Katie Hayes #207 Channelling Lady die but smells like a sweaty meat pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OT. Trolls, help needed. Heading up to Liverpool for a kid-free (yaaas!) mid-week break soon. Recommendations for places to eat or must see things to do? MrRubySky isn’t a fan of posh food but otherwise, game for most things.

Back on topic. Truff is a twit.
Duke Street Market is good for a mix of food. Also second Bacarro

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Are the kids in separate rooms? Did I dream that she was doing a room revel, or have I missed it.?

Reactions: 11
Nothing says your obsessed with your kids quite like a load of gifted cheap jewellery, especially when the biggest piece of crap is of your own name.
She’s so obsessed someone gave it to her for free…

Needs changing to ‘tell me had your kids for content / freebies without telling me….’

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Literally within a few hours she’s gone from this to this
She’s got a million things to do so but berry in a baby carrier and crack on. Berry gets to stay with her mum and Kate me gets all her stuff done.
Oh but baby a baby carrier probably doesn’t work when filming reels full of 💩 so she’s not got any REAL stuff to do like laundry or the dishes, or hoovering.

Reactions: 21
Nothing says your obsessed with your kids quite like a load of gifted cheap jewellery, especially when the biggest piece of crap is of your own name.
Will be green in a week that, especially when the fake tan is lashed all over it !
---
Also, did anyone else think Oluv looked really different yesterday, her eyes and hair were so dark. (In the stories where she was doing crafts)

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Nothing says I love my kids more than a (gifted) necklace with their name on…she will get their names tattooed on her next 🤔🤭

Reactions: 17
Has she honestly had to have her dad go shopping with her? How does she think millions of other people do it with multiple kids plus full time jobs and actual tit to do?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Has she honestly had to have her dad go shopping with her? How does she think millions of other people do it with multiple kids plus full time jobs and actual tit to do?
Let's be honest, she truly hasn't got the mental capacity. I'm shocked she isn't under SS

• Haha
Reactions: 23
100% agreed! I have been known to go out and rehang/correct it when hubby or daughter isn’t looking. 🫣
---

Ha ha same! Sorry only just catching up
Washing needs maximum blowing potential , not doubled over haha. I'm with you trolls on the washing and I like to colour coordinate pegs and garments hahaa.. I could blame my age but this has been a long standing problem haha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.