Katie Hayes #207 Channelling Lady die but smells like a sweaty meat pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have ran a fare few marathons & never has the bottle of my foot come off from training too hard running 2k 🤣

Shes been the gym twice & ran once, either she’s that heavy footed she’s burning holes in her trainers or she’s got no skin on her feet from dousing her body in bleach before she tans 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
You know she’s riddled with athletes foot from her poor hygiene after excercising 🦶🏻 the absolute Ming 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
That walk I am dead 💀💀💀 I have just had a thrombosed hemorrhoid (my bad for going too hardcore on my diet and eating no fibre whatsoever 🙃) and not once did I walk like that in the slightest 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Watching her trying to flog those BPerfect travel sets is like watching a really tit lockdown QVC

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's already at today's wedding venue and it looks like by 8am one person had had their face made up. Is it normal for your make up to be done by 8am on a wedding day?! Mine certainly wasn't! What time are these people getting married at?! Wedding breakfast for elevenses lol!

AND, she's put that hair mask in and said on stories last night she'll be keeping it in til SUNDAY even though she knows she's doing wedding make up today. MUA's in my mind should be spotless whereas she's an absolute minger.

Finally, she's desperately trying to flog the BPerfect stuff on stories at 5.20am. Her foghorn voice booming all through the house whilst little legs, the brat and allergy baby are still in bed. Selfish beeatch.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
She's already at today's wedding venue and it looks like by 8am one person had had their face made up. Is it normal for your make up to be done by 8am on a wedding day?! Mine certainly wasn't! What time are these people getting married at?! Wedding breakfast for elevenses lol!

AND, she's put that hair mask in and said on stories last night she'll be keeping it in til SUNDAY even though she knows she's doing wedding make up today. MUA's in my mind should be spotless whereas she's an absolute minger.

Finally, she's desperately trying to flog the BPerfect stuff on stories at 5.20am. Her foghorn voice booming all through the house whilst little legs, the brat and allergy baby are still in bed. Selfish beeatch.
She feels robbed of her baby bubble, but berry is the happiest content baby. Make that make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 24
"I'm so hungry I'm going to ear my body weight in food" - clearly ONLY because it's another freebie - greedy truffling free-loading pigs and no-one wants to see it chomping and talking - shame on the chain associating with a vile ray-cist homophobe?! 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 20
She’s so thick it’s painful I don’t get how she gets these gigs - the menu clearly says it’s a truffle edamame gyoza and she’s telling everyone they do truffle edamame beans. I don’t get why she can’t just wash her hair and scrape it back rather than leave a hair mask in for four days when the weather is warm and she’s apparently working out 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Also Wagamama is duck all like Nobu truff and I’m pretty sure nobody goes there hoping it will be, again trying to make them seem rich as if they’re in Nobu every other weekend!! Absolutely nobody with a brain cell buys it hun.

Reactions: 27

I got married in town and booked a slot at MAC for my wedding makeup - think I was there 11-12 and got married at 3pm, and I was worried about it not lasting (I didn't need to worry, it looked gorgeous all night - luckily Truff wasn't on my radar back then 😂). 8am sounds ridiculous, especially when it's warm weather

Reactions: 15
Really rattles my cage that she posts pics of all the wedding make up before the wedding! Is that cos she knows they all go and wash it straight off 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m surprised she wasn’t at the Collection cosmetics event at Girls Aloud last night. I thought she was their fave trained MUA

Reactions: 17
Why is she trying to make out Wagas is like Nobu 😂 Wagas is perfectly fine but it's no different to going to TGIs or Yo Sushi!!!

Reactions: 22
She’s so thick it’s painful I don’t get how she gets these gigs - the menu clearly says it’s a truffle edamame gyoza and she’s telling everyone they do truffle edamame beans. I don’t get why she can’t just wash her hair and scrape it back rather than leave a hair mask in for four days when the weather is warm and she’s apparently working out 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Also Wagamama is duck all like Nobu truff and I’m pretty sure nobody goes there hoping it will be, again trying to make them seem rich as if they’re in Nobu every other weekend!! Absolutely nobody with a brain cell buys it hun.
Leaving this here, she gets free food to promote and can't get it right!

Stop gifting her

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.