤

Feel ashamed for her coming on here and chatting wham 😂 wonder how many other people have invaded their own threads?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
#23Olive can’t get over how spacious it was the womb, now she’s seen the new bespoke living room.
or
Tattle gremlins hope the weather stays nice for queen barb.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Well that was embarrassing, at the hairdressers and one of the arl ladies comes in, Me: hello Trolive how are ya??? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nowt to get. 😳It was in reference to the fact I don’t smoke a twirl so I was hiding under my quilt smoking a pair of tweezers. 🤫 If my anxiety is high I twirl a pair of tweezers in my hand as a distraction mechanism for some bizarre reason.
Ahhh thought I’d missed something 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Scrolling through Facebook and saw this 😂 Tempted to direct them to the Delamere Group
F62F6418-D4C2-405D-B8E9-3BC66EBB9C5F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
#23 - Its a girl, spark a twirl, we've turned conspirators, que the 30+ visitors :coffee::p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I really thought @QueenBarb had been found out and she was avoiding the thread. Hope you're having a fab time and can't wait for another update from you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Scrolling through Facebook and saw this 😂 Tempted to direct them to the Delamere GroupView attachment 205375
Gotta be a wind up this 😂😂 I don’t think I’ll ever use the word bespoke again, Not that I ever did but it’s definitely been stricken from the vocab, it no longer has the links to well off people, now gives me pure tacky vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.