Katie Hayes #207 Channelling Lady die but smells like a sweaty meat pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's already at today's wedding venue and it looks like by 8am one person had had their face made up. Is it normal for your make up to be done by 8am on a wedding day?! Mine certainly wasn't! What time are these people getting married at?! Wedding breakfast for elevenses lol!

AND, she's put that hair mask in and said on stories last night she'll be keeping it in til SUNDAY even though she knows she's doing wedding make up today. MUA's in my mind should be spotless whereas she's an absolute minger.
Not to defend her because eww but I got married at 1pm and we started hair & make up 5am because I had 8 bridesmaids 🤣 so at least 2 of them were done by 7:30am 🤣🤣 but then I booked a decent MUA (who turned up with clean hair) so the make up lasted perfectly all day & night and they used appropriate shades for each individual not just the same shade of orange.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why doesn't her management send her over what she is supposed to type and she just copies and paste. I know she's dyslexic, but it's not professional at all.

Reactions: 19
Why doesn't her management send her over what she is supposed to type and she just copies and paste. I know she's dyslexic, but it's not professional at all.
Poor Wagamama - I actually thought these companies would have to sign off these reels after giving beggars free meals! What a mess that ‘content’ is

Reactions: 17
Poor Wagamama - I actually thought these companies would have to sign off these reels after giving beggars free meals! What a mess that ‘content’ is
Doesn’t really tell you much, all the voice over is like 30 seconds behind the actual footage. Imagine selling your share in a warehouse beauty salon to be an influencer and you’re this tit at it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know she says she’s dyslexic but she’s just thick, she can’t blame dyslexia for just completely getting stuff wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I know she says she’s dyslexic but she’s just thick, she can’t blame dyslexia for just completely getting stuff wrong
And she doesn't put the effort in - she's obviously seen influencers making money and getting stuff #gifted and assumed it's as easy as just sharing the pics and videos you take day-to-day. She doesn't seem to have the skills to make anything that looks professional, or the sense to learn how. So lazy.

Reactions: 22
100% she is just thick and lazy. I’ve worked with a few people who are dyslexic (and super intelligent), all of them would get someone else to check their work before sending it out. It takes 2 seconds to ask, and 2 seconds for the person checking. She’s so unprofessional she cba to even do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I would have thought they'd have sent her the paragraph to put on her insta. She made the free PR meal about Olive and their date night. She had the whole menu wrong and she didn't show much tbh. It was a tit reel.

Reactions: 26
And she doesn't put the effort in - she's obviously seen influencers making money and getting stuff #gifted and assumed it's as easy as just sharing the pics and videos you take day-to-day. She doesn't seem to have the skills to make anything that looks professional, or the sense to learn how. So lazy.
She’s not even bothered editing the caption with the right thing, just left it as duck pad Thai, 100% just lazy

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does she not realise as well that most influencers take time out to create their content?
They don’t go the restaurant and then make the reel and post it that night coz they actually want it to be good :rolleyes:

Reactions: 24
If dyslexia is her excuse for being such a lazy, work shy muppet, why doesn’t she take two minutes to think things through? It wouldn’t have taken her long to get the menu up on their website and copy it from there. Surely you don’t need more than 2 brain cells to work things like that out

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.