Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollypopdolly

VIP Member
She’s so thick it’s painful I don’t get how she gets these gigs - the menu clearly says it’s a truffle edamame gyoza and she’s telling everyone they do truffle edamame beans. I don’t get why she can’t just wash her hair and scrape it back rather than leave a hair mask in for four days when the weather is warm and she’s apparently working out 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Also Wagamama is fuck all like Nobu truff and I’m pretty sure nobody goes there hoping it will be, again trying to make them seem rich as if they’re in Nobu every other weekend!! Absolutely nobody with a brain cell buys it hun.
Leaving this here, she gets free food to promote and can't get it right!

Stop gifting her

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Would you EVER say anything so insensitive after a “fertility journey” and your best mate going through IVF. Just when you think she can’t sink any lower.
I swear she's so so so thick. What a horror.
Who even uses language like up the duff though?
---
So his birthday meal was gifted. Scumbags them.

• Wow

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
Soz HOW MUCH food did they have? Feel ill watching them stuff their gobs. Leave some food for the rest of Liverpool, why don’t you..

Lovely post yet again showing them drink driving with the kids 🙃🙃

• Sad
  • Sick

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
I mean these people must be off their heads booking her in the first place but imagine your MUA turning up with thick greasy hair, uncle fester blazer, badly bandaged foot, cut finger, manky old dirty pallets filming your for her AD links and phoning her other husband a million time to check on the baby!

• Wow
  • Haha

Bopbop

Can I adopt Mez as my little mum 💔

Truff you’re an absolute horror to her, ripping into your mum like that is not a flex you smelly tramp !

• Heart

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
So going to see Girls Aloud, but can’t make plans because of allergy baby 🙄

And are they planning on having all 4 of them in that roof box on the van for their camping trip?

• Haha

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Bit rich for her to be calling other people for spending too much time on the internet when she can’t do anything without Instagram

• Haha

Lollypopdolly

VIP Member
Poor Mez on strict rules not allowed a Fag but i hope Matt has the same rules with Vaping!!! Hate how she puts her Mum down 😞

• Sad
  • Angry

SavvyBee

VIP Member
What the hell does she look like - trying to be cool but looks like a geography teacher at the school disco. Hasn’t got a clue how to dress for her size or shape. She needs to pick a lane with Berry Bubbles - one minute she can’t be put down, “cling on kid”, she can’t make a plan and has been robbed of her baby bubble the next she can drop her like a hot brick when she’s got some freebies to grab!

• Haha

bbbbbbb123

Chatty Member
My sister in law has a family Instagram, around 7/8k followers. She got offered a free meal and asked me to go, I said no, proper don’t agree with showing my niece and nephew on that Instagram to god knows who and getting free shite out of it. She always puts hashtags like #baby #babygirl .. it’s obviously for more likes but in reality who is looking at them hashtags 😳😳😳😳

• Sad
  • Wow

Hamburglar

VIP Member
STOP POSTING YOUR KIDS TO 1000s OF STRANGERS THEN.

Idiot. People will always comment. Paris Hilton had something recently where people had commented on her kids car seats but fair play to her, she didn’t sit crying about trolls, she posted an updated video thanking people for pointing it out (whether there was an ulterior motive there who knows but still)

Reactions: 37

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
Remember when she took a fit because someone was filming her at ocean beach, but it was because Wayne came over spelling her name in letters on her friends hen do 💀🤣

• Haha

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I know she says she’s dyslexic but she’s just thick, she can’t blame dyslexia for just completely getting stuff wrong

• Heart