Katie Hayes #207 Channelling Lady die but smells like a sweaty meat pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im glad berry is making a stand and not settling for being crushed into that doona for hours and days on end like olive was. Good for her 🍓

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Performative parenting is the worst and really pisses me off. My stepkids mum is exhibit A of that…massive social media paragraphs about the kids yet they get sent to us in clothes that stink and have to be re washed by us.

Kate is definitely a PP. She’s probably realising by now that nobody gives a duck about the second kid and wishes she could undo it
It was all for content and she didn't realise no one is arsed after the first kid. Especially when the 2nd content baby is fussy 🤣 she's fucked mate. Can't even do a home and bargain trip on her own.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It was all for content and she didn't realise no one is arsed after the first kid. Especially when the 2nd content baby is fussy 🤣 she's fucked mate. Can't even do a home and bargain trip on her own.
I don’t know why she can’t do it on her own, I regularly see mums out with multiple kids on their own! She’s just lazy and incapable but we knew that

Reactions: 24
Pimping Miss O out on latest TT - "when your 3 year old runs out of actives for the day and pretends to be a dog" - needs sack this off, mean if you can't even spell activities - get off your mf-phone, stop over-sharing children that can't consent and parent responsibly - such a vile disrespectful narc - anything fair-game purely for it's content/likes?! 🤮

Reactions: 10
The most honest thing she’s ever said. Follow KHM for thickness.

There is no one thicker.

IMG_4830.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Ha fukin ha. Thats what happens when u rip the absolute arse out of it when you’ve got kids to look after. Shes on a comedown after her antics it the weekend the selfish fat hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Pimping Miss O out on latest TT - "when your 3 year old runs out of actives for the day and pretends to be a dog" - needs sack this off, mean if you can't even spell activities - get off your mf-phone, stop over-sharing children that can't consent and parent responsibly - such a vile disrespectful narc - anything fair-game purely for it's content/likes?! 🤮
The 4k followers she has on tiktok is a slightly exaggerated view of what she'd have if insta went down and she had to start from the beginning. Also love how she is only "proud mummy to Olive" its very telling.....Berry June is an after thought alllllll the time.

Reactions: 21
I highly doubt the nurse or doctor is telling you to ‘do the milk ladder’…. Because this is the milk ladder. And since she’s not 6 months or over, this is impossible 😂😂😂 from a mum who’s tried and failed the milk ladder with her 3 year old 6 times
Shes just copying her sister/cousin/best mate/hairdresser Holly, whose little boy actually has a dairy allergy and is over one now. I'm shocked that Holly hasn't told her to go duck herself by now!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Shes just copying her sister/cousin/best mate/hairdresser Holly, whose little boy actually has a dairy allergy and is over one now. I'm shocked that Holly hasn't told her to go duck herself by now!
I bet Holly actually hates kate and has lost clients due to having her BFF cousin sis in her salon, I actually like Holly but has noticed over the last 10 years she's reduced her posts which is a shame she had a good following rep. Her area were Influenced but stopped from KHM

Reactions: 9
Hair loss post partum happens, more so after each baby. It's common knowledge and something that settles over time. That Hairburst crap did duck all when she'd had Olive, but she said it was amazing...so why isn't she using it now? She'll have more hair loss with Berry because that's just how it works. I took loads of different supplements as the hair loss after my 3rd was quite noticeable. They did duck all. My hairdresser had a word with me and told me it would all settle down and guess what it did. Kate is literally no better than a door to door salesman, peddling literally any old crap to make some money...said money won't get her a mortgage though in the future, just saying.

Reactions: 12
She HATES the NHS but can't afford to go privit (I nearly vomit typing that word) so bums free, dangerous health care from instragram scammers who will allow her to continue on her Munchausen journey ✨️🫶🏻

Re shopping with 2 alone - I must be doing it wrong because i quite enjoy taking the two the asda, pretending theyre in a trolley race car and having Chandler JR help pick meals out. Youre not relatable truff, just tit at absolutely everything 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also love how she’s making it sound like the NHS makes babies suffer just for their own amusement

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Considering the size of her, why do the portion sizes always look miniscule?!
Because she’s had to pay for the ingredients herself so she obviously is being extremely careful with portion sizes
If this was one of her gifted/begged meals it would be 4 x the size
---
She HATES the NHS but can't afford to go privit (I nearly vomit typing that word) so bums free, dangerous health care from instragram scammers who will allow her to continue on her Munchausen journey ✨️🫶🏻

Re shopping with 2 alone - I must be doing it wrong because i quite enjoy taking the two the asda, pretending theyre in a trolley race car and having Chandler JR help pick meals out. Youre not relatable truff, just tit at absolutely everything 🤷🏼‍♀️
Pretty much every day after school I take my own kids plus baby and usually one of their friends to the shop to pick out dinner (when I’ve not bothered with the big shop) and it really isn’t difficult she’s just bleeping dim

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Love that she's asking for osteopath recs for poor old Beryl - all she needs to do is scroll back a couple of threads and she'll find some 👍🏻 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.