Katie Hayes #207 Channelling Lady die but smells like a sweaty meat pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I highly doubt the nurse or doctor is telling you to ‘do the milk ladder’…. Because this is the milk ladder. And since she’s not 6 months or over, this is impossible 😂😂😂 from a mum who’s tried and failed the milk ladder with her 3 year old 6 times

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I highly doubt the nurse or doctor is telling you to ‘do the milk ladder’…. Because this is the milk ladder. And since she’s not 6 months or over, this is impossible 😂😂😂 from a mum who’s tried and failed the milk ladder with her 3 year old 6 times
I thought this! We never got past step 1 of the milk ladder but no doubt Beryl will fly through it.
I'm still baffled that she hasn't seen a dietician, I remember being accused of being an overprotective mum by them while my kid vomits, breaks out in body rashes and cuts all over his bum when the dairy makes its way back out 🙃
They'd have a field day with her if she ever sees anyone.

Reactions: 15
Excuse me TROLL!!! Beryl is the sibling of the second messiah and so very advanced that at 6 weeks, she’s already on full roast dinners and oysters and truffle pasta 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Excuse me TROLL!!! Beryl is the sibling of the second messiah and so very advanced that at 6 weeks, she’s already on full roast dinners and oysters and truffle pasta 😂😂😂😂
But not as advanced as the first messiah who went to raves at 9 days old.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is Beryl critically ill?
Also how dare the 2 month old rob her mother if a baby bubble. Selfish twit face

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She is trying to be relatable but just comes across as a head. Sorry for my language, but who the duck says that about a newborn? They are supposed to be cuddled/held and loved. She needs cancelling asap horrible woman.
poor baby probably not settling any where but on her coz she doesn’t want to be shoved in that horrible doner thing. Has she not got a proper pram that the baby can actually chill out in and be comfy.

Reactions: 21
Where was the mum guilt when she made olive wait for 4 hours in the phone shop whilst hers was being fixed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
So your dad took you shopping because you can't do it alone (knew she'd struggle), but he couldn't take Olive the park while you went the docs? Why does Olive have to go there?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So your dad took you shopping because you can't do it alone (knew she'd struggle), but he couldn't take Olive the park while you went the docs? Why does Olive have to go there?
Because going to the hospital/doctors/apple shop is olives favourite day out…it’s the best she is obsessed

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The mum guilt shout she uses really irritates me ..
Am sure she didn’t have any on Saturday when she was ranning free food and drinks down in neck …

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The mum guilt shout she uses really irritates me ..
Am sure she didn’t have any on Saturday when she was ranning free food and drinks down in neck …
What's wrong with a picnic in your garden when you bummed a load of free stuff for Olive and the weather is nice. She is a TIR.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Let's go round again - back on the "poor me, pour me another" self-pity for tea & sympths from the sheep & peddling "Mental Health Awareness Week Reminders" - epitome of an uninspiring, unpalatable, discriminatory cretin, and if Next also are giving it freebies they ought view a couple of the recent reels/posts - hardly a good look for reputational risk and brand promotion surely?! 🙈🙉🙊

Reactions: 14
Thought hair burst grew her hair or the other one she was flogging that you can take while pregnant or is it this new one .....

Reactions: 9
Performative parenting is the worst and really pisses me off. My stepkids mum is exhibit A of that…massive social media paragraphs about the kids yet they get sent to us in clothes that stink and have to be re washed by us.

Kate is definitely a PP. She’s probably realising by now that nobody gives a duck about the second kid and wishes she could undo it

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.