Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I haven't posted on here in a while, just happily read away. But something is going on with her.

It's actually very sad and worrying.
She is all over the place and needs to focus on her baby.
If she wanted a "baby bubble" stay at home, try breastfeeding in a better routine, go for daily walks for your mental health.

She could focus on a routine rather than rushing around everywhere and doing everything to try and look her "best".
She obviously has come out this pregnancy very depressed with how she looks. And if she is honest she only gave up breastfeeding so she can get all these treatments done.

And when it comes to her weight it isn't as bad as she thinks, but her shape is just werid. And she should focus on dressing better for her shape. She makes everything worse for herself. Because she looks a fool.

If she was herself for a second, showed her real body, didn't filter everything, slowed down and stopped trying to act like a celebrity and actually just was her. Which is a mum to two kids, with a normal body and a normal life she might actually do better on social media as a career.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Whatsnot

I'd be mortified at my birthday meal being a bummed freebie, I'd want to shrivel up with shame at the whole thing but Matt is absolutely thrilled when they're bringing that cake out like 'yay more free stuff for me'. He could be the most physically attractive man in the world (his is not) and he'd still give me the absolute ick because he's so shameless and just as bad as her at grabbing any free stuff he can. Where is your pride man?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

Tomi2015

VIP Member
“Hot mom nails”
She’s misspelled shambles.
Ps. What’s a bridmaide? 🙃
Bridmaide? Sounds like the name of a mansion house in a Brontë novel. “Ahhh sir.” “It is I.” “I have travelled across the moors to Bridmaide, to see thee”

• Haha
  • Heart

VelvetGoose

Imagine your partner not even bothering to come up with a birthday plan for you and getting everything organised by your marketing team.

There is no love in that relationship.

• Heart

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
My sister in law has a family Instagram, around 7/8k followers. She got offered a free meal and asked me to go, I said no, proper don’t agree with showing my niece and nephew on that Instagram to god knows who and getting free shite out of it. She always puts hashtags like #baby #babygirl .. it’s obviously for more likes but in reality who is looking at them hashtags 😳😳😳😳
When she gets up to 10k we'll make her a thread ✨️ 🤣

• Haha

Violetx

VIP Member
Probably thinks a microorganism is a mini orgasm.
I’m imagining her trying to read the word out to Matt to ask what it means “mic…mico…Mirco…microwave…org…orgran…organasm…microwaveorgananasms”

• Haha

loveanatter

VIP Member
These remember when are killing me, I’ve been here for about 4 years… remember when they all wore blah burberry in Dubai in a cheap apartment and then Delo nose dived off the boat

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Remember when she claimed she was taking a mental health break but flew to turkey to get Kate Moss tits because some one said what till I see you fat tits.
Ps Truff you still have chippy tits.

• Haha
  • Heart

chattycatty

VIP Member
Remember when she first found out she had a thread on here 👀👀👀 ill never forget it she was fucken fuming to the point she wrote on here
---
Why does she diss Mez so much ALL the time, going on about her wanting a ciggy and getting a sausage roll off the buffet like that fat cunt doesn’t chong ‘twirls’ herself!

Followers are defo going to drop today after these stories!!! Why did poorly Berry have to go to the Matalan event? She burns my brain out!
Because shes the biggest narcissist that ever narcissists 🤣🤣
---
Yeah, this just makes you a dick
Shes a bad creitn her

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

VelvetGoose

Vile, she’s ordered olive some truffle pasta dish, is filming her going “WHAT FLAVOUR IS IT?” and poor olive puts it in her mouth, near burns the roof of her mouth off, takes it out, blows it herself, puts it back in steam coming off it still too hot and Kate is still goin “WHAT FLAVOUR?”

more assed about pretending her kid likes truffle an tryin to get “content” than her baby burning her mouth!

• Angry
  • Wow

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Huge business???? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Chezza (who must be about 45 now??) well and truly played you, you massive imbecile. Went in with you to use your name, built you up to believe you’d make it as an influencer, and then bought you out for peanuts. Absolute fantasist trying to make out this was how she planned it. Couldn’t even keep a range of £2.99 brushes going in Homie Bs.
Absolutely this. Would love to hear Chezs side of the story. Come on and play with us Cheryl!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Fashungoth

Chatty Member
Love that she's dressed them as a French family (she thinks) in order to go to... 🥁 An Italian restaurant. The big dickhead.

• Haha
Reactions: 45