Katie Hayes #207 Channelling Lady die but smells like a sweaty meat pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t know the difference in food because she’s dysletic so that explains why she wasn’t sure what alcohol she drank when pregnant.. red wine or was it Prosecco

Reactions: 16
The razor ad was clearly filmed days ago because she’s had her nails done since… if that is the quality of an ad she puts out having had time to edit it then lord help us all. How has she got a management team willing to work with her?! It’s not dyslexia, it’s severely low IQ and ignorance.

Reactions: 28
So she’s supposedly dyslexic, has ptsd, anxiety, diabetes, duck me! Have I missed anything off here?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
HAHAHAHAHA PHONIX… the irony!!! Also, there’s no way that child knows split diagraphs, stop being a head, she’s in ‘nursey’ 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Someone needs to contact estrid and ask them why they are working with this thick racist witch.

Reactions: 20
You've stuck the holder on upside down Truff, that's why the razor doesn't fit properly, can't you do anything right? Swear to god she has to be a hoax at this point.
Again pretending to work with companies. ANYONE who buys those razors gets a referral code and a free travel case. She will get £5.95 per code used she’s obviously poor 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
You've stuck the holder on upside down Truff, that's why the razor doesn't fit properly, can't you do anything right? Swear to god she has to be a hoax at this point.
I said this years ago that she must a parody account but sadly she isn’t. She’s just a thick,lazy bleep!
---
PHONIX 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you thick illiterate embarrassment
Came on to say this,she can’t even spell it right!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I do strongly suspect she has Moderate Learning Difficulties. She may well also have Dyslexia, but it's her other learning needs that make her unable to recognise the need for her work to be proof read before she posts it. That and she's extremely lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
All of Her clients make up looks caked on and dry as f**k, like those Egyptian mummies that have been in a sarcophagus for thousands of years, I am Nefertiti.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.