Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
She gets on my fuckin tits. I'll just leave this here shall I 🤡 its nutramagin that contains the protein. So shes talking out of her fuckin ass as usual
Screenshot_20240515_124348_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
I really think she is just a lazy entitled mare. Yes parenting is hard work, life in general takes some effort..you have to go to work, look after your kids , clean the house , do the food shop etc etc etc but that’s life! I think she just wants to be rich, swan around fancy places and get everyone to do everything for her. She only seems to be happy when she is having treatments/nails/hair/massages/spiritul healing etc..most people don’t do these as regularly as she does but she still considers her life to be hard! Olive and berry seem to be a burden to her and she doesn’t come across like she enjoys them..it’s always Matt who interacts with them she is always too busy on her phone.

• Heart

Lotsta88

Chatty Member
Cling on kid now, I prefer allergy baby although both names are better than Berry.
She is trying to be relatable but just comes across as a dickhead. Sorry for my language, but who the fuck says that about a newborn? They are supposed to be cuddled/held and loved. She needs cancelling asap horrible woman.

• Heart

Blahblahblahhhhhh

Chatty Member
I can’t deal with the insta story detailing how amazing ‘her surgeon’ was.

Fuck off. You’re no A Lister who’s been ushered in a private entrance at fucking Ceders Sinai in LA and had their own private team of doctors to perform your c section with a dreamy tummy tuck added in. You were fortunate enough to have free healthcare through the NHS but it was just fucking Carole from the Wirral performing a regular c section and you were probably the first of a few that day. Fucking hell this girl lives in a dream world. She’s NUTS.

• Haha

TaylorMomsen

Chatty Member
Remember the watch me eyebrows incident so tattle made it so whenever you typed watch me eyebrows it linked to the video

• Haha
  • Heart

giogio

VIP Member
I hate how sly she is on Mez, the way she treats her is angin, always acting like her mums a lower class citizen, mez needs a fag, mez raiding the buffet, like she’s your mum stop trying to humiliate the poor sod. She seems like a lovely down to earth woman aswell 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Ohgoodgrief

Chatty Member
Just thinking about her credit card statements is making me sweat
Gigi she’s skint isn’t she! Back at work when baby is 9 weeks old, cancelled holiday, bumming free food, bank holiday weekend but Matt is working all of it, still smashed up range on finance, shilling razors online. Nowt wrong with watching the pennies when you’re on maternity leave or have two kids in a cost of living crisis, but don’t make out you drink champagne in “the hotel in Cannes” as a standard, when it’s all a complete smoke and mirrors situation.

• Heart

Daisybee

VIP Member
Closed her “huge” business to be a mum, but then had time to opened a new failed one- bond cosmetics

she really believes her own lies doesn’t she?

• Haha

Averagejoex

Chatty Member
Cancelled going abroad for her friends wedding due to “anxiety” yeah right we know your skint 🤣

• Haha

LeonoreGuest

Chatty Member
She made me laugh when she said we look like a French family on the live and then you see the full ‘look’ 😂😂
She looks like she's been doing a shift down her local hospital. Also I showed this to my husband, who actually is French, and he couldn't stop laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 39