Katie Hayes #207 Channelling Lady die but smells like a sweaty meat pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like her phone doesn’t have autocorrect on it but then she’s regularly misspelling some words that they probably are autocorrecting to whatever nonsense she’s written.
I can imagine her arguing with her phone when it tries to give her the correct spelling, she must put loads of effort into changing the correct spellings into what she thinks it is as she won’t have a phone telling her she’s spelt something wrong. She knows best and there’s no fixed way to spell things and she’s just winging it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I would have thought they'd have sent her the paragraph to put on her insta. She made the free PR meal about Olive and their date night. She had the whole menu wrong and she didn't show much tbh. It was a tit reel.
Greedy ass Mary Berry had ate half before she had the chance to take a picture. I just can’t imagine walking into a restaurant and saying ‘we’re here for a free meal’ - I’d be absolutely dying inside !
---
I won a free wash and blow in a raffle recently and it’s still sat on the worktop, just haven’t got it in me call up and say I’d like to book in for a free blow. The shame !

Reactions: 16
Thanks for your love girls, the little 'yolk' is in the right place now, have to go back in 2 weeks to check for a heartbeat. i didnt explain myself the best yesterday, but the mass they seen on my right side, is def not eptopic.
They said its still there from last weenk, they didnt seem to think its grown, and nothing to resemeble a heptopic pregnancy (one baby in the correct position, and one not), they said a possible fibriod, or cysts in/on my tube. Providing the everything with bubs is ok in 2 weeks, and my cyst/fibriod hasnt grown, they will discharge me and I can see the midwife as you would with routine apps.
My legs were shaking that much, the poor fellas arm was getting knocked about ha! - It was such a relief. Thanks again xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 82
100% she is just thick and lazy. I’ve worked with a few people who are dyslexic (and super intelligent), all of them would get someone else to check their work before sending it out. It takes 2 seconds to ask, and 2 seconds for the person checking. She’s so unprofessional she cba to even do that.
My other half is dyslexic and the amount of times I have to go over what he's written in group messages/work emails/social media posts or what ever because he knows something will be missing etc. It literally takes 2 seconds to do. Half the time I'm sure she uses a voice type thing and it just copies her drivel!!

Reactions: 17
My fella is massively dyslexic but whenever he has an important message to send he either uses his phone for spellings or asks me to proof read whatever he has wrote
How hard is it for her to read over what she bleeping types like seriously it’s her entire ‘job’
Absolutely useless human being

Reactions: 19
Greedy ass Mary Berry had ate half before she had the chance to take a picture. I just can’t imagine walking into a restaurant and saying ‘we’re here for a free meal’ - I’d be absolutely dying inside !
---
I won a free wash and blow in a raffle recently and it’s still sat on the worktop, just haven’t got it in me call up and say I’d like to book in for a free blow. The shame !
Same, I get a bit mortified using my free drink off the Costa app never mind ordering half the menu plus multiple drinks each.

Reactions: 15
On her stories where she’s doing the ad for the razor she’s making out she’s at an event tonight but she has her old nails not the hot mom ones she had done this week 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is she shaving over the kids toys 🤮 just take them out the bleeping bath you lazy oaf. Also, the ingrown hairs are probably because she's in the same clothes morning, noon and night and the hairs have no where to grow the smelly bint.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Out for free food again ..Her manager must be ringing around places to get them a free meal because they can’t afford to pay for it themselves..The shame 😳
She must be buzzin with this new management, seems like the freebies have been coming flooding in

She doesn’t look well to me. She looks easy ten years older than she is 🥲

Reactions: 11
Why doesn't her management send her over what she is supposed to type and she just copies and paste. I know she's dyslexic, but it's not professional at all.
She’s not dyslexic troll, she’s dysletic, it’s a super bespoke condition and she gets mulled up because of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
---
Eeee I bet Delo would be all over a free blow 🤣🤣🤣 sorry, couldn't help me'sen!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.