Katie Hayes #207 Channelling Lady die but smells like a sweaty meat pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do strongly suspect she has Moderate Learning Difficulties. She may well also have Dyslexia, but it's her other learning needs that make her unable to recognise the need for her work to be proof read before she posts it. That and she's extremely lazy.
I’ve always thought that too, she’s definitely her mum and dad’s daughter. Her dad had a taxi/chauffeur company called ‘exclusiverly yours’ for years but I’ll bet after Kate read here when it was mentioned it was spelt wrong, it was changed. They’re like the clampets so definitely didn’t go to Dubai when she was a child.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why doesn't her management send her over what she is supposed to type and she just copies and paste. I know she's dyslexic, but it's not professional at all.
I kinda feel sorry for her because she does acknowledge she's not that bright and she's dyslexic. But as you say it's her job and she should be checking and double checking. It's just sloppy.

Reactions: 7
I’ve always thought that too, she’s definitely her mum and dad’s daughter. Her dad had a taxi/chauffeur company called ‘exclusiverly yours’ for years but I’ll bet after Kate read here when it was mentioned it was spelt wrong, it was changed. They’re like the clampets so definitely didn’t go to Dubai when she was a child.
bleeping dead. Exclusiverly yours 😂. I'm going to use that in my husbands anniversary card lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I kinda feel sorry for her because she does acknowledge she's not that bright and she's dyslexic. But as you say it's her job and she should be checking and double checking. It's just sloppy.
I don’t feel sorry for her at all, if she actually tried to correct things I might but she doesn’t care, she just wants whatever she can get for minimal effort

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Remember the watch me eyebrows incident so tattle made it so whenever you typed watch me eyebrows it linked to the video

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Remember the watch me eyebrows incident so tattle made it so whenever you typed watch me eyebrows it linked to the video
Oh my god I’m a lurker for years on this thread and never post but it still works 🤣 I just typed it into the search and watched the video again I can’t stop laughing that was so bleeping funny 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know she says she’s dyslexic but she’s just thick, she can’t blame dyslexia for just completely getting stuff wrong
She really isn't dyslexic at all, just plain bleeping stupid.
I've said before my husband is dyslexic, today he had to send an important email at work. He struggled so called me to ask if I could draft it for him, because when your ACTUAL job relies on it, it's important. This is supposedly her "job", she needs to actually try and get it right!

Reactions: 21
I've been laughing at this all day so had to share. Have you ever seen anyone so vacant?! 😆😆😆
I’ve never changed my profile picture from Cleaning with Mario but seeing that pic I was tempted 🫣

People ask if he’s a parody account but she’s definitely more likely. It’s like a channel 4 comedy spoof - THE MAKEUPS 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
NO YOU NEVER STAYED IN THE FAMOUS HOTEL IN CANNES
YOU MIGHT HAVE HAD A DRINK & WENT IN FOYER

CAPS ON SO SHE SEE’S THIS

I have second hand embarrassment when I read her stories
Poor olive in the cringe pouring video looks shattered from being dragged to 11 venues they will NEVER be able to afford

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Cancelled going abroad for her friends wedding due to “anxiety” yeah right we know your skint 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Not really related to KhM (although possibly a similar smell) but local ladies, can you tell me is the Blue Planet Aquarium any good?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm not a huge fan of talking other people's finances, but there is not a hope in hell they can afford a St Tropez / Monte Carlo wedding! I mean, why even pretend. Her sister/cousin Santorini wedding would have been exceptionally expensive and she wants us to believe she can afford possibly triple that! I also think the champagne pouring video, with olives face, says a lot. Even the kids over her ma drinking.
---
Not really related to KhM (although possibly a similar smell) but local ladies, can you tell me is the Blue Planet Aquarium any good?
It's alright. I feel like YOU have to make the most of it because it isn't that big, so spending time at each tank etc and then queue to touch the sting rays. I've had lovely times in there, but you could whizz round it in 30 mins 🤣🤣

Reactions: 16
It’s years since I have been, but I thought it was overpriced and a bit boring for what it was. I love an aquarium but left me and the kids cold.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.